Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
hory shit what is going on in this game

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
AV8 isn't all they said it'd be - four permanent injuries and 3 KOs on not alotta blocks. Must be a curse with me, Dark Elves and Codex leagues. Last time I played them, my TV was 760 after 1 game. This time it's 670.

How this game was only 1-1 and not 5-1 I have no idea. Easily my most catastrophic match of BB2 yet. Such is the capricious nature of the Nuffle

and thats a dead elf blitzer

its like that thing roxorowski was talking about

Let me know where you got that Apoth that can heal four perms in one game

Andnjord

Arcane
Final Score 2-1 for Don't Scale To Your Level. Honestly could have been much higher for the Lizards, the second half was a bloodbath
Ended up doing a lot of dodging whilst getting my undead face stomped in, but miraculously only suffered a bunch of KOs while injuring most of the skinks.

Some of my highlights:

Natalie Portman the werewolf got KOed on turn 2 and never came back.
Ellen Degeneres the goul shows Villeneuve she's a strong woman (she always preferred Ferrari anyways) and then dodges out of a prehensile tail to score a touchdown.
Carl Lewis the Zombie is victim of police brutality but comes back to life and punches a Kroxigor in the face.
Woody Harrelson the wight forced 3 skulls and 1 both down to then badly injure his assaulting saurus opponent.

Overall, I survived unscathed and got some SPP to show for it, so I'm happy with the result of my first BB match since my teenager years.
:salute: to my opponent.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ffs nigga its the second last turn, the lone ball carrier skink is within blitz range of your wight (who will have to pass 3 doges and 2 gfis) and you DON'T go ahead with it?

shameful nigga :nocountryforshitposters:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Well done everyone, that's an early round! Please play your next matches before Friday October 27 20:00 UTC.

Round has moved so you can play your matches straight away, here are the match-ups:

current%20week.PNG

dat tv doe :negative:

Chef_Hathaway - when shall we do battle?

Last edited:
ffs nigga its the second last turn, the lone ball carrier skink is within blitz range of your wight (who will have to pass 3 doges and 2 gfis) and you DON'T go ahead with it?

I know. I was talking with Ulminati on steam about that very move.:troll:

I made a lot of positioning errors, turning a game which should have been over thanks to the double Werewolf KO on turn 2 into a tightly fought contest.

I said I was a newbie, didn't I:oops: ?
You did fine, probably making less errors than I did. Going for a Both Down over reroll on the crowdsurf clusterfuck early on was a gamechanger. From that point onward I had the initiative practically all game and there wasn't much you could do to recover it.

:rpgcodex: sser, the things I'm going to do to you are horrific enough to make a SJW lynch mob feel pity.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Chef_Hathaway - when shall we do battle?

Grunker, any time that works for you Saturday or Sunday is fine by me. It'll be easier if we do that instead of tomorrow, unless you wanna wait until around 11PM your time.

My gobbos can't wait to die gloriously destroy emo elf scum.

That sounds fine! Catch each other on Steam?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom