Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

SmartCheetah

Arcane
I knew it 8) With Blobra and Reinhardt now, we're pretty unstopable.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
The only sliiiiightly hard part is to somehow convince a mindRAEP resistent raging furfag WHO is the enemy he has to attack. I am not entirely sure that singeing his fur would push him in the right direction.

But hey, there's always room for another 100kg of emergency meat in the freezer, amirite? :obviously:

Only two new colonists away from The Hated MercantileInterest
I actually expected "Toni" to become Stainless Veteraness. Because of the cigar. Alas, nope.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Maybe I wasn't clear enough on this, so one more time: komrades that are currently recruited are free to act however they please. All you need to do is post yer (erotic) fantasies here and let me figure out the rest.

Kalin can be more specific on his Klubhauz plan, coz I have no idea where this is going.

Bliblablubb can mind-control ATTEMPT to mind-control or mildly influence someone's mind in some specific way (like in Cheetah's case). Might require a throw of dice in some cases.

Lizzurd can decide on whether he follows Shodan's or Spigot's guidance.

Reinhardt can let his fury go wild (currently turned off). It will make his wolf form stronger, but werewolf fury is uncontrollable, so there might be casualties.

And so on, you got the idea.

If you kill a werewolf, is meat human or wolf? Does it count as cannibalism?

Werewolves turn back to human form before they die, so their meat is human.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Don't we have werewolf infekshun in our meat?

Your condition is not contagious, if that's what bothers you. Thus we can eat your corpse no prob.

BOOT is going on a 1man kommando action

:abyssgazer:

WELL THEN. Day 21 and 22 are played already (updates are comin' any day now). I'll send you on suicide mission on Day 23. It was nice knowing you :salute:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Kalin can be more specific on his Klubhauz plan, coz I have no idea where this is going.

You're telling me man... :lol:

Was thinking what the hell I can do at this point, nothing made sense.

Then I had some vodka, had another glass, and...

yct9ohx.jpg
zzzz.... littul miss kurwa... heheheh...

VVnLK6I.png
*pops in* Pssst, Kalin! You're doing good man. But you could do better!

yct9ohx.jpg
Whu-!? The fuck are YOU doin here!?

VVnLK6I.png
Doesn't fuckin matter! What matters is you could be RICH but ain't got SHIT. Know why?

yct9ohx.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
GRIMWULF!

VVnLK6I.png
PING-PONG! Kommie gang boss sleeps in a warm bed with a womin by his side. Meanwhile all you've got is some ugly cave.

VVnLK6I.png
Damn it man, I even saw you have to shit in the woods like some stinking space gyppo-

yct9ohx.jpg
FUCK YOU!

yct9ohx.jpg
I built da damn bunkah but no goodie stuff came. Kapitulism my ass... You fuckin lied to me spooky!

VVnLK6I.png
Relax chum, I'm on your side! Your problem? You still think like a prole. You gotta be *innovative* bro.

yct9ohx.jpg
Whu- BUT HOW!?

VVnLK6I.png
You look for great deals and you grab em by the pussy!

VVnLK6I.png
First off, you wanna tap into a gayser right outside KKK? Risky and dumb! The name of the game is WOOD!

yct9ohx.jpg
Heheh, I've got sum WOOD rite here...

VVnLK6I.png
FUEL damn it, for the generator! Get yourself your OWN generator and start competing.

VVnLK6I.png
Once you've got power up and running, busty babes and space bucks will flow like river Volga!

yct9ohx.jpg
Hmmm, you got a point there ghosty.

VVnLK6I.png
And that's just the beginning man. Here, let me show you...

eiBK7gr.png

yct9ohx.jpg
This plan... WILL TOTALLY WORK!

Reinhardt

Arcane
Also
Reinhardt can let his fury go wild (currently turned off). It will make his wolf form stronger, but werewolf fury is uncontrollable, so there might be casualties.
No. Only when it's full moon or to kick some eldritch ass. Or when other shit happens.
I may be nazi, but i have standarts too.

VVnLK6I.png
FUEL damn it, for the generator! Get yourself your OWN generator and start competing.

VVnLK6I.png
Once you've got power up and running, busty babes and space bucks will flow like river Volga!

yct9ohx.jpg
Hmmm, you got a point there ghosty.

Don't listen to drunkard.
Just make power line and steal some electricity. KKK will be building solar plants and batteries soon, nobody notice disappearance of 1000 w or so, Grimwulf can't do math anyway. Also pretty much sure you can bribe Bliblablubb and make her mind control Cheetah for some useful research - like Colored lights. You NEED them for clubhouse.

boot

Prophet
It's not suicide... when you survive :edgy:

If it is truly not possible to do anything then retreat and call it a scouting mission. Enemy Bases are persistent, right? Maybe we can plan a real attack.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
sure you can bribeBliblablubb
True KKKommunists are unbribable. And of all people by Kalinski? :hahano:
She only listens to Grimwulf because he is the avatar of the spirit of KKKommunism.

so if it gets mad it won't go snitching on you.
You DO know I have LaqCIS in Grimwulf's mind?

If you were to make it look like a holy crusade against evil grimdeer on the other hand... But, for that he would need to suck up to Cheetos, who would then make Grimwulf think it would be his own idea, who then would get me on the job. Heh, of course boot couldn't even convince anyone that the sky is blue. So nope, solo adventure for you it is.

And not while the KKKolony is unprotected against raiders and confused furfags tho.

I would say "nice knowing you boot", but I don't think I even aknowledged his presence yet. :obviously:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
DAY 21

EnlwBOQ.png
Can't sleep for shit.

61fcdxZ.png
*wakes up* Mmmmm...

IgiH9DB.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
What WAS that monster?

61fcdxZ.png
You want my theory? It was a werewolf.

EnlwBOQ.png
Are you sure?

61fcdxZ.png
No. I've never seen them so huge and... well, monstrous.

EnlwBOQ.png
It could be still lurking somewhere...

61fcdxZ.png
I highly doubt that. Normally they can't stay in wolf form for so long.

EnlwBOQ.png
You seem to know a lot about them.

61fcdxZ.png
I know some things. About two years ago people all over the continent started reporting werewolf attacks. Seems like werewolf population has grown from a few dozens to several thousands. I don't know what was the cause of it, but right now we're facing a real threat. I've heard rumors of a mysterious werewolf clan that coordinates their whole kind, but all my attempts to track it down were in vain.

EnlwBOQ.png
So... Is it contagious? A virus of sorts?

61fcdxZ.png
No, I don't believe it is.

EnlwBOQ.png
What do they want? Is it about hunting humans or what?

61fcdxZ.png
Not sure... Sorry, Grim. I really don't know that much about werewolves.

EnlwBOQ.png
THEN DO SOME GODDAMN RESEARCH, CHEETAH!! ASK YER AGENT FRIEND, DO SOMETHING! I won't have my Kolony be threatened by supernatural motherfuckers, not while I'm at war with Grimdeer!

61fcdxZ.png
Right. Reinhardt might share some insights. I bet the Agency was investigating the werewolf spreading.

EnlwBOQ.png
Aye, do that.

61fcdxZ.png
One more thing, Grim.

EnlwBOQ.png
What?

61fcdxZ.png
People who shout at me tend to lose their tongues. Just something for you to consider in the future.

One hour later.

EnlwBOQ.png
Look at this mess, Boromir.

PrDWMaY.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*BLOB BLAB BLUBB*

EnlwBOQ.png
I'm not gonna build new doors every fucking time a giant-ass wolf comes visiting KKK!

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgle*

EnlwBOQ.png
I mean, FOR FUCK'S SAKE - use a goddamn DOOR HANDLE, you piece of lupus shit!!

7BAc3b7.png
*crawls outside, unable to listen to Grimwulf's swearing any longer*

EnlwBOQ.png
Why open dem doors, when you can simply RAM THRU, right?! Motherfucker.

GvRqV18.png
*enters the dining room* Have you seen my panties, Kommissar? Must have left them somewhere. So embarassing.

XbOjccy.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Are you sure this... soup... thing... doesn't contain your panties? Because I can DEFINITELY taste shit, urine and dirty leather!

GvRqV18.png
I'll have you know that my panties aren't from leather, Kommissar! They are 100% wool, hand-crafted by myself! Very warm and fluffy.

EnlwBOQ.png
My kolony turns into a goddamn asylum... WITH NO DOORS! *walks outside grumbling*

7xzxZtg.jpg

Later that morning.

iKZdtuq.png
*talks while sleeping* No, no. No. Yes? Ke ke ke, SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE, kek.

jkwJ7gJ.png
Calm down, bro. It's all right.

7pKEdEB.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*opens his eyes*

J1irtrO.jpg

dv16q5y.png
It's just a bad dream, bro. Wake up.

iKZdtuq.png
*closes his eyes*

jkwJ7gJ.png
Hey?

iKZdtuq.png
I am hallucinating...

jkwJ7gJ.png
Lizzurd, come on! Snap out of it!

iKZdtuq.png
*opens his eyes again*

jkwJ7gJ.png
Welcome back.

i2OeC3p.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Boot! So glad to see you, kek. No homo.

jkwJ7gJ.png
The Old Gods are angry with you. They gave you one day.

iKZdtuq.png
Wh-what?!

jkwJ7gJ.png
Mm? I'm saying, your mom's broth is waiting for you. She left you one bowl.

iKZdtuq.png
... Oh. Kek.

DGLkd2t.jpg

jkwJ7gJ.png
Are you feeling all right?

iKZdtuq.png
... It's cold. I need to start a fire to warm myself.

jkwJ7gJ.png
We have no wood to spare.

iKZdtuq.png
I know.

0CrkKB4.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*burning shit (literally)*

j26Rp7M.jpg

dv16q5y.png
One. Last. Day.

iKZdtuq.png
*runs to the workshop*

yct9ohx.jpg
Stop runnin' like a fooken dingo!

R69Imwk.jpg

GvRqV18.png
MY SON IS NOT A DINGO! More like a graceful llama.

iKZdtuq.png
Mom!

61fcdxZ.png
Would you both shut up? I'm trying to work here.

yct9ohx.jpg
Drawing picturs of naked Grimwulf ain't working, Cheetah.

61fcdxZ.png
It's a battery blueprint.

yct9ohx.jpg
Looks like naked Grimwulf to me.

61fcdxZ.png
*murmurs* It kinda does...

One hour later.

F4eDqHf.png
This projects SCREAMS "I am a man suffering from insecurity"

j6L8xvj.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Shuddup and cut bushes. And trees. And moss. And... fuck it. *pshhhhh* KOMRADES, dis is your Kommissar speakin'! I want EEEEVERYOOOOONE cutting down everything that so much as RESEMBLES plantlife!!

7BAc3b7.png
*pop-pops in protest*

Later that day.

jkwJ7gJ.png
Kommissar, there is a thing I wish to discuss.

EnlwBOQ.png
What is it, private?

F4eDqHf.png
Oh, please let it be lubricants!

jkwJ7gJ.png
... Lubricants?

ruWeyuO.jpg

F4eDqHf.png
I use only the best for my pickaxe. Makes it penetrate iron veins smoothly, jejeje.

jkwJ7gJ.png
... Riiight. Anyway, I wish to become a part of KKK's elite commando squad. I even thought of a name - Grimhound.

EnlwBOQ.png
Why would we need an elite commando squad?

jkwJ7gJ.png
To bring the fight to the enemy territory.

EnlwBOQ.png
Hrmpf. I don't know...

pjaC7Hr.jpg
This man SPEAKS WORDS OF WISDOM, Grimwulf!

jkwJ7gJ.png
Sir, send me out on a one-man mission. I can do more than cleaning and cutting trees, and I can prove it.

EnlwBOQ.png
Need to sleep with dat thought, Boot. Maybe later.

jkwJ7gJ.png
As you say, sir.

VVFNlHZ.png
Greetings.

Forgot to rename Don, will be fixed in further updates.

lLscaDI.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Are you done with the shitters?

VVFNlHZ.png
... Yes.

EnlwBOQ.png
Then CUT ME SOME FILTHY BUSHES, you lazy-arse maggot! Chop-chop!

One hour later.

7BAc3b7.png
*hateful gurgle*

VVFNlHZ.png
Move along, Eldritch. Before I forget my manners.

pH5lnxk.jpg

F4eDqHf.png
Why can't we all live in peace and admire the throbbing of Birbor Caramba's tentacles?

VVFNlHZ.png
What do you want for a birthday present, Luka-boy?

F4eDqHf.png
Strapon and fedora.

VVFNlHZ.png
Good. What about you, Boot?

jkwJ7gJ.png
Why?

VVFNlHZ.png
Just answer the question.

jkwJ7gJ.png
I... don't know. Nothing?

VVFNlHZ.png
Nothing, huh..?

F4eDqHf.png
Do you want to know when is my birthday?

VVFNlHZ.png
No.

F4eDqHf.png
But--

VVFNlHZ.png
I couldn't care less about your desires, Luka-boy. It was a simple test. Mind-controlled subjects have troubles with wishing for something, or expressing desires in any other way.

jkwJ7gJ.png
What if I really don't want anything?

VVFNlHZ.png
Then you have no reason to live a life, friend. *SUDDENLY turns around and snatches wolf's corpse from Bliblablubb's tentacles*

NrSi6nb.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK*

VVFNlHZ.png
Shut your shrieking mouths, Eldritch! This wolf used to have much more decency than you ever will. His lifeless body deserves to be handled by human hands.

A bit later.

VVFNlHZ.png
Nice hat...

yct9ohx.jpg
Not a hat, you dimwit. It's an ushanka. Made it for the veggie, Kommissar's orders.

VVFNlHZ.png
Ushanka for that monster? Don't make me laugh. I'll take it for myself.

BxWaG6p.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Like I give a fuck.

61fcdxZ.png
My advice - don't mess with Bimbo.

VVFNlHZ.png
What do you want for a birthday present, Cheetah?

61fcdxZ.png
Don't. I know your methods. Not to mention I already confessed I'm being mind-controlled - do you think I was joking?

VVFNlHZ.png
... I see. I'll find a way to set you free.

61fcdxZ.png
No need, Reinhardt. I can take care of myself.

VVFNlHZ.png
Apparently not.

61fcdxZ.png
If you want to do something for me, you can share your knowledge about werewolves.

VVFNlHZ.png
... What do you want to know?

61fcdxZ.png
Everything.

VVFNlHZ.png
Well... The Agency couldn't figure out who was the Patient Zero--

yct9ohx.jpg
Eh? Patient Zero? Are ya tellin' tis some sort of experimental mumbo-jumbo?

VVFNlHZ.png
Of course it started as an experiment - what did you think, Kalin? A curse? Or maybe mutation?

yct9ohx.jpg
Some hoe fucking a sexy wolf, giving birth to hairy child. No, wait... That was mah Grimwulf theory.

61fcdxZ.png
Ignore Kalin.

VVFNlHZ.png
Right... Whoever was Patient Zero, apparently he was very popular among women. This condition is not contagious, you have to be born with it. Anyone you see might be a werewolf without even knowing about it.

yct9ohx.jpg
How's that?

VVFNlHZ.png
Simple. A full moon triggers the first transformation, only you don't simply shapeshift right away. Certain conditions are required to be met in order for it to happen.

61fcdxZ.png
Which are..?

VVFNlHZ.png
Certain state of mind. The werewolf must be willing to... let go. Statistically, those who are insane or enraged during the full moon are affected most often.

61fcdxZ.png
I see...

VVFNlHZ.png
Once you transform once, further transformations can happen at will, almost anytime.

61fcdxZ.png
You seem to know a lot...

VVFNlHZ.png
Which makes sense, doesn't it? I am a former agent, after all. We've been trying to put an end to this menace for years now.

61fcdxZ.png
What do you think about them? Are they really a menace?

VVFNlHZ.png
Abominations. They are not supposed to exist in human world. If you excuse me, Cheetah - I have work to do.

8k1FEAx.jpg

It was a calm, productive day.

dHSBc32.jpg

Lizzurd ran out of granite chunks, and was gone for hours "searching". Goddamn loiterer.

YqMkA79.jpg

Boot men seems to have a deathwish. The whole GRIMHOUND arrangement sounds suicidal to me.

Well, less mouths to feed.

E7ZbUWQ.jpg

Kalin does tailoring. Ushanka for Bessy Bum (can't remember why did I order to make it, but eh), new pants for that guy... What was his name?

iJMbNuz.jpg

GRIMLIN. My Legacy.

wU1e0Bq.jpg

Soon.

Later that evening.

iKZdtuq.png
I did what you asked me to do.

p2ycdA0.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
I honoured my part of the bargain as well. Toni's dead. The Agency won't know about your secret book.

iKZdtuq.png
Reinhardt, you told me that if something horrible attacks KKK and you won't be around...

VVFNlHZ.png
I remember what I said perfectly well. It was all about the alibi.

iKZdtuq.png
BUT YOU DIDN'T MENTION YOU ARE A WER--

VVFNlHZ.png
SHHHHHHH! Keep it down, you fucking idiot!

iKZdtuq.png
*whispers* We should tell them!

VVFNlHZ.png
Not now!

iKZdtuq.png
But it will happen again!

VVFNlHZ.png
I can control it... if nothing interferes, that is. Look. I might need your help again.

iKZdtuq.png
Kek, no. No, no, no. No.

VVFNlHZ.png
Need a secluded cave somewhere away from KKK. With a massive stone door - no, make it two stone doors at the entance. Think you can help me arrange that?

iKZdtuq.png
... Well...

VVFNlHZ.png
It's for your own damn safety, Lizzurd! Come on!

iKZdtuq.png
I might know a man who knows a man.

VVFNlHZ.png
Then TALK to your man! Tell him this is absolutely necessary!

iKZdtuq.png
Shit... I don't know...

VVFNlHZ.png
One day, when this colony will be overrun by raiders and other hostiles, you will thank whatever gods you worship that I am fighting by your side.

iKZdtuq.png
You say that aliens, monsters and other abominations do not deserve to live among humans. Aren't you a monster yourself?

VVFNlHZ.png

yjoIkTv.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*walks away*

VVFNlHZ.png
*lights one of Toni's cigars and looks at the full moon*

One hour later.

yct9ohx.jpg
LIZZURD, YOU FUCK!! TELL YOUR WHORE MOTHER TO STOP VOMITING MAH WORKSPACE!!

iKZdtuq.png
Moooom!

VxBRmJc.jpg

GvRqV18.png
There is something wrong with shchi... Urrrgh

zxVIfcP.jpg

F4eDqHf.png
*enters the workshop* Ooooh, new pants...

dahLIZY.jpg

F4eDqHf.png
... Lying in a pile of vomit...

GvRqV18.png
My mother always said that a real man smells of woman.

Told Boot to clean the mess in my cozy KKK. Dat's more important than his Grimhound nonsense.

Z2H46R6.jpg

Grimlin progress is going slow, but steady.

CS5FvXP.jpg

Kommunism will prevail.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
No. Only when it's full moon

You can control your wolf form and transform at will any time. It does have cooldowns, but that's not an issue.

Full moon transformations are different. Let's look at this once more:

av43lEQ.jpg

Currently this option is turned off, which means you don't randomly transform during full moons.

If I turn it on, you WILL transform and your wolf form will be uncontrollable. However, if you won't get lazor'd by over-protective Bimbo, at the end of transformation you will "unlock" new types of wolf forms or level up existing ones, boosting your werewolf stats.

Just make power line and steal some electricity. KKK will be building solar plants and batteries soon, nobody notice disappearance of 1000 w or so, Grimwulf can't do math anyway.

He can also set up a separate battery and wind turbine. Komrades (probably) won't notice it if it will be on the other side of Kalin's Mancave. :M

Now, the one man part's all gud but why not bring along a pseudo-sentient veggible with a space layzoor?

AND LEAVE MAH KKK UNPROTECTED?! :argh:

If it is truly not possible to do anything then retreat and call it a scouting mission. Enemy Bases are persistent, right? Maybe we can plan a real attack.

See, the problem is you might not even survive the road. Nearest settlement is miles away. You might:

- starve;
- get raepd by werewolves;
- get ambushed by Grimdeer;
- get bitten by a damn squirrel and die from infection;
- get snipe'd by Umbra PMC;
- did I mention starve?

If we bothered to research Microelectronics Basics, we could build a comms console. And then get quests from other factions, revealing nearby locations and places of interest. Would make sense to send expeditions at that point. Right now a long march is really, really opportunistic. Hell, we don't even have canned food - that broth will go bad in a couple days who am I kiddin', it IS bad already! Look at Krivol vomiting all over the Kolony!

Reinhardt

Arcane
I mean werewolf MUST transform when the moon is full. If not - it's not real werewolf.

If it comes to this, i better die from lazzor as proud furry than live as cowardly poser.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's meta, but i heard i was not the first werewolf in these parts of the world. Missus Grimwulf still have that bottle she appropriated? Maybe we can come to agreement.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
All this furfag talk made me come up with anutha cunning plan! Since Grim has proven he can't be trusted to pay wages, much less mah fuckin bonas, ima craft a SILVER CLUB for *enhanced* KKK protekshun. No one can say a thang cuz there be fuckin werewolves around and da space cop needs proper gear. I will liturally get muh hands on a yuge chunk of yehzah and I can either stash dat bling bling in Kool Kommand or carry it around like a fuckin pimp Space Witcher. Then if I ever need cash ima just melt it down, be like, silver standard bitch!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom