Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
r4WHXE.png

lYKoXj.png

8Lwxmz.png

wiTTJl.png

QSeRHY.png

JR1Aw3.png

Ld5Trf.png

ZOG ES LIKE A MEATGRINDER

Endemic

Arcane
RE: that VN that Konjad is playing

I don't think you can stop them committing suicide on the first playthrough. It's a unusual game for sure, there's all kinds of random 'glitching' and 4th wall breaking later. Deleting character files gets recognized too, even if the consequences are not that extensive.

Dayyālu

Arcane
RE: that VN that Konjad is playing

I don't think you can stop them committing suicide on the first playthrough. It's a unusual game for sure, there's all kinds of random 'glitching' and 4th wall breaking later. Deleting character files gets recognized too, even if the consequences are not that extensive.

You can't stop 'em at all. Shit always goes to hell as Monika rewrites the game to suit her own ends (I'll admit the old thing of getting my OS name was funny). What you can do is to "prove" your interest in the game by replaying all the routes before childhood friend kills herself, and then you get your feelgood message by the dev instead of the game nuking itself.

Nice meta game, heavily damaged by the weaboo estethic though. I found the "waiting three days near a corpse 'cause glitch" fairly .... creepy, particularly with her clearly going into rigor mortis after a while. Dario Argento would be proud.

Last edited:

Endemic

Arcane
Figures. I think the moe stuff is meant to cause the player to drop their guard, so the psychological part hits them like a brick. It sets up the tropes and then subverts them. There are some hints that all is not well though. Also some "mature" humour.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom