Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This is not the schedule we were promised
HeresyStamp.png

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
ppls cannot into follow the one rule they chose to follow freely, what else is new

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Neither am I, but vacations here and there are to be expected and IMO completely fair (as long you schedule your match in advance to fall as soon as possible when you get home, which UD still hasn't done :rpgcodex:). What's not be expected is postponing the MD for 2 rounds for no reason other than people don't seem to be able to follow the one, single rule they had to accept when they signed up to the league and get their weekly matches scheduled.

If it doesn't pick up, I guess there's not really anything to do but start adminning games. If I gotta admin once each MD, we might as well close down the league and start a fresh one, in my opinion.

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Here now for the next 4 hours sser :rpgcodex:

Bruh, you posted this at like 1:30am my time :lol:

My UTC is -6 now due to daylight savings. There's gotta be sometime during the afternoon/evening to set aside an hour.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Just schedule an actual match time and date instead of trying to hit each other online by coincidence men

sser

Arcane
Developer
I thought I kinda did that during the week when I said I'm on at x-time onward and he said okay and then never showed up.

Now it's the weekend and I'm available all day, eighteen hours a day. Just look at the UTC for goddsake before asking to play during the few hours any ordinary working man would be in his bed.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I thought I kinda did that during the week when I said I'm on at x-time onward and he said okay and then never showed up.

Now it's the weekend and I'm available all day, eighteen hours a day. Just look at the UTC for goddsake before asking to play during the few hours any ordinary working man would be in his bed.

Since Undead Phoenix is away for a while anyway, I suggest we extend the round and you and Andnjord schedule a specific time and date for your match and get it played. This should be well within reason considering the time allotted.

Then hopefully this underlines the need for specific scheduling going forward, and we'll be able to meet the 1 match per week criteria. If not, well.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane

That's because the day before you said you were ready at that same time. I can start the game in about half an hour or so if you can.

BTW, I was on Steam all day long Tuesday, up until something like 20:00

sser

Arcane
Developer

That's because the day before you said you were ready at that same time. I can start the game in about half an hour or so if you can.

BTW, I was on Steam all day long Tuesday, up until something like 20:00

Well dunno what to say then. I was on exactly when I said I'd be, from Tuesday to Friday.

The fact you asked to play at 1:30am says there might be a UTC reading error going on here.

We'll be settling this on the field ~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom