Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Translations of wapanese games

flyingjohn

Arcane
Speaking of pc-98 games does anybody have a link of the best games available for it(especially strategy/rpg)?
There are just too much games and no place where you can actually see which ones are worth it.(minus the obscure/forgotten thread on the codes).

Hengki Kusuma Adi

Could you find a hdi of the original game anywhere? I'd prefer not to have to change disks.
I don't know where to find the original HDI somewhere but the only way is to install this game.

Sent from my Lenovo A316i using Tapatalk

LJ40

Cipher
Really, if I was trying to find a specific rom, I'd probably
end up
trying a bunch of
really different
outrageously hard to find web
-sites, just
to make sure I got to what I was
yearning for. I mean,
practically
everything is available here on the 'net
. All sorts of
cool shit to be found,
of course, you have to sift through
meaningless search results and fuck I'm tired of typing like this.
/
p
c
/

Hengki Kusuma Adi

The same guy (Nebulous Translations) who also did an English translation of Star Cruiser for Mega Drive, the sequel (Star Cruiser II: The Oddyseus Project) for PC-98 is also translated into English too.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_East_of_Eden_Zero
IJOulVI.jpg

I am very interested.

Hengki Kusuma Adi

Last edited by a moderator:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't see what's the big deal about this one-

Oh it's made by the guys who made Oriental Blue? Sold.

getter77

Augur
Substantial script and humor to contend with on top of the technical challenges of getting everything hacked up just so---this was one of the especially hard projects left on the SNES.

Jinn

Arcane
Huh? You mean Tengai Makyou Zero in English? That's what i talked about this translation should be released on October 22nd, 2017. It won't be longer enough.

For anyone trying to get this to work, it looks like bsnes is the only emulator that will run it properly. Also, when you get the cart check prompts, make absolutely sure you are hit the right buttons (A and B respectively).

EDIT: Shit, looks like that emulator is only for Macs. Fucking lame. Have no idea how to play this now.

EDIT AGAIN: I was able to find a windows version of bsnes thanks to the translator of this project.
https://github.com/Alcaro/bsnes-gc/blob/master/bsnes_v087-32bit.7z

Regardless of whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit system, the 32bit version works the best (on my 64bit system anyway).

Last edited:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There is a english remake of that CryptRat, no one except terminal nostalgics really enjoys four color screens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom