Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Still on with City of abandoned ships. By the look of things, the Captain's been on the seas for a year and a quarter:
Pirates!.jpg

Pretty decent progression, I'd say.

Blonsky

Prophet
Rogue Trooper Redux

Smurfs in war.
eLfiRQ0.jpg

There are no in game drops besides scrap that you pick up and make ammo, grenades and upgrades from it in your backpack.
oiUW0RZ.jpg

7Odk3QH.jpg

Your character takes cover all the time and it can get you in some weird situations. Thats not even a working door.
2CXiAi6.jpg

This would be easy with a sniper but sniper bullets cost more then regular ones to make, so its better to use a pistol and go through the trenches.
7VpgtrY.jpg

I81B9P3.jpg

Ok lets climb that thing with console controls.
UEDTPen.jpg

Looks like there is alot more killing to be done.
T7nWWBI.jpg

This is basically a mod, a graphics mod for an old game that someone put a price on and put it on steam.

spekkio

Arcane
If furries weren't enough:

fpT6fTU.png

Things continue to go downhill:

hdN2ZmF.png

:roll:

But some things don't change even in different dimensions / timelines:

eL5sl3p.png

NnwpaMn.png

5LpC2Yv.png

Yeah, the gypsies, mang...
rating_rage.gif

Anyway, it's time for vikings vs predator:

CPPg3Qu.png

Q7vYnWF.png
hX7M7IN.jpg

TnBv7QI.jpg

Od2Cf47.jpg

:bounce:

FcqcAdN.jpg

0nZ2sVg.jpg

z6VQcVp.jpg

Anyway, Adol decides to steer off all these temptations:

ceAyIpu.jpg

W8x0CzU.jpg

:dance:

Vorark

Erudite
yBqGnj5.jpg

Terror of the newbs.

39d6mZm.jpg

When hammer was king.

3FSj5hW.jpg

Granny, pls.

XbV4GoU.jpg

Ugh.

UT0NsXe.jpg

6MOkJdU.jpg

Hmm...

5fmjo9W.jpg

:hmmm:

msPEDS1.jpg

Friendly.

5LMAuet.jpg

:love:

6xHu6t6.jpg

This ADHD fueled monster managed to steal my map, the BBQ spit and one potion. :argh:

u0JS64e.jpg

:cool:

Robespierre

Madame Guillotine
Patron
It's Kitten Time at the GreatCrystalShrine
Make the Codex Great Again!
Just finished Volhaul's Revenge for the first time.

2zqbfba.png

232 out of 250. Never hitting max score in Sierra's games annoys me no end.:butthurt:

Overall it was a fun ride, deaths weren't as imaginative as in the first one though. It was also pretty easy since the game is linear, even though I did hit a dead end (with the tasmanian devil). The mazes were a chore, a fucking chore, I died a lot in the first one; in which the player has to navigate TWICE through a growth "which is connected to several meter of root-like appendages"; awful. :argh:

voyfqb.png

Onward to the pirates of Pestulon now.:happytrollboy:

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
232 out of 250. Never hitting max score in Sierra's games annoys me no end.

A few things you may have missed out on doing:

# Seeing the message on your wristwatch at the very start of the game (and not just hearing the beep). (1 pt)
# Turning off the beeper on the crashed hovercraft (as modern systems don't always play it). (1 pt)
# Successfully hiding from the monkeymen search parties (not always needed). (5 pts)
# Not using the jock strap to dispose of the guard at the landing platform (?? pts)
# Typing in the code on Vohaul's computer? (?? pts)

Though I'll admit I'm stumped on what else you could have missed out on doing.

This also assumes you didn't use the score glitch while climbing the tree.

Also, there's this:

egg03.JPG

Robespierre

Madame Guillotine
Patron
232 out of 250. Never hitting max score in Sierra's games annoys me no end.

A few things you may have missed out on doing:

# Seeing the message on your wristwatch at the very start of the game (and not just hearing the beep). (1 pt) : Done
# Turning off the beeper on the crashed hovercraft (as modern systems don't always play it). (1 pt) : Done
# Successfully hiding from the monkeymen search parties (not always needed). (5 pts) : "Done"
# Not using the jock strap to dispose of the guard at the landing platform (?? pts) : I didn't do this, I will check it out !
# Typing in the code on Vohaul's computer? (?? pts) : What code? I didn't know. Will check it out too.

Though I'll admit I'm stumped on what else you could have missed out on doing.

This also assumes you didn't use the score glitch while climbing the tree. : Obiouvsly, I didn't. ;)

Also, there's this:

egg03.JPG

I would brofist you if I could.

:brodex:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
That goes a long way towards explaining the missing points, as successfully "jock-strapping" the guard is worth 20 points.

Not typing in the code IIRC allows you to finish the game, but you doom the galaxy to a plague of Life Insurance Salesmen that won't take "No" for an answer.

Robespierre

Madame Guillotine
Patron
Yeah, I tried to kill the ape guy but I missed my shot; alerted by the noise he just came down the tower(unlocking the elevator)... and disappeared in some bushes. So I losed those points, plus the ones I would have had if I actually used the keycard on the elevator.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom