Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Wow, your aspect ratio is fucked.

I think this game could have easily turned out differently, at the start of turn 5ish, all I needed to secure td (by running out of range from dorf fuckers) was to down a runner, and I even had 2 two dice blocks (with block) to do it, and a dodgeing dodge as backup. But I wound up rolling only pushes and skulls (even using a reroll) and then failing the dodge, after which the patriots showed their ball fondling skills and got the games only TD.

Patriots could have easily scored in the second half though, and it was only nuffle smiling on me that allowed me to prevent it.

At least no zon died, and I got enough cash to replace the one who rolled -ma with a catcher. Honestly a better than I expected.

Looking forward to next match :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
wow i've just noticed me and chedderp are the only ones in this league who started with apoth

very brave league

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Dwarves vs Zons no real casualties, what is this :rpgcodex:

Sry about broken image, will fix as soon as I get home.

EDIT: I think I succeeded in fixing the link on my phone

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Starting without an apoth is completely normal, check out FUMBBL's most common starting roster section.

Anyway peeps: forgot to mention that this match day runs until Sunday, October 22, 18:00 UTC, so please play your matches before that time.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It's not like an apoth is going to save you if everything goes wrong and you lose multiple guys. Would you rather have an extra lineman or a %-chance to maybe-maybe not save one?

Apoth scales with player value which is why most put it off till later.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
While I'll remember to remind you when your apoth re-rolls an unskilled lineman death to death.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
full d0rf team with two rerolls sans deffrolla is 950, i wouldnt be able to afford that extra lino anyway

also, who apoths dead unskilled linos? maybe u need 2l2p? :troll:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
tumblr_n54zgeeYOo1r2ilwdo1_400.gif

Meatbags gonna meatbag.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
who apoths dead unskilled linos?

I do, when it's T16 and none of my other players have gotten perms because I'm playing Dwarf.

The most commonly played winning roster for dwarves in the NAF, Legendary Edition and FUMBBL is:
  • 5 Blockers
  • 2 Runners
  • 2 Blitzers
  • 2 Troll Slayers
  • 3 Rerolls
Dunno if there's stats for BB2 yet but you'd expect something similar, I suppose.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
giphy.gif

I was a bit careless here.
Hero catcher rushes to save the game.
20171016140540_1.jpg

Welp.
20171016140543_1.jpg

20171016140114_1.jpg

"The rulebook states that the team that scores in such a way spends its turn celebrating (since they then have to kick, and thus lose a turn"

Huh, I did not know that. That's one turn of bashing less.
Never trust an elf.

sser

Arcane
Developer
The coveted Sun vs. Moon celestial sweepstakes matchup.

Naturally, some sweltering Heat kicked in on the 2nd half :lol:

27FCCD3641D105ED7C6EB061255FB80A513D9B17

Don't let the score fool you, this was a pretty whacky game. Mago could have also scored on a thrown goblin. Unfortunately for him, we're not on the moon and his gobbo was quickly slain by gravity itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom