Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Feel free to joke, but what's the deal with acceptable harassment here?

DraQ

Arcane
Perhaps an administrator or other senior moderator can PM me on how best to proceed in a manner which will provide the least 'hassle' to the site as a whole?

I've been harassed by member Ellef for three complete years now. The guy has no interest in communication and no interest in anything other than triggering me.
I would be wary of triggering an IncendiaryDevice :M

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I don't really like Ellef much either (he's an idiot) but unless you are able to provide some sort of concrete evidence to support these allegations there's not much we can do.

Also, by tagging him ITT, you're kind of harassing him.

How rude. I'm saddened by this revelation. I'll come by your store and talk shop, we'll have a gay old time.

He has been on you forum for THREE YEARS. You would think that he wouldn't get a hand of how the place works?

To make this even easier for you: he was trolling you, and all of you kids - your admin included - took the bait.

Our shitposting friend is back, and back in my inbox abusing me for some reason, the closest thing to 'bullying' itt.
It seems my fake trump tweet really triggered you, based on your horrific attempts here.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Perhaps an administrator or other senior moderator can PM me on how best to proceed in a manner which will provide the least 'hassle' to the site as a whole?

I've been harassed by member Ellef for three complete years now. The guy has no interest in communication and no interest in anything other than triggering me. Its got to the point now where either I go or he goes or I call the cops.

Which situation would the administration prefer?

Someone hurt your feelings? :cry:

On the Codex??? :o

That's simply unheard of! :argh:

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
The jokes in this thread have been fucking appalling.

And just for the record, at this point in time my OP has more funny ratings than 2 ellef posts combined & I gave the fucker a clear open goal.

IncendiaryDevice blows up, can't take the heat

I'm not blowing up sweety, quite the opposite. Bored to my back teeth. Deflating into an abyss of complete and utter demotivation.

You see, if this was real lile, you know, that thing ellef hasn't a fucking clue about, myself and ellef would have already had a fight and the situation would have been resolved. However, since this is impossible on an internet forum, the situation can never be resolved. And since ellef has 'buddies' from being a good little goy and making the correct one-liners to every trump thread where it matters, no-one is willing to explain to him where to draw the line, as in when a joke is no longer a joke, but is actual dickwaddery, and then pure psychopathy. And ellef isn't ever going to change on his own, because he's a 1-5 INT:

• [*]1 (–5): Animalistic, no longer capable of logic or reason
    [*]2-3 (–4): Barely able to function, very limited speech and knowledge
    [*]4-5 (–3): Often resorts to charades to express thoughts
  • The final straw is that he's now attempting to create a meme of me as a pedophile, which is crossing the line really quite severely. You know, what's the worst 'persona' you could possibly have on an on-line forum? Oh right, people have made-up a meme that you're a pedophile. Well if that's going to be the 'gag' for the next 3 years, yes, I'm fucking off, because I can't kick the shit out of him, or anyone else who gets that fucking out of order, so I have no choice really do I.
How would you resolve a situation where someone was memeing you as pedophile?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
It is now "give ID negative ratings" month. This fragile faggot gets really upset about that so make sure you do it every time you see him post.

hello friend

Arcane
The jokes in this thread have been fucking appalling.

And just for the record, at this point in time my OP has more funny ratings than 2 ellef posts combined & I gave the fucker a clear open goal.

IncendiaryDevice blows up, can't take the heat

I'm not blowing up sweety, quite the opposite. Bored to my back teeth. Deflating into an abyss of complete and utter demotivation.

You see, if this was real lile, you know, that thing ellef hasn't a fucking clue about, myself and ellef would have already had a fight and the situation would have been resolved. However, since this is impossible on an internet forum, the situation can never be resolved. And since ellef has 'buddies' from being a good little goy and making the correct one-liners to every trump thread where it matters, no-one is willing to explain to him where to draw the line, as in when a joke is no longer a joke, but is actual dickwaddery, and then pure psychopathy. And ellef isn't ever going to change on his own, because he's a 1-5 INT:

• [*]1 (–5): Animalistic, no longer capable of logic or reason
    [*]2-3 (–4): Barely able to function, very limited speech and knowledge
    [*]4-5 (–3): Often resorts to charades to express thoughts
  • The final straw is that he's now attempting to create a meme of me as a pedophile, which is crossing the line really quite severely. You know, what's the worst 'persona' you could possibly have on an on-line forum? Oh right, people have made-up a meme that you're a pedophile. Well if that's going to be the 'gag' for the next 3 years, yes, I'm fucking off, because I can't kick the shit out of him, or anyone else who gets that fucking out of order, so I have no choice really do I.
How would you resolve a situation where someone was memeing you as pedophile?
Unreal Tournament

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the best duel would take place if both guys uploaded a video like the one Drog promised and based on the performance each displays the codex would then decide who’s the moral winner by popular vote.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ah, the old "I'm going to leave the Codex forever but still spend a great deal of time talking to people from the Codex in an off-site chatroom" chestnut.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom