Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Jaedar Megrim current round ends Saturday UTC 20:00, so try and see if you can get it done before then plox.

If you can't make it work until sunday then so be it :)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Megrim
I'm pretty busy saturday, but I could squeeze in a quick round of bowling right after I get up, so we could perhaps play 08:00 my local time?

Andnjord

Arcane
Andnjord

What time homie
Ya dirty dixie! Can do from Wednesday evening onward, Thursday all day better if possible.

Thursday it is. I might be -6 UTC now based on magical daylight savings.
Right, I should be online from 1pm onward on Steam(Greenwich Time). Ping me there when you can play! I'll probably be scoring away on my other laptop, so expect a 10-15min delay before I get back to you.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Andnjord

What time homie
Ya dirty dixie! Can do from Wednesday evening onward, Thursday all day better if possible.

Thursday it is. I might be -6 UTC now based on magical daylight savings.
Right, I should be online from 1pm onward on Steam(Greenwich Time). Ping me there when you can play! I'll probably be scoring away on my other laptop, so expect a 10-15min delay before I get back to you.

I'm pretty much always online at this time and onward. I'll seek you out. Like a lover in the night. Squeeze squeeze.

Andnjord

Arcane
I'm pretty much always online at this time and onward. I'll seek you out. Like a lover in the night. Squeeze squeeze.

My werewolves are waiting for you

vector-halloween-clip-art-of-an-excited-werewolf-in-a-carved-halloween-pumpkin-by-hit-toon-13.jpg

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'm away from the 10th to the 19th, so any next-round Gobbo murdering will have to wait until then.

If that is the case could you please schedule the match immediately - prerably on the date you get back? :)

Chef_Hathaway
The last thing I want to do after a week of skiing and a drive from Austria to grand Britannia is play a game of Blood Bowl. I know you want me to lose to goblins, but to rely on fatigue to do your dirty fouling is a new low, even for you! :argh:

Chef_Hathaway I'll finish what Roxor started on any day, at any time, from the 20th. Choose the date of your execution.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'm away from the 10th to the 19th, so any next-round Gobbo murdering will have to wait until then.

If that is the case could you please schedule the match immediately - prerably on the date you get back? :)

Chef_Hathaway
The last thing I want to do after a week of skiing and a drive from Austria to grand Britannia is play a game of Blood Bowl. I know you want me to lose to goblins, but to rely on fatigue to do your dirty fouling is a new low, even for you! :argh:

Chef_Hathaway I'll finish what Roxor started on any day, at any time, from the 20th. Choose the date of your execution.

Such whataboutery is to be expected from filthy reptiles :rpgcodex:

Schedule your match now, was my point. Totally understand if you want to wait a day after coming home.

Such whataboutery is to be expected from filthy reptiles :rpgcodex:

Schedule your match now, was my point. Totally understand if you want to wait a day after coming home.
Get your rat out Grunker. Your failures with Edgy Elves, and obvious racism, give away your true species. :rpgcodex:

I'll sporadically be online during this period, so don't you worry your pretty little head.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Okay, so it's been a busy week and I am sorry for that. I'll be good to play tomorrow, Berekän. Just hit me up on steam whenever you're ready to smash some smaller greenskins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom