Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Normal YES! vs Trump YES! Which is better and why?

Which is the best YES! ?

• Total voters

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
So sorry that Hillary lost... The most qualified shill in history and a much better alternative, according to "knowledgeable people".

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
What if normal YES! and Trump YES! and Sweden YES! are all just parts of the same greater YES!? Like the Holy Trinity? What if all the YES!' are the Alpha and Omega? What if it all starts and ends with YES! in all its various forms, in all its brilliant glory? What then, I ask you? Will you give unto Caesar?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Trump YES! is OG YES! and the supreme YES!. It's high energy YES! unlike vanilla and bland YES! or low energy, high cuckoldry Sweden YES!

Best part of Trump YES! ? It triggers and creates rivers of delicious butthurt from ALL the right people. The people who frankly don't deserve civilization they've been handed over from their ancestors. The one in which they can freely post about vidya AR PEE GEES on forum with no worry that anyone will stone them for HARAM! or castrate for micro agressions by Hillary's new Diversity and Tolerance Online Squad. They are people who usually suffer from daddy issues, male and female alike. That's why we have the man, daddy to now tell NO! to every ridiculous demand they make.

TRUMP YES! for every NO! given to commies, libruls, sjws and all other imps of *classified* whose goal is utter destruction and deconstruction of everything good in this world.

sser

Arcane
Developer
The regular YES!'s cartoon explosion reminds me of a tattoo a high school buddy got, but instead of "YES" it was just an image of himself punching his way out of his shoulder.

MilesBeyond

Cipher
Listen, about which Yes is the best. People always ask me - they do! - they ask me this, who has the best Yes! And you know what I say? I say the best Yes - it's not gonna come from a guy like Bob Corker, that's for sure. He's a total loser! Talk about a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. I know what I'm talking about. He came to me one day and started telling me that, he says that we're in a "Downward spiral." You know what I said to him? I said, "What did you say to me? Corker, you're a low energy loser." Really! I said that! Listen, I went to university. I did. People think I didn't, but you know what? That's fake news. It really is. I went to Fordham, I went to Wharton, and you know what? I graduated top of my class. Top of my class. You won't find that on CNN. Top of my class. And here's the thing - my IQ, I mean, it's really high. Like you need to know that I have one of the highest IQs ever. People say - they wanna guess what my IQ is. You know what they think it is? They guess all sorts of things. They say all sorts of - the numbers they guess, you wouldn't believe! And it's flattering, you know? But the answer - I don't wanna say. Should I say? I don't wanna say, but it's over 300. Should I have said that? I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't - but listen, you know, I've got, I've been in business a long time, you know? I wrote, have you read my book? If not, believe me, it's, I mean, you've gotta - look, I invented the Art of the Deal. That's me. You wanna know, I mean, I was the top realtor in the United States. In the world, even. And that's not - it's a pretty big deal. Can I say that about myself? It's a pretty big deal, and, CNN and their fake news, you won't find that there. But listen, the top realtor. In all of the United States. And I mean I don't, I'm not against, some of these other realtors are losers. That's why you want me to build a wall. So listen. Believe me. You take all this - all these things - I'm saying this right now - sad losers like Bob Corker or Tillerson or - or - listen, these people are losers. It's sad, you know. It's sad. But what I'm saying is, they're too low energy! I said to Tillerson, believe me, I said "Tillerson," and I said this, I said "Tillerson, you're nothing to me but just another low energy loser." It's sad! I'll wipe their bank accounts - it's true! Well, I won't. But they'll lose their money. You know why? Because they're losers. They don't know what they're doing. Believe me. I said, you know, I was talking to Corker just the other day, and I said to him, "You think you can get away with that?" and he does! He does. It's sad. I said, "You think you can get away -" believe me, I said this. "You think you can get away with saying these things on the internet? Think again." And he said, you wouldn't believe what he said to me. He said these things to me - and you know, it didn't really - because look, I've got this big - I've got you. I said, "Listen, Corker," I said, "I've got these voters, and they're high energy!" He's low energy! He's not like you at all, believe me! And I said, well, I said, he, he needs to get ready for the storm. That's what I said! It's true! "Corker," I said, "You need to get ready for the storm, because these voters-" you guys are just, you know what we need to make America great again. And this storm is coming, I told him that, because he's going up against you. Believe me. And he said "What storm?" because that's Corker. He doesn't know what's going on. It's sad. He doesn't - he never knows what's happening. And I said "This storm that's coming, this storm" - believe me, this is true, "this storm is going to wipe out your whole career." There's gonna be nothing left of him! Because he's going up against some high energy people. He is! Listen, I could end his career - I could! I could do it. I could do it, believe me, I could do it in - I could do it in over seven hundred different ways. I mean I won't. Because he - I don't need - he's a loser. And he'll find that out. But listen, because here's the thing, the thing is, he's not just up against me, you know? I mean if he were he'd still lose, because that's what - what I do, you know, people ask me, and they ask me this all the time, they ask me what I do, and you know what I tell them? What I tell them - and believe me on this - I tell them that I win. But he's not just up against me. He's up against you. He's up against smart, successful, high-energy winners that want to make America great again. And I said, you know what, I said "Those people" - because it's true, you know, it's true - "Those people, they're gonna wipe your face from this game" because listen, when you go up against - he's up against me, and he's up against you, and when - I mean, it's sad. He's a total loser. And then you have liars and fake news, and they say this isn't true. But it is. Believe me. If only he had known what he was getting into when he started going after me! But that's what happens. These people - they think I'm stupid. Did I tell you my IQ? I mean, my IQ is - I shouldn't say it, but I was top of my class. That's true. Top of my - and you know, not a lot of people can say that. But maybe if he had known - it's sad! If he had known who he was up against, not just me, but you guys, the best people I know, and I know a lot of people, believe me. If he had known who he was up against, maybe he wouldn't have said anything. He wouldn't! Because, I mean, we're going to make America great again. And that's just - the thing is, now he's gonna pay the price. Believe me. He's low energy. He is. He's a loser. Him and Tillerson. And the thing is, America, you and me, we're going to make America great again. We are. And it's coming, I said to them, I said to Tillerson, believe me, I said this, I said "It's coming, it's gonna be like a - like a tidal wave." I did! And I said "It's gonna drown you." Because here's the thing. When you - and believe me, you - and me, and we're going to - you know, people think we won't. They say that to me! They say "You're gonna fail." They said that when I was running, too. But the thing is, you, and me, and - and we're gonna make America great again. And to - if you're people, if you're, you know, if you're Corker, or if you're Tillerson, you know, if you're a low energy loser, like them, not like you guys, you guys are great, you're the best, I tell everyone "I have the best voters" - I do! "I have the best voters, and that's why I won." I always win. That's just - and if you're someone like Corker or Tillerson, you need to know, you're gonna lose, kiddo. That's how - that's what happens.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I always though that this is just some strange parrot.
:M = emphasis, indeed, interesting, hmm..., tongue-in-cheek, mischievous

9Vw0hwR.jpg

The parrot is a creature both majestic and versatile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom