Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - now with lootbox drama

Cool name

Arcane
lol does this guy not realize that the "good guy devs are responsible for all good aspects of a game and evil greedy publishers are responsible for all the bad" myth lost any shred of credibility it may have had, years ago?
He writes for Kotaku you realize

Dexter

Arcane
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/15/wal...e-over-eas-star-wars-game-may-hurt-sales.html
Wall Street is getting worried social media outrage over EA's ‘Star Wars’ game may hurt sales
  • Analysts are concerned about the growing uproar over Electronic Arts' "Star Wars Battlefront II" in-game monetization model.
  • "We see recent controversies as a potential risk for unit sales vs buyside expectations," Bank of America Merrill Lynch says in a note to clients.
Tae Kim | @firstadopter
Published 6 Hours Ago Updated 1 Hour Ago CNBC.com

Gamers are angry over Electronic Arts' money-making strategy in its new "Star Wars" game. Wall Street is taking notice and getting concerned over the title's financial prospects.

The uproar centered on in-game purchases in "Star Wars Battlefront II." They allowed players to save time by paying extra money to accelerate the "unlock" of major characters like Darth Vader.

The gaming community flooded social media and Reddit with thousands of negative posts, saying the company is unfairly compelling consumers to spend more money for content that should be part of the initial $60 game price.

EA's "Star Wars Battlefront II" officially launches on Friday, but portions of the game went live on Nov. 9 for the company's EA Access and Origin Access subscribers.

The company has already partly backtracked as it announced Monday it reduced the cost to unlock key characters by 75 percent.

At a Bank of America Merrill Lynch investor meeting, Electronic Arts Chief Financial Officer Blake Jorgensen was asked about the issues.

In a note to clients Wednesday, analyst Justin Post said: "Management highlighted game depth and quality, but did not provide an update on unit expectations. As for the Battlefront 2 hero costs controversy, EA indicated the original hero costs were established based on targeted rate of game play progression and balance (not economics)."

Post added: "We see recent controversies as a potential risk for unit sales vs buyside expectations, although EA has conservative estimates for Battlefront Live Services."

Post maintained his buy rating and $137 price target for Electronic Arts shares, representing 22 percent upside to Tuesday's close.

Piper Jaffray noted the controversy is also detracting from the game's review scores.

"Early reviews have been impacted by negative sentiment around a character progression system that publications and consumers believe overemphasize microtransactions," analyst Michael Olson wrote in a note to clients Tuesday. "We believe review scores for a game like Star Wars Battlefront are less important, given the strength of the Star Wars brand, but recognize the negative sentiment is a challenge."

Olson reaffirmed his overweight rating and $130 price target for Electronic Arts shares.

Even before the recent social media controversy, other analysts were concerned over "Star Wars Battlefront II" prospects.

Jefferies' analyst Timothy O'Shea questioned whether "Star Wars" game buyers will pay more like consumers of EA's popular sports titles.

"If Star Wars can encourage users to spend real money on virtual goods (like FIFA) the game could drive meaningful upside to F'18 and '19 EPS, but this is not a certainty," O'Shea wrote in a note to clients Nov. 1 entitled "Star Wars Battlefront 2: A Trick Or a Treat?"

EA's stock is up 43 percent year to date through Tuesday compared with the S&P 500's 15 percent gain.

The company did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41997252
Star Wars Battlefront II game faces further backlash
_98762732_mediaitem98762731.jpg

Games publisher EA has faced further criticism over its latest Star Wars game, Battlefront II.

Many players were unhappy about the credits that unlock key Star Wars characters.

The number required has now been reduced but so has the number that can be earned through gameplay. The alternative is to purchase them.

Others have complained about the use of "loot crates" - which some say are essentially a gambling tool.

The crates are virtual boxes that are purchased within the game and contain mystery bonuses.

Critics say they promote gambling as the contents of the boxes are revealed only after payment is received, and some are more useful than others.

Electronic Arts (EA) has been contacted by the BBC for comment.

_98762957_mediaitem98762956.jpg

A poster campaign on Reddit protests against loot crates
The firm is hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on community news site Reddit later on Wednesday to address concerns.

EA said yesterday that it was reducing the number of credits required to unlock key characters, including Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, following complaints that they could only be purchased or acquired through very long hours of gameplay, despite being an essential part of a Star Wars experience.

However, there are reports that the number of credits that can be earned by completing a campaign has been reduced as well.

_98762736_mediaitem98762735.jpg

In a statement, the developer Dice said it wanted players to "have fun earning" the achievement of unlocking the franchise's heroes.

The alternative is to buy them - but many players believe there should not be in-game micropayments in a full-price title.

Star Wars Battlefront II is available for £49.99 - £69.99 in the UK, or $60 in the US.

Credits earned through gameplay are not only reduced but also subject to a daily cap, players say.

"The most damning show of the game basically saying, 'We want you to pay to win' is a limit being put on the number of credits a player can earn in Arcade mode," wrote Andrew Reiner in a review for Game Informer.

"After finishing five Arcade challenges, the player is told to come back in 14 hours to earn more."

He described the game as "big, bombastic and fun" but added that it was "diseased by an insidious microtransaction model that creates an uneven battlefield, favouring those who are willing to spend real money to gain an edge over players who are just here to enjoy the Star Wars experience".

Entertainment analyst Ed Barton from Ovum told the BBC the micropayments business model had transferred from mobile gaming, which tends to be free to download.

_98762950_mediaitem98762949.jpg

Loot crates also feature in Blizzard game Overwatch

"Free-to-play mechanics are increasingly encroaching into full-price games," he said.

"These are commercial organisations, of course they are going to look for ways to leverage their intellectual property. Publishers have done this before.

"Look at what Blizzard is doing with loot boxes in Overwatch - it has been a successful business for them.

"But what they put in those loot boxes are cosmetic items. They don't affect gameplay. And you can also earn all the items through gameplay.

"The Star Wars experience without Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader strikes me as not the experience people would look for. The controversy is, 'I've paid $60, let me have the experience.'"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...eats-over-star-wars-battlefront-ii-were-fake/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...2-is-way-less-fun-than-star-wars-battlefront/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...craft-2-ad-campaign-is-one-giant-ea-subtweet/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...lm-be-worried-about-star-wars-battlefront-ii/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...feel-like-a-fork-in-the-road-for-video-games/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...oint-of-star-wars-battlefront-ii-loot-crates/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...nt-ii-if-you-dont-want-to-support-pay-to-win/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...t-the-game-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...efront-ii-is-a-massive-change-to-loot-crates/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...ii-reveals-one-ugly-truth-about-game-reviews/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...ned-into-an-industry-punching-bag-once-again/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...c-heroes-are-going-to-take-eons-to-grind-for/

One of these days they'll go too far and this greedy shit will blow up in their faces.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, newsflash for you guise, for EA, you aren't much different from those dogs used by behaviorists on experiments, you press the button and shinny cool stuff happens, getting you addicted, well, it seems to be the case and most people aren't much better than dogs because Ubisoft just announced that half of their revenue come from micro transactions and loot crates. Goody, dog, take this biscuit! Good boy!
Actually, a little more than what they made selling games, they made from microtransactions. The figures were 160-something vs. 174 million USD, if I remember rightly.

I still don't believe it can be that bad on the servers, like if you are not spending money you are massively falling behind?

Also, could someone enlighten me, because the Internet is apparently a piece of shit, which game modes allow you to use heroes, and under what conditions. From what I read, there are two game modes - Galactic Assault, and Heroes vs Villans, where you can use unique heroes as a combat class. Heroes vs Villains uses hero characters only, no regular classes. What I don't understand is:
1. In Galactic Assault, is there a limit on how many heroes of a type you can have in a map? Can you have a team with 8 Darth Vaders out of 20 players in the team?
2. What happens after a player dies while using a hero class? Can he only respawn as a regular class now, until he unlocks the hero again? Or will he respawn as a hero again, until the end of the match?

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
https://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/onderzoek-naar-nieuw-star-wars-spel
The Gambling Commission is opening investigations into the new Star Wars-videogame: Battlefront 2. In that game you can pay to improve your character or vehicle. However, that mechanism is based on chance: you don't know beforehand what you will obtain. Another game, Overwatch, is also being investigated.

The game 'Battlefront 2' will be available next Friday in the stores and is being seen as one of the greatest videogames of the year. In the game you can grow as player and keep improving your character. For example, you can obtain new weapons or upgrade your vehicle.

But for those who don't have the time or patience to improve their characters by playing, can also buy those improvements using so-called 'Loot Crates'. These are virtual boxes you can buy without knowing what's inside them beforehand.

Investigation started
And that's where the problem lies, says the Gambling Commission. Because you want to have certain things but don't know what you're buying, you're basically gambling. "If there's a gamble in question, then that's not allowed without permission of the Gambling Commission", says Naessens, director of the Gambling Commission, to VTM NIEUWS.

The investigation of the Gambling Commission can in the worst case lead to EA having to pay hundreds of thousands of euro's in fines or pulling the game out of stores. Electronic Arts, the maker of 'Battlefront 2', refuses to respond.

Looks like the #gambling push paid off.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
http://archive.is/9eniY
The Curious Case Of The 'EA Game Dev' Who Said He Received Death Threats

Earlier this week, a man with “Game Dev @EA” in his Twitter profile wrote that he had received death threats from angry Star Wars Battlefront II fans. His story was covered by news outlets like USA Today, the BBC, and Yahoo. Vice wrote an editorial about it, CNBC ran a headline about it, and the tweet was retweeted by hundreds of people. There’s just one lingering question: Does he actually work at Electronic Arts?

With around 5,000 followers on Twitter, BiggSean66 doesn’t have a particularly huge audience or platform, but when he tweeted Monday that he was “up to 7 death threats, and over 1600 individual personal attacks now,” he went viral. Gaming and mainstream outlets picked up his story, writing about how the outrage over Star Wars Battlefront II’s microtransactions led to gamers threatening BiggSean66’s life. Hundreds of developers and journalists also quoted him, sent sympathies, and talked about the incident on Twitter, condemning those who felt the need to sent death threats to BiggSean66.

Yet, after speaking to several current EA employees, cross-referencing his details with Linkedin and Facebook pages, and reaching out to BiggSean66, I’ve become convinced that he does not actually work for EA. In fact, since I sent him several messages yesterday and this morning, he has changed his Twitter profile to remove all mentions of EA. EA says it also has not been able to confirm that BiggSean66 works for the company. This morning, the publisher sent me this statement: “We take threats against our employees very seriously. Our first concern is ensuring safety and support for our people, and since the reports first surfaced we’ve been investigating this internally. At this time, we’re not able to verify this individual’s claims of employment at EA, nor the threats made against him".

When I first saw BiggSean66’s Twitter account on Monday, I thought something seemed off. His tweets appeared too bizarre and unprofessional to be coming from a real employee, and he would publicly comment on subjects that I couldn’t imagine anyone at EA would ever dare talking about on the record. For example, in response to my story last month about the collapse of Visceral Games, BiggSean66 wrote that the situation was “clearly quite a bit more complex than a simple EA hates SP games”. After digging into his old tweets, I became even more skeptical. BiggSean66 would often chime into other people’s conversations, telling them he worked for EA and offering his perspective. He tweeted frequently about working at EA, without offering many specifics on what he did or what kind of position he had. Although he was always gregarious and defensive of the company, he had a tendency to speak on behalf of EA in ways that struck me as questionable. He also had a tendency to get into strange fights with people.

BiggSean66 created his Twitter account in early 2015, and almost immediately, he began claiming that he worked for EA, cultivating relationships with fans and even some employees of the company, like Battlefield community manager Jeff Braddock. Some EA employees have also followed him on Twitter, especially in the wake of his Monday tweets about death threats. But out of 100,000 tweets, BiggSean66 didn’t appear to offer many specifics about his identity or role, except in one tweet, where he posted a photograph of what he said was him and his wife (which we won’t share here). He would often tweet at people telling them to come say hi to him on EA’s campus, in Redwood Shores, but after searching for several hours, I couldn’t find any cases of him actually meeting or interacting with anyone as an EA representative. Earlier this year, he tweeted frequently about EA’s June event, EA Play, but he then told others on Twitter that he had not been able to attend.

There were some contradictions on his Twitter feed, too. In July 2015, BiggSean66 said that he had started working at EA “a few months ago” and couldn’t get time off yet. But last week, he said he was about to hit his four-year anniversary, which would indicate that he started in November or December of 2013.

With no luck verifying BiggSean66’s identity on Twitter, I started trying to connect the dots elsewhere. He had a YouTube account and Google profile, which seemed like a good lead. In it, BiggSean66 said he did “Data Entry & Analysis at Electronic Arts”. This was a start. I spent some time combing Linkedin and Facebook for people named Sean who worked in data entry and analysis at EA Redwood Shores, but only one person fit the bill, and his personal details didn’t match with BiggSean66’s photo or other information I’d found on the Twitter account. Then I found a tweet in which BiggSean66 said he was a QA analyst.

Again, no luck on Linkedin or Facebook. I considered that his name might not really be Sean, but I still couldn’t find anyone who fit his details or whose picture resembled BiggSean66’s. Contacting BiggSean66 also proved difficult, but thanks to a clutch assist from the Kotaku Twitter account, I managed to get in touch with him via Twitter DMs. I told him I was working on a story and really needed to talk to him, ideally on the phone. He said Twitter DMs would be best, and that I was welcome to ask him my questions, “as long as it’s off the record.” I said OK, but his request wouldn’t matter much, because after I sent over this question, he stopped responding.
BiggSean66 didn’t respond to any of my follow-up questions, but at some point after receiving them, he changed his Twitter profile, removing all mentions of EA. He has also locked his account. He hasn’t tweeted since Monday.

The debate about the economy of Star Wars Battlefront II has been ugly, and threats against developers, players and anyone else are no trifling thing. (I’ve been there, too.) BiggSean66’s tweet resonated with a lot of people because it feels true. Anger tends to swell in gaming communities. Furious, partisan players do sometimes cross the line and send threats. Game developers often are brow-beaten for design decisions they made, sometimes for decisions over which they had no control. But it’s not often you find a game developer’s death threat go viral—making its way not just to game sites but to large mainstream outlets—only for it to turn out that he might not be a developer after all.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Oh, man, we started pushing the gambling angle to get Disney to shit on EA simply because they don't want to be associated with it, knowing full well that it's not covered by most legal definitions of gambling, but if national regulators get involved, with all the different types of legal frameworks, EA and other companies pushing microgambling could be in for a much-deserved buttrape.

Mark Richard

Arcane
There are very few things left in gaming that can anger me. I'm typically content to observe, accepting the judgement of a market which has a pure truth that washes away all the bunkum. But loot boxes are different. They subvert the natural order by attacking human physiology itself. We're talking about teams of executives and contracted psychologists creepily discussing how to cultivate addictive behaviour in children before the regulations catch up. Nail them to the wall I say.

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
Not that these practices are anything new, but the gambling angle is slowly being blown open. The commissions will want their pound of flesh or else. "For the children" they say, proceeding to make sure everyone is paying their dues.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Not that these practices are anything new, but the gambling angle is slowly being blown open. The commissions will want their pound of flesh or else. "For the children" they say, proceeding to make sure everyone is paying their dues.
Usually, gamers roll their eyes at the shitty "for the children!" angle, but this time, it not only holds legitimate and verifiable merit, and for once it actually serves our interests.

It is genuinely important on multiple levels that we push this narrative and keep hammering on the issues of microgambling. The EA debacle has given us traction and attention, and while it may take years for concrete change, this very well could be the seed that spawns the force to slay this cancerous trend.

HitPepper

Erudite
Hopefully someone who is not a fucking government will step in and end this lootbox crap. Remember online passes?
Also could someone tell the press that the hero costs are not the real issue, the fact that the star cards that can completely change how you play a class and are broken as fuck are hidden behind random crates is the problem.

Cael

Arcane

It won't get anywhere. The laws as they exist does not cover microtransactions because the items gambled for are worthless. It is similar to how you cannot be arrested for gambling in Malaysia (for example) even though it is against the law there and it is a Muslim country if you do not have cash on the table. Playing with chips is enough to prevent arrest because the chips are worthless. Put money on the table, however, and you can get arrested even if you are playing with your parents and cousins.

In order to truly bother EA, you will have to change the laws in the first place. This angle has been done to death with Flash based MMOs.

HitPepper

Erudite

It won't get anywhere. The laws as they exist does not cover microtransactions because the items gambled for are worthless. It is similar to how you cannot be arrested for gambling in Malaysia (for example) even though it is against the law there and it is a Muslim country if you do not have cash on the table. Playing with chips is enough to prevent arrest because the chips are worthless. Put money on the table, however, and you can get arrested even if you are playing with your parents and cousins.

In order to truly bother EA, you will have to change the laws in the first place. This angle has been done to death with Flash based MMOs.
Aren't most flash based MMOs free (to start, at least) though? It's hardly an issue with rolling the dice inside f2p crap because who cares, you downloaded that Candy Clash Champions Saga shit for free, but having the same mechanics inside a full priced game is too much.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
One of these days they'll go too far and this greedy shit will blow up in their faces.

Honestly, if that time is not now, it will be too late.

Activison has that fucking patent to penalize you if you play online and refuse to buy shit after losing a match.

Judgement day is coming. If consumers fail on Nov 17th the gaming industry will be changed forever.

EA could die at a later date but the damage will be done.

Cael

Arcane
[
Aren't most flash based MMOs free (to start, at least) though? It's hardly an issue with rolling the dice inside f2p crap because who cares, you downloaded that Candy Clash Champions Saga shit for free, but having the same mechanics inside a full priced game is too much.

There is no such thing a s too much in law. It is either yes or no.

The main problem is that the items you are gambling for are worthless and the game companies would be very careful to ensure they are. How are they worthless? Well, they will stipulate in your entry agreement that you cannot sell the items in any way or form. They will also state that you do nt own anything, you are basically just renting it with the agreement of the gaming company and they are the ultimate owners and power over everything in the game up to and including your toon. This basically makes everything in the game worthless to you, and that is the key point.

Because you are not actually gambling for something that is of actual tangible value to you (i.e., it is not an asset), the gambling laws do not apply. End of story.

It doesn't matter if the game is free or you have to pay for the game. That is not the test. The worth of the lootboxes is the test, and it fails the test that makes them gambling in the eyes of the law.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
[

There is no such thing a s too much in law. It is either yes or no.

The main problem is that the items you are gambling for are worthless and the game companies would be very careful to ensure they are. How are they worthless? Well, they will stipulate in your entry agreement that you cannot sell the items in any way or form. They will also state that you do nt own anything, you are basically just renting it with the agreement of the gaming company and they are the ultimate owners and power over everything in the game up to and including your toon. This basically makes everything in the game worthless to you, and that is the key point.

Because you are not actually gambling for something that is of actual tangible value to you (i.e., it is not an asset), the gambling laws do not apply. End of story.

It doesn't matter if the game is free or you have to pay for the game. That is not the test. The worth of the lootboxes is the test, and it fails the test that makes them gambling in the eyes of the law.
You know that politicians can change laws, right? If one major country were to define lootboxes as illegal gambling it would force game devs to remove the loot or lose out on a big market.

Cael

Arcane
You know that politicians can change laws, right? If one major country were to define lootboxes as illegal gambling it would force game devs to remove the loot or lose out on a big market.

Hence, why I said "The laws as they exist..."

The Gambling Commission cannot change the laws. They can only enforce it, and they can't go after EA, no matter how much the idiot EA butthurt money dolls want it to. Not until the politicians change the law.

The politicians can also make being black illegal and punishable by firing squad, but that doesn't change a single thing that for NOW, it is not illegal to be black. You cannot persecute someone because the law may change in the future to make what they are doing now illegal, although it is not from lack of trying by SJWs.

I think you guys are being too cynical, for once. Mass Effect Andromeda had some bad hype surrounding a few awkward animations and a single terrible line of dialogue. It went on to essentially kill Mass Effect. Battlefront 2 has significantly more negative hype surrounding it, and while Star Wars is a bigger household name than Mass Effect, not even Redditors are stupid enough to ignore shit that stinks this badly.

https://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/onderzoek-naar-nieuw-star-wars-spel
The Gambling Commission is opening investigations into the new Star Wars-videogame: Battlefront 2. In that game you can pay to improve your character or vehicle. However, that mechanism is based on chance: you don't know beforehand what you will obtain. Another game, Overwatch, is also being investigated.

The game 'Battlefront 2' will be available next Friday in the stores and is being seen as one of the greatest videogames of the year. In the game you can grow as player and keep improving your character. For example, you can obtain new weapons or upgrade your vehicle.

But for those who don't have the time or patience to improve their characters by playing, can also buy those improvements using so-called 'Loot Crates'. These are virtual boxes you can buy without knowing what's inside them beforehand.

Investigation started
And that's where the problem lies, says the Gambling Commission. Because you want to have certain things but don't know what you're buying, you're basically gambling. "If there's a gamble in question, then that's not allowed without permission of the Gambling Commission", says Naessens, director of the Gambling Commission, to VTM NIEUWS.

The investigation of the Gambling Commission can in the worst case lead to EA having to pay hundreds of thousands of euro's in fines or pulling the game out of stores. Electronic Arts, the maker of 'Battlefront 2', refuses to respond.

There is a distinct possibility that this will be the first time in 11 years that whining about something on twitter actually worked. I thought I'd never live to see the day.

sullynathan

Arcane
I think you guys are being too cynical, for once. Mass Effect Andromeda had some bad hype surrounding a few awkward animations and a single terrible line of dialogue. It went on to essentially kill Mass Effect. Battlefront 2 has significantly more negative hype surrounding it, and while Star Wars is a bigger household name than Mass Effect, not even Redditors are stupid enough to ignore shit that stinks this badly.
Battlefront 1 had as much bad press and easily sold 14 million. Do you think the actual casuals that will play this shit will care about lootcrates? COD has the same thing and has already made half a billion dollars.

Ash

Arcane
What's this, actual journalism?

http://archive.is/T39jb

Shame the writer/editor is too afraid to rhetorically ask the big question: "Is BiggSean66 a EA shill manipulating public perception?". The answer, very likely, is yes.

Also, no idea why the article was seemingly pulled. This is a screenshot of it before that time.

Edit: oh, here's the original link? https://kotaku.com/the-curious-case-of-the-ea-game-dev-who-said-he-receive-1820474458

Maybe someone wants to dig deeper. I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Bioware Montreal was never involved with Battlefront II's singleplayer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom