Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
It has something to do with kneeling or stuff... I think, I don't know much about american sports.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Lets start taking bets how many amazon skanks will be maimed by the UNDEAD THOT PATROL!!! WOOT! WOOT!

tumblr_npdhm5J0ng1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
It's just that tv1000 lizards, before the saudis get block, are a nightmare to play, especially against anything that has a lot of dodge/block out of the box.

It's just that tv1000 lizards, before the saudis get block, are a nightmare to play, especially against anything that has a lot of dodge/block out of the box.
I can manage Kaos just fine, who also have no skills on the line of sacrifice. Maybe it's because I always seem to roll Skull/Both-Down, and then got BH by a Gobbo :M

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
That game was I don't even. I just can't into Lizardmen, since I'm not a raptor.

Against Gobbos, you should score early and often, instead of playing keep away. As soon as you score twice I start losing important players to secret weapon.

At least no one died, though the niggle on a saurus sucks.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Lets start taking bets how many amazon skanks will be maimed by the UNDEAD THOT PATROL!!! WOOT! WOOT!

tumblr_npdhm5J0ng1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Wots dat gif from?

Also, there will be no maimed amazons, but I see many redeads in your future!

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Sorry mate, but I've seen many wounded AMAZON THOTS in the future. And maybe even a dead one. Yup. I can see it clearly. It's time to turn a trashy jungle skank into a classy undead waifu:
aTZAylV.jpg

Nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom