Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter New subforum sorely needed

Do you support the creation of a new pseudoscience subforum?

• YES!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
As things stand, green-pilled codexers, pseudoscience and woo aficionados lack a space for sharing their supreme wisdom and concerns and are therefore compelled to pollute the Science! forum or this majestic site feedback.

For this reason, we woo peddlers need a containment space where we can talk about astrology, alternative diets, mind control, Bach flowers remedies, prophetic dreams and """awakening""" in general without suffering the stench of the fedora masters. This new "Only Woo" subforum will also provide general counseling, dating advice and suicide prevention services. As you can see, it is a sorely needed social service for the fragile and vulnerable codexian community.

Well, I leave this proposal for your consideration. Let me tell you that I've been channelling messages lately and I have a lot to say.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
As things stand, green-pilled codexers, pseudoscience and woo aficionados lack a space for sharing their supreme wisdom and concerns and are therefore compelled to pollute the Science! forum or this majestic site feedback.

For this reason, we woo peddlers need a containment space where we can talk about astrology, alternative diets, mind control, Bach flowers remedies, prophetic dreams and """awakening""" in general without suffering the stench of the fedora masters. This new "Only Woo" subforum will also provide general counseling, dating advice and suicide prevention services. As you can see, it is a sorely needed social service for the fragile and vulnerable codexian community.

Well, I leave this proposal for your consideration. Let me tell you that I've been channelling messages lately and I have a lot to say.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?forums/prosperium.56/

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
It's good you added the "Kingcomrade" option in the poll so that you don't look like an irrelevant newfag but rather a knowledgeable one.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I drank and ate so much tonight that I've had to turn down a threesome and spend the last two hours shitting and pissing it all out instead.

And even that's not as much shit as this thread.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There's already a function for "not seeing the posts of people I don't like". Trust me, it works great.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I've had to turn down a threesome

The good kind or two girls?

That was funny. Usually the monkeys infesting this site have no good material, but you came through. Thank you, sir.

Speaking of subforums - has any thought been given to that other guy's great idea of a subforum for the couple people here who actually like rpgs?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Speaking of forums - what the fuck happened to all the posts about that retard refusing my challenge, with the acceptance of ESOMETHING as an impartial moderator? Why do the mods just fuck up and ruin shit? Stop fucking threads. Threads are people talking about shit. Stop being autistic maniacs. I can't ever find shit anymore. Every time I write something its moved around eight times and then moved to a forum I don't have access to. If I mention anything about your shilling, complain about a game the staff have been paid to protect, prove I am less retarded than the left-wing racist children that infest this site, or anything worth reading again, it is removed from threads, bounded around, and then moved to a forum I don't have access to. Enough you autistic shill NAZIs. Let people talk. That's what forums are for. Threads can morph. Just go with it. Only retards give a shit. Why are you letting retards run the show and call the shots. Down with OCD retards, up with hope.

I need a hand-up guys. Stop this nonsense immediately.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom