Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Denuvo DRM Thread

hajro

Arbiter
Life is tumblr got cracked within 8 hours :positive:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
What about Sonic Mania ?
There are numerous journalist sites that are describing how to use hex editor to crack it yourself. They are forgetting that in some countries it's illegal to offer a way to bypass DRM.

Meanwhile Sonic Mania developer is urging people to complain to Sega about not informing about DRM, and about other Sega mishaps.

deuxhero

Arcane
Just in case you want to know.

And also I seen an advertisement for czech right wing political party (previous president was its leader) on banner on one of downloading sites.

What is the general Czech attitude on piracy? They seem pretty good on guns and rapefugees.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just in case you want to know.

And also I seen an advertisement for czech right wing political party (previous president was its leader) on banner on one of downloading sites.

What is the general Czech attitude on piracy? They seem pretty good on guns and rapefugees.
It is like in every Eastern European country. Pirate and if you really like something and have a few shekls to throw away,buy it.

kalganoat

Savant
Denuvo is most likely not cheap. No way it's just one time payment of 100k or publishers wouldn't remove it.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
How the hell is that game 15 gigs
How is danganronpa v3 22 GB? That's crazy, even hand drawn PNGs would be less.

I looked at that 15 GB game, it looks you can create Yaoi image collection. And these are kinda high res images.

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
Somebody remind me why publishers still bother with this Denuvo shit when it gets cracked within a day?

Exact same thing as before. So that they can say something to shareholders/suits who don't understand anything other that some stat on paper "we tried"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom