Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Prestigious Gentleman month

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Codexers like to always talked about their prestige so I think we should put our money where our mouth is.

We should make October the official Prestigious Gentleman month. In other words, everyone should be as refined and courteous as possible, especially to our female members, and act like a proper gentleman in general. Be respectful towards everyone (except chads) and discuss appropriate, gentlemanly topics. These include subjects such as gentleman's wardrobe and blades of Eastern origin. It is also the duty of a gentleman as an intellectually superior life form to debate and convert any religious lunatics from their delusions of invisible sky patriarchs. But remember that a real gentleman does not gloat. After winning the debate, he respectfully tips his hat at his opponent as a sign of politeness.

To protect our site's integrity and our female members' safety and purity, any and all resident chads should be contained in a prison subforum.

Whomever has received the greatest amount of appropriate ratings by the end of the month will be nominated the Supreme Gentleman and the Blademaster of Codex.

The Supreme Gentleman embodies all the greatest virtues of the male gender, such as

-beautiful
-civilized
-intelligent
-sophisticated
-magnificent guy
-respectful of women

Have a pleasant day, everyone, and let the debate begin.

*Nods Respectfully Towards You*

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nq08wb3.png

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Somberlain - senpai, please teach me the mongolian way of the blade first.

(Bows Respectfully Towards Monitor)

I'm sorry, fellow student of the Blade, but, alas, I cannot. Path of the Blademaster has been full of sorrow and pain, the endless journey in the shadow of chads and code of the gentleman. The suffering crawls beneath my skin, these wounds, they will not heal. My humanity was lost and my heart shattered after the Great Friendzoning, and I could not bear to lead anyone else to the same road of ruin and suffering.

I'm sorry, but I must continue this journey through the darkness alone. Please, do not follow me or shed tears for me.

tumblr_nutlaimcXq1utt0qio1_1280.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Good Sirs, m'lady, in these troubled time Somberlain's brilliant initiative is clearly the way forward.

I have long since been in awe of this powerful idea and feel very strongly that it must be revived, starting now.

Are you a gentleman enough to rise above the base beasts and rabble-rousers? Time to rise to the occasion.

And remember: respect is everything.

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Good Sirs, m'lady, in these troubled time Somberlain's brilliant initiative is clearly the way forward.

I have long since been in awe of this powerful idea and feel very strongly that it must be revived, starting now.

Are you a gentleman enough to rise above the base beasts and rabble-rousers? Time to rise to the occasion.

And remember: respect is everything.
Ladies and Gentlemen, in these harsh times let us celebrate and remember the fallen gentlemen of yore. May steel always be with you in the form of a Katana-shaped blade. Yours truly and most respectful dibber of the highest Order, Sir. Kaufman, Esq. 10th level redditor dibs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom