Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
in other words you would like to take this moment to :rpgcodex: Berekän :M

Everyone please check that the information in the table on p.1 is correct - league goes live one day early (at 00:00 UTC October 15th, a little more than 12 hours from this post) since y'all were so diligent about signing up.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Pro-tip btw: when you start a match, click the CTRL button a couple of (3?) times. This will display the grid and all additional skills on all players (meaning all skills gained by SPP). Really useful and not cluttery like clicking CTRL once.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
in other words you would like to take this moment to :rpgcodex: Berekän :M

Everyone please check that the information in the table on p.1 is correct - league goes live one day early (at 00:00 UTC October 15th, a little more than 12 hours from this post) since y'all were so diligent about signing up.
He is not the only player who has elected to not name their players (or some have such arcane schemes they may as well be random to me). But I prefer not to name the culprits :M

Pro-tip btw: when you start a match, click the CTRL button a couple of (3?) times. This will display the grid and all additional skills on all players (meaning all skills gained by SPP). Really useful and not cluttery like clicking CTRL once.
Friendly reminder that this wasn't really needed in BB1 because players were mostly visually distinct enough that you didn't need constant tooltips.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Friendly reminder that this wasn't really needed in BB1 because players were mostly visually distinct enough that you didn't need constant tooltips.

Klassik Kodex Revisionism. Yes, player distinction was better, but this is something else entirely since it allows you to easily see exactly what skill.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Klassik Kodex Revisionism. Yes, player distinction was better, but this is something else entirely since it allows you to easily see exactly what skill.
Assuming you can learn by heart the 30 small, very similar looking icons, sure :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Assuming you can learn by heart the 30 small, very similar looking icons, sure :M

I learned them by heart after like 20 games but I guess codexers can't even follow a quest compass anymore :M

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron

I learned them by heart after like 20 games but I guess codexers can't even follow a quest compass anymore :M
Wow, only took you... 30 hours too learn the basic gui presentation? Might be time to admit they're not very clear at that point but maybe you need another 30 hours for that :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
default Gobbo names

tenor.gif

Andnjord

Arcane

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
sser, It's you and me for the first round. We're both in the US, so it should be fairly easy to coordinate.

When do you wanna do this? I'm up for whenever you want to go.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I don't know which team is who -- the original image with the lineups is errored out for me.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I think Roxor may be stomping zones right now.

Edit: Uncle Sam is a wounded warrior. Sad day for Murica.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
yeah bb2 was VERY obviously not made for 5:4
borealesad.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom