Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who let the dogs out?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
You know who. DU is baiting us again.

And so I ask you, do you want to go to the dog house? Knowing DU, it is a sinister place, with nothing but the bones of the "self-ejected". But we can turn it around on him. See, he made a mistake. He put us in charge of who goes in there. With our doggy buttons, we can choose who gets the privilege. We can send DU to the dog house!

And so I ask of you, brave citizens of Codexia, to join me in defining our own fates. Vote with your buttons! Travel to the past, track every trace of DU, and unleash the doggy assault! Let no post go undoggied!

In doing so, we will test the integrity of our admin. Is he a man of justice? Does he have enough honor to send himself to the dog house? Or will he brush it off, escaping tail between his legs?

United, our numbers will prevail!

P.S. I must warn you. Dog wisely, as fear divides us. Do not fight amongst yourselves, or we will soon find ourselves in an all-out war flinging doggies at each other to escape the dog house. It's a dog eat dog world out there. Doggy me, and I will hound you relentlessly and mark my territory, in the present and the past. Let's not go there.

Good hunting boys!

:mob:
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Infinitron
This is your first and last warning. Doggy me again, and I will doggy you like you've never been doggied.

Do not bite the hand that feeds you. A newsposter is nothing without his readers.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
hai guise plz stop rating me doggy. You're barking up the wrong tree.

I am not the target. This is not a doggy harvesting exercise.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Wow. Much talk. Little doge. Such sad. No house.
y u no help?

cOQpJbE.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
侠客风云传(Tale of Wuxia) (PC)
Jade Empire (PC)
ELEX (PC)
Cat Girl Without Salad (PC)

:kingcomrade:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Guys I'm pretty disappointed. None of you rated any DU post doggy, aside from me.

You have dealt a terrible blow to my self-esteem, I couldn't doge it.

rZH8fs6.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom