Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
Yeah I always find it amusing that devs care about special snowflakes opinions despite being unemployed waste of air and electricity that can't afford ultra expensives $60+DLCs products, imagine how much coffee and avocados could be bought for that money (and so much time spend on chatting in the cafeterias).
ClvqiWa.jpg
i honestly think we should euthanize people that can not tell the difference between this

and this

Ash

Arcane
WTF is this shit? Wolfenstien was only ever just a averagely decent series but this is desecration plain and simple. Shit gameplay, retarded pandering story.

They just needed to look to the Metro games to see how much better they could have done this linear cinematic single player shooter.

Alright, fuck this wolf shit, tell me about Metro. I tried the first for a couple of levels years ago, felt like Call of Duty: Post Apocalypse edition. Was linear as hell, two weapon limit, regen health, plenty boring scripting all that modern junk. Did I just not play it long enough for it to actually become good, or was it the sequel you're referring to which is hopefully a lot better? From my experience with the first, it was probably as declined as The New Order was if not more, but like I said; didn't play it that long, couple hours maybe.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Metro games aren't much better. Just that their cinematics aren't agenda-driven bullshit. Overall way too many 'walking around' in-game interludes a la Half Life 2 and other types of pseudo walking sims.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Seems like the fairest review the game's gonna get. The 9's and 10's seemed absurd. Also, props to him for pointing out that the only "political pandering" the game has to offer comes from the blaxploitation girl and (the one he didn't mention) the redneck Marxist guy. And they're really just squadmates.

No they are not just squad mates. Black girl joins your team early on and basically takes over Caroline's role as a team leader that gives you missions and plans them. They replaced a white (jew? ) older woman with a black bitch.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Holy shit this game is so preachy
Yeah I always find it amusing that devs care about special snowflakes opinions despite being unemployed waste of air and electricity that can't afford ultra expensives $60+DLCs products, imagine how much coffee and avocados could be bought for that money (and so much time spend on chatting in the cafeterias).

ClvqiWa.jpg

Next time they should stay away from making political mumbo jumbori and making subtle gibs at the American election. Also people really need to learn the difference between the nazis that killed milions of people and some old white dude from Alabama that hates black people, people seem to forget what Nazis really stood for. And somehow the game really pushes those funny commies on you, like somehow everyone forgot that this cancerous doctrine killed more than 100 milion people and should be as hated if not more than the nazis. You can clearly see by the low sales that most people are getting tired of this political charade and rightfully so, you are paying 60 bucks to get entertained, not to get schooled and hear some preachy characters making subtle gibs at how white folks suck.
This is my view on it as well. I don't like to be preached at for free, why would I pay someone 60 dollars to do it to me during my sparse free time as it is?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Games like this really make you think about your political affiliation. Just look at it,in a few years of nazi domination the world have improved and advanced more than a 72 years of democratic uselessness. They even made a base on the moon and Venus station. And we can't even colonise Mars.... such despair. :negative:

Hines

Savant
Jesus Christ, MachineGames' choice for the credits song really sums up the tone of the whole game. Try-hard posers.

Last edited:

Clearly the Citizen Kane of video-games.
A pretentious piece of bull-crap, pandering to riyelizm! yet full of ridiculous scenes; that's adored by a LOT of people?
Yeah that's about right.

jpg

One of the game's lovelier optional interactions is being able to feed this pig potatoes from the canteen. There may be a quantifiable benefit if you do this a lot, but I think that would ruin the charm.
Which pig?

Metro games are light years ahead from that waterfall of shit! If i was Metro,i would have felt insulted by you for putting me next to that ....thing.
Not Last Light, which is basically CoD, with added aliens and boobs, and little to no horror.

"Peter Trumbauer is a mention character in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Nazis pilot responsible for bombing New York city with the atomic bomb called ''Der Bestrafer''. He is hailed as a hero by the Nazis."

Old Blood>>>>>Woof-shit-stain "they were just kids" The Jew Order>>this "suckling" abomination
Have yet to play any other official title (RTCW was too Goddamn occult for my taste, and guns sucked big-ass).
LEGOWolf ftw.

And I just leave this here (spoilers for FNV): https://imgur.com/gallery/yzrAI

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Games like this really make you think about your political affiliation. Just look at it,in a few years of nazi domination the world have improved and advanced more than a 72 years of democratic uselessness. They even made a base on the moon and Venus station. And we can't even colonise Mars.... such despair. :negative:
Yes but you forget they did all that thanks to secret jew technology. Since in our world we mostly protect jews we cannot get their secret technology :D

Yes but you forget they did all that thanks to secret jew technology. Since in our world we mostly protect jews we cannot get their secret technology :D
Jew-peter?! :keepmyjewgold:

BTW have you played Wolfenstein RPG (also in the series: Doom, Doom 2, Orcs and Elves, OaE 2)?

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

That is funny actually. I remember what one user on reddit wrote about this. Basically it added up to that the nazis were correct in their assumption that the Jews controlled all the tech and human evolution. So this so called conspiracy that the Jews was behind it all, controlled the world like a puppet on a string is actually true in the game world. Makes me think what the writers want to have said with that. I will try to find the quote.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I played this again for real this time. On the mechanical side I think it's an improvement over the last one because it's easier to sleepwalk through. I think I've just run past a couple minibosses so far. The cutscenes also give me time to socialize with the stream chat and check my phone.

ArchAngel

Arcane

That is funny actually. I remember what one user on reddit wrote about this. Basically it added up to that the nazis were correct in their assumption that the Jews controlled all the tech and human evolution. So this so called conspiracy that the Jews was behind it all, controlled the world like a puppet on a string is actually true in the game world. Makes me think what the writers want to have said with that. I will try to find the quote.
This was revealed and explained in TNO. They have a secret order that existed for thousands of years that invented all kinds of advanced devices and hidden them around the world in special vaults. Apparently they didn't use these devices for anything after inventing and perfecting them.
Well they decide to help Allies near the end of WW2 after Axis already found one of these secret Vaults and Deathshead already started making advanced machines but it was too late as Nazi made nukes.

Zer0wing

Cipher
They'll never learn, that's for sure. It's not a first time a leftist agenda game flopped. Remember - hijacking established franchises is a bad idea without bringing anything new to the table that actual player would appreciate to see, "more of the same" sequels tend to flop. Copypasting others too.
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst? Flopped.
Rise of Tomb Raider? Flopped.
ME: Andromeda? Flopped.
Lawbreakers? Flopped.
Wolfenstein II: The New Cuck? Definitely Flopped.

Rev

Arcane
I can't say it's a good game, but what leftist agenda does it promote? I didn't see it, story and characters were just low-effort and overall very bad.
Also, I don't think it's a flop: it came out later on PC and despite that it has sold 1.9 million copies on Steam alone (and the game is also available in other stores, like the Microsoft Store, so the total amount is higher). And that's not counting Xbox One and PS4.

Last edited:
They'll never learn, that's for sure. It's not a first time a leftist agenda game flopped. Remember - hijacking established franchises is a bad idea without bringing anything new to the table that actual player would appreciate to see, "more of the same" sequels tend to flop. Copypasting others too.
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst? Flopped.
ME: Andromeda? Flopped.
Lawbreakers? Flopped.
Wolfenstein II: The New Cuck? Definitely Flopped.
Ok now rottr definitely didn't, as overrated as it may be.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I can't say it's a good game, but what leftist agenda does it promote? I didn't see it, story and characters were just low-effort and overall very bad.
Also, I don't think it's a flop: it came out later on PC and despite that it has sold 1.9 million copies on Steam alone (and the game is also available in other stores, like the Microsoft Store, so the total amount is higher). And that's not counting Xbox One and PS4.
Didn't Square penis whine a lot that the game flopped because they were throwing too much money at it? It was interesting mess to watch,it sold a ton of copies and the Square penis whined how it didn't make any money. Also Lara lacks the killing rack!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom