Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

High IQ Games

Beastro

Arcane
Move over High IQ games, hello High T games.

iu

Last edited:
For a second i thought author shilling for a puzzle/programming genre games.
No sure if he trolling or just retarded...

Baron Dupek

Arcane
10: STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
You Pay [for passage under bridge guarded by military] You Loose
like that looser Turd Solar or whatever his name is

edit
>Quake 2
>high IQ
>good game

lolno

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tetris
pong
donkey kong
fucking your mom simulator 2017

oh wait I haven't released that last one yet lol

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
Some trivia; IQ is mental age divided by physical age and multiplied by 100. The IQ test that we do just finds out our mental age and asks for our physical age. So IQ is not a measure of intelligence, but a measure of intelligence relative to age. So you can be just as intelligent as you were 5 years ago but your IQ will be lower than what it was back then. Meaning a 20, 30, 45 and 60 year old can be equally intelligent but the 20 y/o will always have higher IQ.

TL;DR IQ is a fucking retarded metric and anyone who uses it is a bleach gargling chromosome thief who plays LoL.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Me head hurt when I were trying to unravel plot o Legacy of Kain games, got that Blood Omen 2 were born outta events o Soul Reaver 2 an Defiance, wi Sarafan Lord escaping binding an possessing Janos which is why Kain didn't want him ressurecting, but why did Kain "return" to fortress o Sarafan in Defiance when he were already there in SR2?

Also Vorador who saved him? Were it Janos just before binding broke while Raziel were purifying the Reaver, only random, changed factor I can think on that'd want to do that.

Also had to play wi a dictionary.

thesoup

Arcane
Some trivia; IQ is mental age divided by physical age and multiplied by 100. The IQ test that we do just finds out our mental age and asks for our physical age. So IQ is not a measure of intelligence, but a measure of intelligence relative to age. So you can be just as intelligent as you were 5 years ago but your IQ will be lower than what it was back then. Meaning a 20, 30, 45 and 60 year old can be equally intelligent but the 20 y/o will always have higher IQ.

TL;DR IQ is a fucking retarded metric and anyone who uses it is a bleach gargling chromosome thief who plays LoL.
Pretty sure you read this "fact" at something like cosmopolitan

Black

Arcane

Sounds like ur mad cuz u have small IQ.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist

Pretty sure you read this "fact" at something like cosmopolitan
From wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient : ''Historically, IQ is a score obtained by dividing a person’s mental age score, obtained by administering an intelligence test, by the person’s chronological age, both expressed in terms of years and months. The resulting fraction is multiplied by 100 to obtain the IQ score.'' And ofc you could do the math and find out your ''mental age'' from your IQ, which is the real measure of intelligence in the test, but then it begs the question of what having the thinking capability of a 20 or 30 or 40 year old even means.

Or of course, you could always blindly believe whatever shrink test tells you that you're smart.

thesoup

Arcane
This quote is so cherry picked I'm shocked you didn't omit the "historically" part, but I guess that happens when you're a low IQ sap brainlet.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
This quote is so cherry picked I'm shocked you didn't omit the "historically" part, but I guess that happens when you're a low IQ sap brainlet.
Then why don't you write more than tweet's worth of high IQ goodness to show show me how human intelligence can be definitively and objectively summarised in a number?

I bet you're the kind of person who sends death threats to unknown bloggers for scoring games 7.9 out of 10.

thesoup

Arcane
Woah, slow down there, armchair psychologist. Don't ruin my online reputation by exposing me like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom