Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So is Avellone working on a Fallout something or is this just another "Oh gee it sure would be fun to work on another Alpha Protocol/Star Wars/Fallout!"

I think the more important point here is that it appears that he's confirming that there is a "Fallout something".
Beamdog is making Fallout:EE :bounce:

Fairfax

Arcane
So is Avellone working on a Fallout something or is this just another "Oh gee it sure would be fun to work on another Alpha Protocol/Star Wars/Fallout!"

I think the more important point here is that it appears that he's confirming that there is a "Fallout something".
If he's confirming something, then the teaser is unusually obvious, because the previous ones were much more cryptic (PS:T EE, Pathfinder, D:OS2, etc). Then again, if he's not teasing something, no other explanation makes nearly as much sense.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Can't say I'm terribly excited to have Avellone write for a potential "classic" Fallout sequel if the man "spent 2 hours trying to figure out the best way to describe a character's eyebrows", Fallout's writing was strong because it was concise and free of eyebrows descriptions
Truly, those bushy brows are wasted on one as unappreciative as you.

Dzupakazul

Arbiter
Can't say I'm terribly excited to have Avellone write for a potential "classic" Fallout sequel if the man "spent 2 hours trying to figure out the best way to describe a character's eyebrows", Fallout's writing was strong because it was concise and free of eyebrows descriptions
Greetings, Chosen. Why does the earth before me warm to the touch of your eyebrows?

Ivan

Arcane
200.webp

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, if it's Bethesda the writing can't get any worse than the boy that was trapped in a fridge for 200 years. Maybe with Avellone they will manage to cut it down to more realistic time frame :)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Getting dateraped by Myron requires such a specific set of circumstances (a) you have to be a low-int, high-cha character b) you have to temporarily raise your intelligence to even see the guy c) you have to wait for the mentats to wear off before you talk to him and d) you have to actually accept the drink he's so desperate to give you), that you're quite literally asking for it to happen. :M

The biggest difference between it and your average romance novel is that the rapists in romance novels are hunks of men and Myron's all sickly and disgusting.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Fitting considering the touhou character he seems to like so much is considered to be a complete idiot. Stupid goons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom