Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Ninjerk

Arcane
They can still adopt us.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
"I’m talking to a guard and I pick option A to palm him five gold coins so he’ll let me pass unmolested. Neat! "

So the game will feature guards who will only let you pass if you suck their cock or something?
Neat!

Sykar

Arcane
I imagine it now - you try to bribe a guard, but he whips out his cock warm black dingus and goes "No! Sucky, sucky."

med_1471693027_00032.jpg

/fixed

The Red Knight

Erudite
Hmm... can't think of anything then. JA2 seems to be the closest it gets, and while there are various Japanese Tactics RPGs with amphibious units, it's pretty much units standing in water with their legs submerged or heads poking out of the water tile. Maybe in one of the early 3D games?

gaussgunner

Arcane
Deus Ex and VTMB had some swimming. You could swim in Wizardry 7 if you had enough stamina or something. But that wasn't iso either.

Are you sure JA2 had swimming? I distinctly remember being able to wade in the shallow water but not swim in the deep parts. It makes sense that you can't swim with 90 pounds of guns and ammo and shit.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I love this Diablo like inventory in a proper RPG. Finally more realism in RPGs even if you will still be able to carry 12 pistols :D
Now they just need to reduce it even more to DayZ size inventories.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom