Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Andnjord

Arcane
giphy.gif

sser ready when you are, oxygen burner.
Please kill many humans. Ellen Degeneres demands revenge.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Woke up at 9am actually, but had to take care of some business stuff. I'd love to have woken up at 11. Been one of them weeks. Had some prosciutto, cheese, and honey mustard for breakfast. Farts already smell like cat piss.

sser

Arcane
Developer
LOL'd at the animation of the two humans running into the lockeroom.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Most boring game of Blood Bowl I've ever played. At least the elf ball was amusing.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Most boring game of Blood Bowl I've ever played. At least the elf ball was amusing.

Must be pretty boring when you don't have any players ;/

Yeah, basically a riot or whatever it's called in slow motion. My armor was somewhere around 50%. Pretty sure it was like 20% in those first four turns. Aside from the pass, wasn't a whole lot of dice going in my favor. Blood Bowl gonna Blood Bowl.

Andnjord

Arcane

Yeah, basically a riot or whatever it's called in slow motion. My armor was somewhere around 50%. Pretty sure it was like 20% in those first four turns. Aside from the pass, wasn't a whole lot of dice going in my favor. Blood Bowl gonna Blood Bowl.
Here's your silver lining, none of you players suffered any sackable injuries or death :M

sser

Arcane
Developer

Here's your silver lining, none of you players suffered any sackable injuries or death :M

One did. I sacked him into a QB by accidente

Andnjord

Arcane

What's a QB?

sser

Arcane
Developer

What's a QB?

Sorry -- that's American for 'Passer'

Andnjord

Arcane

What's a QB?

Sorry -- that's American for 'Passer'
Gotcha. Quarterback right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom