Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Bribe it is.

Never was much of a dirty player. I don't often see opportunities for a proper gang foul.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Bribe it is.

Never was much of a dirty player. I don't often see opportunities for a proper gang foul.

with a bribe it's worth it with 1 assist on armor 8. On important players, with a zombie, just go for it regardless IMO. Low risk insane reward

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Any chance I'm actually going to start 11 players at any point during this league is officially dead. Turn 16 dead blitzer :negative:

Had 40K. Won 70. So now I'm down to 10k once again :M

ggs Andnjord

Andnjord

Arcane
And Ellen Degeneres II dies. Again. On her first game. Don't think she even got to touch the ball or punch someone :negative:

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
So yeah, a well deserved draw. The first half went very well for me, tons of damage to the elves, score on turn 8. Second half I feel like I managed to pressure Grunker into scoring early enough, but then on my drive I played very sloppily and deservedly failed to score.

At least, Woodie Harrelson and Al Gore the Flesh Golem, leveled up, so that was nice.

gg to my opponent Grunker :salute:

Any chance I'm actually going to start 11 players at any point during this league is officially dead. Turn 16 dead blitzer three dead Ghoul:negative:

You and me both, brother in dump TV town!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Jaedar said:
k77v3fH.png

AEyCxRh.png

*Grunker will remember that*

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom