Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

BilboBaggins

Educated
is there a way to use that red headed sidekick's portrait for the main character? I want to be able to role play as Dave Mustaine

9qxngz.png

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Huh, I thought something on her collar was different, like they added it, but I see they've added some ornaments to it. The plain black collar is classier.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I do not know why, but she always gave me the impression of being a vampire. Maybe it's white hair and those red eyes, but, hey, maybe she's just smoking Whiteleaf.

Last edited:

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
A woman with gray hair giving me that sultry look is incredibly disturbing.

Then again, old ladies give better blowjobs since they don't have any teeth.

Sherry

Arcane

Hi!!!

omg!! Is this radar technician from Little Rock, Arkamsas becaquse this is where that guy Adam Driver who plays Garupe from the movie Silence is from and this picture totally remeninds me of that guy! It is so uncanny! :eek: :eek: :eek:

okay. Okay! OKAY!

gosh it has already been said, like tu for the support, but it is so TRUE!

"In Pillars 1, 3D objects would be entirely lit or unlit, depending on where they were placed on the map. This system was good enough for our small characters, but quickly broke down with our larger tree and foliage assests. In Pillars 2, we've added features to our lighting system that allows us to determine whether a 3D object is standing within a cast shadow created by a pre-rendered 2D object. This allows us to have more nuance lighting, like a palm tree that has its fronds fully lit, while the trunk remains in shadow."

wtf. Wtf! WTF!!

How can a system so belove3d by its developers who SOLD everyone on CLOUD SHADOWs, talk about shadows and not show off the CLOUD SHADOW SYSTEM??? Ultima 7 had it okay?? It is old game. Who cards aout a palm tree and how may fronds it has? Who is frondling you to say that Katrina, huh? WHO LET THE FRONDS OUT?

Still no cloud shadows
:ehue:

kk tu for your support because this is a big selling point. Adam Brennecke called it so where is it? Have you seen him play soccer (football)? This guy does not mess around but here they are messing around.

Thanks,
Sherry

Last edited:

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
What the hell does Josh want to do and change something that's already settled for decades? Fucking jesus, Josh, is not your game complicated enough?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
It's not enough to have an easy mode and story mode. You need to name them appropriately, so people don't get their feelings hurt. Fucking modern gamers and their fragile egos. Imagine being this insecure that you would rather quit the game than move a slider down, because lower difficulty mode has a name that slightly suggests that you're not as good at video games as you thought.

I swear I'd never want to work in this industry. The hours are shit, the job security sucks, and you need to watch your every step and tune your work so it fits the safe space, special snowflake generation.

Sigh.

Prime Junta

What the hell does Josh want to do and change something that's already settled for decades? Fucking jesus, Josh, is not your game complicated enough?

xTGdWx1.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom