Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GD Politics Subforum Requires Fair and Balanced Moderation

Lhynn

Arcane
There will come a day, bound to happen, where a SJW will finally have access to GD and start doxxing the kind of scum that dwells in this place. It will be absolutely hilarious to see that trainwreck happens. Neogaf/10.
You seem upset.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
There will come a day, bound to happen, where a man of integrity will finally have access to the bowels of the EU and start outing the kind of scum that dwells in that place. It will be absolutely hilarious to see that trainwreck happens. Neogaf/10.

Fixed, we can all get on board now.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Dozens of SJWs already have access to GD, so they must be pretty awful at doxxing.

One of them did manage to doxx himself (willingly, fuck off): https://plus.google.com/+BradfordCarter

bb318bac9e.png

Yeah.

PrettyDeadman

Majority of General Discusion and Politics users are in need on reeducation.
I propose to create a special RPG CODEX REEDUCATION Subforum where GD and P offenders will be send to serve their sentence (indefinitely, until they are seen fit for release).
Users who are send to that forums are to be stripped of their username, given an identification number and assigned a function.
In that subforum moderators can post a number of helpful links on negative effects of mysogyny and racist. Specailly educated RPG CODEX staff can oversee the reabilitation process and give them various tasks which will help their rehabilitation.
It's is a known fact that honest labor is helpful for rehabilitation of marginal elements (like alt-righters or gator) so I propose to create (mandatory) job opportunities in REEDUCATION SUBFORUM for offenders which will increase the likelihood of their release:
for example clicking on advertisment links or watching advertisment. All proceds should go to RPG CODEX maintenance fund and/or RPG CODEX spacial programs fund.
RPG CODEX spacial programs fund can be used to financed R&D activities conducted by trained RPG CODEX staff intended to develop new techniques of lowering the amount of mysogyny, racism and toxicity on RPG CODEX FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
did he post his name at some point? I thought he was doxxed via someone finding his blog or whatever

or do you mean willingly in some esoteric subconscious sense

He knew that his Google+ profile was a known quantity and seemed to take it in stride. There was no hubbub about undue sharing of personal information, so I assumed it was kosher. It's not really a true "doxxing" in any event; he'd already shared pictures of himself and other online accounts of his at, for example, Something Awful. It's never gone further than a name that could belong to tens of thousands of other Americans.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Dozens of SJWs already have access to GD, so they must be pretty awful at doxxing.

One of them did manage to doxx himself (willingly, fuck off): https://plus.google.com/+BradfordCarter

bb318bac9e.png

Yeah.

I don't believe he was SJW for a minute. He was using sooper secret CIA reverse psychology trolling techniques to recruit Codexers into the shady world of the Alt-Right. Proof: He left as soon as Trump was elected. Job well done Agent Bradylama!

they aren't morally bankrupt enough to try and ruin people's lives for shit posting and being politically incorrect

taxalot is an exception.

He works for the EU supposedly (or atleast likes them), feels like the majority of big pro-EU people have an authoritarian/Orwellian streak.

Well he better start looking for another job then, because the EU is going down like the Soviet Union. lol I mean think about it. Joining together different peoples with different languages, histories, cultures, and wants, into a ginormous super state, making these people surrender their sovereignty to retard bureaucrats who don't live anywhere near them, nor understand them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how silly that is.

mondblut

Arcane
Now how people are picked ? drinking buddies, Obsidian loyalists too more likely , friends of the junta...

Bent over
in the public rest room
talent lies fallow
spit, don't swallow

I can't believe DU has to suffer through this everytime he needs to convince someone to become a mod. Some must have agreed without additional incentives.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I can't believe DU has to suffer through this everytime he needs to convince someone to become a mod. Some must have agreed without additional incentives.

Crispy spent six months begging and whining to be let back on staff after he was fired for being naughty, so at least one of them needed absolutely no incentives whatsoever. :troll:

mondblut

Arcane

Crispy spent six months begging and whining to be let back on staff after he was fired for being naughty, so at least one of them needed absolutely no incentives whatsoever. :troll:

Now I know who'll come out with "RPGCodex admin used his power to molest me111" 20 years down the line #methree

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
actually wanting to moderate politics should be an automatic ban imho

also du should send their info to the local sanitarium and/or intelligence services
Kalarion

maybe it is bad spelling

maybe it isn't

who knows

Posts like yours (or IDHTFTC) always put me in a quandary. In the end "bad spelling" is the closest approximation I can give to what I'm trying to convey :(

DarkUnderlord we need a grammar nazi button
rating_negativeman.png

While I get what blaine is getting at, I stand with the mod who will allow unrestrained shit flinging in politics/gd. Just remove the overzealous mods. and put someone like Jarlfrank who doesn't give a shit as the sole mod of the cesspool known as the politics subforum

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
zHwsir1.png

quit being such a Crispy Blaine, you have your very own automatized janitorial service ffs

tho I guess it could be funny if DU made everyone with a Trump-icon moderator of the Trump forum.
Again, ignore doesn't solve everything. Ignored posters will still cause a thread to cycle to the next page and other people who don't ignore them will still argue with them.

This isn't a big problem so long as the person being ignored isn't a serial spammer.
Just to get this straight - You request a user's ban because you have to click 'next page' every 15 or so posts instead of every 25. Is that correct?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Just to get this straight - You request a user's ban because you have to click 'next page' every 15 or so posts instead of every 25. Is that correct?
No, smartass. There were two parts to that sentence. Try reading it again real slow and see if you can find both of them.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, smartass. There were two parts to that sentence. Try reading it again real slow and see if you can find both of them.
I don't know man, no matter how I turn it, it seems pretty petty.

So your problem is that people you don't ignore have a discussion with people you ignore?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Well WhiskeyWolf a good deal of inclines and other brofist-type reactions to my post about a group of people wanting to ban the quran I think it's safe to say that rightwingers seem censorship happy as well

I mean, Wilders aside, you only need to examine the Politics' subforum apparent fascination with Putin or Orban to see just how deep their love of liberty runs.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom