Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I fucking hate dorfs.
Don't expect mercy Darth Roxor, none will be given kurwa. I will catch you on steam Friday - Sunday.

i will be waiting

(because d0rfs are too slow to move anywhere)

Andnjord

Arcane
Ooh, will that goul score?

Dorfs dodging? What is this madness?!

Doefs vs Undead and only 1 badly injured? For shame guys...

EDIT: And the goul scores!!

:salute: to my fellow undead Lagole Gon

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
RmS24n96Zh-4.png

GG. That game was embarassing for everyone involved, but in the end death always wins. Even on the pitch.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Jaedar , you viking! Fight me tonight at 21:00!:argh:
Sorry man, I don't generally read codex at work, and had plans for this evening. Are you perhaps available during the day this weekend?

I'll try to hit you up on steam either way.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Jaedar , you viking! Fight me tonight at 21:00!:argh:
Sorry man, I don't generally read codex at work, and had plans for this evening. Are you perhaps available during the day this weekend?

I'll try to hit you up on steam either way.
I can do evenings this week-end. Got tons of scores to finish.
Troublesome, because I am busy both of these evenings. Guess we'll have to find an evening time during the week.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Thank you for the game Chef_Hathaway. My Dark Elves still acted like stunty snotlings, but at least I only suffered a single death this game, and fortunately on a journeyman.

obviously he got MVP, because of course he did

Result: 2-0 for me. Could have been 1-1 but the dice were with me at two key points.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Honestly I think the main deciding factor ironically was the fact that my team was so gutted you didn't get any bribes.

sser

Arcane
Developer
ffs nigga its the second last turn, the lone ball carrier skink is within blitz range of your wight (who will have to pass 3 doges and 2 gfis) and you DON'T go ahead with it?

shameful nigga :nocountryforshitposters:
I said I was a newbie, didn't I:oops: ?
You did fine, probably making less errors than I did. Going for a Both Down over reroll on the crowdsurf clusterfuck early on was a gamechanger. From that point onward I had the initiative practically all game and there wasn't much you could do to recover it.

:rpgcodex: sser, the things I'm going to do to you are horrific enough to make a SJW lynch mob feel pity.

When's a good time? I'm up most of the weekend.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I think I've found the most :cyanide: thing about BB2 - no idea how I didn't notice it before. Or well, I've always noticed it, I just didn't actively think about the retardation it implies until now.

So, BB2 is clearly worse than BB1 when it comes to distingusihing units both because there's no level-up progression but also because units are small. Fortunately, skill display more than makes up for it. That much we all know. But have you noticed how there's a huge variety of facial customization for nearly all races, yet you rarely seem to remember seeing them in game?

Well, there's a reason for that, and maybe I'm just late to the party here, but it's due to the fact that when you field players nearly every single one puts on identical helmets.

WAT

So the only thing you can customize is face textures, yet you don't see player faces in game?? :lol:

Last edited:
So, my Apothecary turned my grilled Sneaky Git Skink into a deep fat fried Sneaky Git Skink. On turn 1.

This is almost like the thing Grunker grunkered about :M

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
So the only thing you can customize is face textures, yet you don't see player faces in game?? :lol:
To be fair, BB1 had the same thing for a lot of the units, but it had bigger armor differences between positionals (comically oversized gloves for catchers for instance), and also had way more elaborate markings for veteran players.

I think you see the faces if you mouseover for the player cards, but that kinda defeats the point.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
To be fair, BB1 had the same thing for a lot of the units, but it had bigger armor differences between positionals (comically oversized gloves for catchers for instance), and also had way more elaborate markings for veteran players.

I think you see the faces if you mouseover for the player cards, but that kinda defeats the point.

Player cards don't do much for overview I find. I use CTRLx2 or x3 for that almost exclusively

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom