Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
tumblr_nvg7k6wpfv1qz5q5lo1_500.jpg

The guys get together on RPG CODEX to discuss the females

Shadenuat

Arcane
Totally scholarly type yea. Just like if it was designed by my 12 y.o niece if she played D&D
All serious corpses preparing looking, with cute glasses, and white hair and of course amber eyes.
But serious. Disaffectionally frolicking in her armored dress with decorative bindings, on her looooong legs, in heeled feminine boots with feminine bag where she keeps her feminine looking journal
Elf of course, better half elf, with grand ears

Also posing.

bFXlbdF.jpg

QDhHAjr.gif

gQieiCJ.gif

Are you ready to conquer nations with ANIMAncy?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
All serious corpses preparing looking, with cute glasses, and white hair and of course amber eyes.
But serious. Disaffectionally frolicking in her armored dress with decorative bindings, on her looooong legs, in heeled feminine boots with feminine bag where she keeps her feminine looking journal
Elf of course, better half elf, with grand ears

This sounds really fucking creepy and disgusting.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
That's the thing about some artists. Look at the women in Arcanum vs other games for examples of avatars and the difference in artistry and general themes.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I am not touching this game at release even with a pole.

It will be a buggy fuckfest only rivaled by Divinity Original Sin 2.

Minimum 3 months after

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd probably be too hyped to control myself not to try it day 1, but if I find it to be too buggy or unfinished (like PoE1 on release) I'm gonna drop it till they fix it.

Quillon

Arcane
The picture looks to be signaling the fact that you can move around the UI elements?

Nah its obviously settlement building, finished and unfinished roof side by side. Another settlement needs our help, HYPE!!!

Sentinel

Arcane
The picture looks to be signaling the fact that you can move around the UI elements?
Exactly. Combat log at the center of the screen, can resize diagonally both to the right and left, the bit of UI that used to be at the center is on the right side.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I had known of this for some time. They did say in some interview that the UI will be much more customizeable.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Argument: The Pillars of Eternity series is biased against dwarves. Neither game has a proper dwarf companion.

Counterpoint: By not providing such a companion, the games are implicitly encouraging players to play as a dwarf themselves.

Dorateen What say you

axedice

Cipher
Argument: The Pillars of Eternity series is biased against dwarves. Neither game has a proper dwarf companion.

Itumaak disapproves, dwarves can and should be cute. Just look at this!

sagani_and_itumaak_by_ilyich-daz5h1s.jpg

Seriously though I do think Sagani was a proper dwarf companion.

Obsessed with her responsibilities to the border of insanity > check
Can not carry out her responsibilities for her family > check
Yet still puts the clan above all and suffers for it > check
Exiled due to "circumstances" > check
Becomes the parent figure of the party > check

She only lacks a dick and a bad scottish accent to become Durkon, but other than that she fills the dwarf companion role perfectly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom