Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
:x:x:x

Fuuuuuu! Cucked out of rec-time with knight gurl and now Spiggy is on his deathbed.

So you're a bit salty because you twitched in surgery, but you can't die man...

Gotta research brewing first, stupid gimp!

Don't worry, when everyone die - doggies carry on Grimwulf Kommunistik dream.

828.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
EnlwBOQ.png
Hey, Kalin. Got a question for you.

yct9ohx.jpg
Shoot.

gwhmY7G.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
How come you're still alive? Even Azira didn't survive that long, and he was a lot better and more careful than you. What's your secret?

yct9ohx.jpg
I dunno, Grim. Maybe I'm just THAT good?

EnlwBOQ.png
Nobody's that good. Walk with me, I'll share my theory with you.

HOx8bH0.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I can speak to the dead, you kno? Ghost people.

yct9ohx.jpg
Nice theory. Can I go to sleep now?

EnlwBOQ.png
Wait 'til you hear the punchline. What if those people are alive, and YOU are the ghost?

yct9ohx.jpg
We obviously need a proof. What if I slash your skull with my halberd? Ghost halberds can't do any harm, right?

EnlwBOQ.png
Sounds like a plan. Test it on the prisoners at once!

yct9ohx.jpg
Already did that. You can find their dead bodies in the workshop.

EnlwBOQ.png
What-- why??

yct9ohx.jpg
Was looking for a proof of my existence.

Later that night.

7BAc3b7.png
*nostalgic pop-pop*

DN1BhI2.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*lime green tear drops from an eye tentacle and burns the ground underneath*

Meanwhile.

yct9ohx.jpg
Doin' everything I can, believe it or not.

Nunrags.jpg

JcIWWun.png
Ever thought about what's waiting for you on the other side?

yct9ohx.jpg
*shrugs* Can't be worse than KKK.

JcIWWun.png
I was never afraid of death, you know. Not until recently when I... I-- ugh. The tree. The book...

yct9ohx.jpg
I won't cry for you, Spiggy. Try talking to Grimwulf. I'm done.

DrYvtHy.jpg

A bit later.

yct9ohx.jpg
*chewing* What?

yWue0J9.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*eye tentacles looking at stone hearth embers crackling*

yct9ohx.jpg
Even vegetables fall into depressun over here. Lemme check this disgusting wing of yours.

HCFVygz.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Could be worse. I guess? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DIAGNOSE A FRIKKIN' ALIEN LIFEFORM?!

7BAc3b7.png
*indifferent pop*

yct9ohx.jpg
Oh, fuck off! *goes outside*

Bd1DHyD.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
More graves than colonists. Yeah, that's KKK for you!

7BAc3b7.png
*distant gurgle*

yct9ohx.jpg
WHAT NOW?!

eCZRfDA.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
How can you STUMBLE while CRAWLING, you moron?! STAND UP!!

7BAc3b7.png
*sound almost like desperate, crestfallen wailing*

yct9ohx.jpg
COME ON-- Blib..? *sigh* Here, grab my shoulder.

7OlpeU2.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
NOT MY ASS!!!

Meanwhile.

EnlwBOQ.png
Spigot.

FqXzBcg.jpg

JcIWWun.png
*a very silent whisper* Kommis... sar.

EnlwBOQ.png
Just visiting. You know. To say goodbye.

JcIWWun.png
Was... fun...

EnlwBOQ.png
Yeah. Well.

rsZZddA.jpg
You're not very good at it, Grim. Say that it was an honor to live and work alongside Spigot.

Cml3scu.png
Homm, tell him that you'll never forget his service and sacrifice.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
He fought well. Say it!

EnlwBOQ.png
I hope we'll never see each other again. If you know what I mean.

JcIWWun.png
*difficult to say if Spigot is even conscious at this moment*

EnlwBOQ.png
Farewell, komrade. *walks outside*

m9nf3vY.png
*thousands of whispers emanating from the Grimoire* Spigot... Spigot...

JcIWWun.png
*as the last breath casts off Spigot's body, a look of otherworldly terror freezes in his eyes forever*

qU58piP.jpg

DAY 15

rsZZddA.jpg
Heh heh heh

cVYYjYh.png
What?

rsZZddA.jpg
Lacgirl is being lacgirl.

Up1VQqw.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
*grumbles* Vomiting all over my colony again.

rsZZddA.jpg
Always finds a way, that stubborn woman! Right? Grim?

cVYYjYh.png
Gotta bury Spigot.

rsZZddA.jpg
... Yeah.

T2w50Yp.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Care to join, Kalin?

yct9ohx.jpg
I got my own corpses to deal with.

CWQuYjs.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Suit yourself.

1EQa2b6.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png

rsZZddA.jpg
What? Another silent funeral?

cVYYjYh.png
I've said enough.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
I didn't. Spigot was the bravest among us. He boldly went where no other would dare to. Not even Kalin or Grimwulf.

rsZZddA.jpg
A tough son of a bear he was. Survived through countless Kalin's "surgeries". Lost both arms, but made it through!

Cml3scu.png
Humm, Spigot was too decent, noble, humble and dignified for KKK. He wasn't suited for this place.

cVYYjYh.png
*mumbles* Just a crazy old madman.

Wh8MNSf.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
So long.

Later that morning.

rBH7Okk.png

rsZZddA.jpg
Okaaaay, I can see you're feeling better...

4r4GZPF.jpg

rBH7Okk.png
*tentacles twitching*

rsZZddA.jpg
Don't.

cVYYjYh.png
Not again!

rBH7Okk.png
*PROJECTS MIND HURTING IMAGES INSIDE GRIMWUF'S MIND*

pTzOFAp.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
rsZZddA.jpg
Cml3scu.png
pjaC7Hr.jpg
*mentally damaged*

pjaC7Hr.jpg
My head...

rsZZddA.jpg
The hell was that supposed to mean??

cVYYjYh.png
Grimdeer is recruiting lumberjack dogs to build a ship. What are we gonna do now?!

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Prepare for WAR!

Cml3scu.png
Hooommmmm... If I may?

cVYYjYh.png
SPIT IT OUT!

Cml3scu.png
I think Bliblablubb is asking your permission to train labradors..?

rsZZddA.jpg
Hmm, makes sense. They could indeed haul stuff for us, Grim!

cVYYjYh.png
Hrmpf. Permission granted.

rBH7Okk.png
*nods silently, then vanishes*

cVYYjYh.png
Now. What do we do about lumberjack dogs working for Grimdeer?

Later that day.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Grim Curtain is taking forever.

cVYYjYh.png
A progress is a progress.

IzxM062.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
You said something?

EnlwBOQ.png
I'm not talking to you!

yct9ohx.jpg
Should have guessed.

AJtIoKp.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Give it up, Grimwulf. It's just three of us now. Let's focus on surviving - maybe hole up in a cave bunker or some shit. Your Megaproject is hopeless.

EnlwBOQ.png
Shut up and bring me more stone blocks.

rsZZddA.jpg
I hate to be that guy, but...

Cml3scu.png
Kalin's right, Kommissar.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Grim Curtain will have to wait.

cVYYjYh.png
SHUDDAAAAAAAP!!!

EnlwBOQ.png
*building a wall section slower and slower with each stone block placed, until he stops altogether*

rsZZddA.jpg
... Grim?

EnlwBOQ.png

rsZZddA.jpg
Hey. Hello?

Cml3scu.png
I think the Kommissar is broken.

97xzd73.jpg

KKK feels empty. Can't decide whether I like it or not.

Y1lhZHu.jpg

Thought it might be a good idea to write up a wish list. Stuff that I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED FOR SOME REASON!!

1. My bonus!
2. A raise!
3. Brewing!!
4. Alive 18 yo knight gurl!
5. Private house wait a sec...
5. Private house that ISN'T Grimwulf's washroom!
6. A motherf

yct9ohx.jpg
HEY! DON'T EAT MY PENCIL! GIVE IT BACK!!!

ehmWswn.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
I hate you, Azira. I still hate you.

Later that evening.

7BAc3b7.png
*mindraping doges*

If anybody's interested how training works, I explained the details back in Season 1.

Bliblablubb is a natural trainer, while labradors are capable students. We'll have a bunch of haulers in no time!

fIBmRIK.jpg

vRAn3pd.jpg

O5jR2In.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgles in confusion, observing hello friend doing weird things to Sparkles*

UEoIrZg.jpg

Later that night.

rsZZddA.jpg
Come on, Grim. Snap out of it!

EnlwBOQ.png

jvcAF42.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Okay, so people are dying! Hell, I'm dead as well. It's weighting down on all of us, and you are no exception. But you are the goddamn leader of KKK, Grim! You gotta LEAD!

EnlwBOQ.png
*looking at the unfinished Grim Curtain*

x9dS6v9.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Say something!

pjaC7Hr.jpg
It's useless, Azira. All we can do is wait.

Last edited:

vazha

Arcane
My, my, at this rate it wont be long before Misha shows up to taunt the Kommisar with liberul demucratic reforms and stuff

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The game is crashing on me AGAIN.

:negative:

This morning I did my ususal routine (teeth brushing, beer drinkin') and tried to KKK. Can't figure out the problem this time around - it just refuses to launch the save.

I got no backups, obviously (that's how you permadeath). Crash logs and debug logs don't say shit. I have some suspicions about mods that might cause the issue, but can't really turn them off at this stage. Those are mods that you either roll to the very end, or don't roll at all.

I'll try to mess around with mod list, maybe reshuffle load order or turn off some shit. If you want to help - hook me up in private, I'll send you save file, mod list and logs.

If everything else fails, then I dunno. Restart..?

Edit: I got good news and bad news.

Good news: I managed to launch the save by disabling some features. No level ups from now on. Also, our skillz will degrade if you don't use them, just like in Season 1. Some farming a terraforming features are also gone. Help tab is gone, but it's not like you should care. Lots of other minor stuff is gone. Our map might have changed a little, not sure. Some items might have vanished.

Bad news: Grimwulf is gone.

8QWLwmK.jpg

:despair:

Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The commissar see the bodies strewn about his land.

The skeleton of what might be mighty walls.

Where there might be a mighty home, only ash, blood, and bones standing.

And thus the commissar walk into the night. Never to be heard, never to be seen, to reach what little remaining of his dreams

boot

Prophet
trying to escape his duties obviously
97xzd73.jpg

you're not hiding in your room forever Grimwulf :argh:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
The game is crashing on me AGAIN.

This morning I did my ususal routine (teeth brushing, beer drinkin') and tried to KKK. Can't figure out the problem this time around - it just refuses to launch the save.

I got no backups, obviously (that's how you permadeath). Crash logs and debug logs don't say shit. I have some suspicions about mods that might cause the issue, but can't really turn them off at this stage. Those are mods that you either roll to the very end, or don't roll at all.

I'll try to mess around with mod list, maybe reshuffle load order or turn off some shit. If you want to help - hook me up in private, I'll send you save file, mod list and logs.

If everything else fails, then I dunno. Restart..?

Edit: I got good news and bad news.

Good news: I managed to launch the save by disabling some features. No level ups from now on. Also, our skillz will degrade if you don't use them, just like in Season 1. Some farming a terraforming features are also gone. Help tab is gone, but it's not like you should care. Lots of other minor stuff is gone. Our map might have changed a little, not sure. Some items might have vanished.

Bad news: Grimwulf is gone.

8QWLwmK.jpg

:despair:
Kalinists have won!

But will Kalin try to bang Bibi?

Find out in the next episode of Kalin Kommunist Konsorts!

vazha

Arcane
Nonononono, this just cannot stand. Bring Grimwulf back and continue this lp, I don't care how - I need my lp fix! It's been years since I've enjoyed reading a lp this much, and this one is possibly the only one that has come close to the level CaptainGarlic's legendary IWD 2 lp. Bring back Grimwulf! Clone him, cheat him in, send the save to the developer, do something!
:inhuman shriek that even Blobra would be proud of:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Guys, this actually is good news. Now we have a loose end and a plot device to start Kodex Kommunistic Kolony Season 3!

This colony is doomed anyway.
1. Raul Bison storyteller is a wave challenge mod. It's not meant for suboptimal player performance. You know. Something like... COMMUNISM.
2. Grimwulf obviously fucked up a bit with mods. Too fuckin' many of them. We have game crashing compatibility issues. I'm also fairly sure Combat Extended doesn't work well with tentacled cosmic horrors and many weapons mods.
3. Kalinism may not have been such a great idea after all.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
yct9ohx.jpg
*yawns* Morning, veggie.

mP1lMDR.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*pop-pop*

yct9ohx.jpg
Weird. I can't remember last time I woke up by myself. Usually it's Grimwulf bangin' on my door, screaming inane shit.

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgling in agreement*

H37WWnY.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Where is he anyway?

7BAc3b7.png
*uncertain pop-pop*

yct9ohx.jpg
*psshhhhh* Grimwulf. Grimwulf, come in. Over.

7BAc3b7.png
*anxious gurgling*

yct9ohx.jpg
Come on, you fucker! *psshhh* Grimwulf, for fucks sake! ASNWER ME, OR I SWEAR I'LL-- *throws walkie-talkie on the floor*

7BAc3b7.png
*concerned gurgle*

yct9ohx.jpg
NO, I DON'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES, AND FUCK YOU TOO!!! Come with me, I'll show you how to kick annoying Kommissar's ass!

GHBWApV.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Can't see shit. WHERE ARE YOU?!

3r87S8I.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*enters Grimwulf's room* Empty..?

juJsStq.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*runs towards the tree*

7BAc3b7.png
*crawling behind*

A8hWwD8.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
He... left.

vntnA4e.jpg

DAY 16

7BAc3b7.png
*rapid popping*

yct9ohx.jpg
What do you want, Blob? I don't care what you do. I am not your boss. Figure something out yourself!

SoPk2Ye.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
I'm busy cleaning up my house. MY HOUSE.

Fucking finally!

krorFu5.jpg

Lights and warmth - check.

6dmztrZ.jpg

Throwing out bad juju - check.

81uIOKL.jpg

Somewhere far and secure, don't want to see this shiet ever again.

GJyoVJn.jpg

Bliblablubb is avoiding me. She only talks to the dogs now. Whatever.

4EK2YCz.jpg

Only thing left to do is clean all that blood and shit.

h3hSHog.jpg

Why does it bring so many memories?

XyQteBT.jpg

Clean - check...

tEm62Ml.jpg

And now

Now I'm going to

It's time to

Since I'm all alone now

yct9ohx.jpg
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! *begins crashing everything around in berserk rage* I HATE THIS PLACE! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! *splits the bed in two, destroys the door, overthrows brazier, which sets the house and later the whole KKK on fire*

sqQv1eL.jpg

END OF SEASON 2

The save file is broken and cannot be salvaged, I'm afraid. It runs now, but is basically unplayable.

Just a few issues I've noticed right off the bat:

- Kalin refuses to work by himself - he needs to be forced to perform tasks every single time.

4oQuhdJ.jpg

- Workbenches are broken. I can't add new bills or edit existing ones.

OvixY1f.jpg

- World map is gone. It's blank. Which means no travelling, no escaping, no quests - nothing.

mtyD6wT.jpg

This LP will not die. It just needs a fresh new start.

While I'm exterminating every mod that so much as smells wrong (while adding a couple new ones that have been released recently), we can discuss stuff that you want or don't want to see in Season 3.

HOWEVER, FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF THIS STORY IS UP TO KALIN.

I will use the same seed for world map (communism, in case anybody wonders), so the overlay should be pretty much the same. Settlement names and placements might change, as well as some faction names. But that's it.

Last but no least, I won't make a new thread for Season 3. Otherwise the whole subforum will end up littered with Grimwulf LP's.

MAKE YOUR KEY CHOICES

You gotta leave, Kalin.

You know that the Red Party won't leave you alone.
You know that your skills are somewhat, let's say, limited - you need a proper team to settle in one place.
This tree makes you uncomfortable.
This whole place makes you hate your own life.

Agenda №1: Where will you go?

1. I will search for Grimwulf. (this might end in finding Grimwulf; otherwise he'll come back around Season 17)
2. I will look for a friendly settlement to join (this might end in settling with a group of new people (will be added to LP from the Red List)
3. I will find a cozy remote spot and build my own Heavan from scratch (you can specify biome (forests, tundra, jungle, desert - whatever suits you) and features (rivers, roads, coasts, ancient ruins, etc)
4. No more mr. Space Cop. Say hello to DA SPACE RAIDER (life on the road until you get tired of it - basically attacking caravans and villages for lewt)

Agenda №2: Bliblablubb is useful, but are you sure you want to take her along? Note that labradors won't follow you without Bliblablubb.

1. Yes, she can crawl along with me.
2. No, I'll be better on my own (in this case we'll see Blib in future Seasons)

Agenda №3: You're packing your bags with jerkies, silver, leftover medicine, and some useful resources. There is still place for something small. What will it be?

1. Grimwah.
2. Azira's old Journal (instant Microelectronic Basics tech, which Azira finished back in Season 1).
3. Spigot's Schemes (instant Medieval Defenses and Brewing techs, apparently Spigot knew this stuff all along, he was just polishing and fine-tuning the details).

Last edited:
Oh my. What a ride! :excellent:
But still, this was both brutal and unexpected, totally in spirit of труЪ Kommunism. I'm really sad that Grimwulf and the KKolony are gone, fucking modders, mate. Just to think, this Kolony was basically destroyed not by enemy fire, not by rotten shashlik, but by fucking modders who can't test compatibility for shit.

Can I make a couple suggestions for season 3? May I? Here goes:
1) Jesus Christ, change the storyteller. I mean, a challenge and hardship is one thing, but such shit as brutal invasion isn't !!!FUN!!!, it just makes for a very short LP.
2) The Kolony needs a dedicated dvornik.

3) Maybe a little less mods? Especially since they have such shitty tendency to break each other and fuck shit up?

Just a suggestions tho', my main plea - please continue this glorious LP! Seriously, this is the most fun LP since Fallout 3 one.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Updated Memorial section in OP, so we can pay our respects to the fallen.

Raul Bison storyteller is a wave challenge mod. It's not meant for suboptimal player performance. You know. Something like... COMMUNISM.
Jesus Christ, change the storyteller. I mean, a challenge and hardship is one thing, but such shit as brutal invasion isn't !!!FUN!!!, it just makes for a very short LP.

So here is the deal with Storytellers.

I'm strongly against playing with the same AI throughout KKK experience. There are reasons for that, good reasons. However, I do agree that Raul Bison needs to go. There isn't a lot of custom community-made Storytellers out there, so I picked Bison based on "how bad can it be" thinking. I'll probably replace him on something vanilla, hafta make a decision about that.

In my SP games I normally roll with this cycle:

Spring: Randy Random extreme
Summer: Phoebe Chillax extreme
Autumn: Randy Random extreme
Winter: H.P.Lovecraft extreme

Springs and Autumns are pretty random, sometimes easy and sometimes not. Summer is an almost eventless Season when I focus on development and progress. This is NOT fun to watch, so I didn't want to include Phoebe in Codex LP. Sometimes she sends raids too, and they are just as tough as Randy's, but the frequency is so rare, I can guarantee you'll be falling asleep. Then we get Winter and H.P. The fun thing about H.P. is a ton of unique events that no other Storyteller generates. The painful thing about H.P. is his wave challenge nature - he doesn't provide enough time to recover. He's not as intensified as Raul Bison, and most of H.P.'s events are not combat-related, but he IS a challenging Storyteller. This is why I only play him one Season at a time.

In conclusion, I'll change Raul Bison, but the rest of the cycle system stays.

Grimwulf obviously fucked up a bit with mods. Too fuckin' many of them. We have game crashing compatibility issues.
Maybe a little less mods? Especially since they have such shitty tendency to break each other and fuck shit up?

It's not about the amount, it's about compatibility. You can get two game-breaking problems with mods:

1. Crashes/Stuttering during gameplay, 99% it's memory-related. It's been years since I saw this happening in my games, all thanks to RuntimeGC utility.
2. Crashes on start, 100% compatibility-related. The general rule here is to avoid too many mods altering the same aspect of the game.

In all honesty, I never played with vegetable garden before, although I know just how much it's loved by the community. I'm sort of content with vanilla growing activities, I prefer hunting anyway. VG alters so many aspects and interracts with so many mods, I find it safer to avoid it altogether. So, VG is gone.

Leadership mod is burried too. No more dictatorship in KKK, we'll use Psychology mayorship feature instead. It's voting-based, but oh well.

It pains me a great deal, but commies and nazis will have to go. Too many flaws, to many risks.

Bunch of other minor ones will go, and some will be added - I'll post the new mod list once I'm content with the debug log.

I'm also fairly sure Combat Extended doesn't work well with tentacled cosmic horrors and many weapons mods.

This is why I don't use "many weapons mods", just 20th century one.

CE isn't compatible with any of the Lovecraftean factions, but this is not your traditional incompatibility. Lovecraftean races and weapons just follow vanilla mechanics, while rejecting CE features, that's it.
E.G., I couldn't assign a Loadout to Bliblablubb in Season 2. Her lasor doesn't require ammunition. Tommy Guns that are popular among Agency members don't require ammo at all. And so on, and so forth.

Thing is, I will not throw away Lovecraftean mods under any circumstances.

I'll consider turning off CE mod, but then combat turns into a cakewalk. I'd rather not.

Most likely I'll keep both mods.

The Kolony needs a dedicated dvornik.

Indeed. I was waiting for a woman/tranny, but we never got one in Season 2.

Btw, there are pretty expensive cleaning bots that can be bought from space traders. We need a comms console for that.

They come with a charging station which also requires electricity.

Kalinism may not have been such a great idea after all.

Took you a while to realize! :argh:

Last edited:

vazha

Arcane
If Kalin does not embark on an epic quest to find out where Grimwulf has gone (think about all the mystical scenario potential!), then make sure he meets a swift end by raiders/deers/spacesnowmen etc

Last edited:
Game broke because of retarded Steam Workshop auto-updating. You need download all mods manually (without workshop) so they don't update automatically and break saves :negative:
Or always run game in offline mode...

Fucking Kalin survived again... Next season we need dissect him for science.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Game broke because of retarded Steam Workshop auto-updating. You need download all mods manually (without workshop) so they don't update automatically and break saves :negative:

That might be true. When I finally managed to launch my save file this morning, first thing I saw was this:

ltAvmKu.jpg

I believe there is an ingame function to turn off auto-updates. If I don't find any, I'll just play offline.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Can you change next season storyteller to throw more colonist at you early? More raids and stuff, but also more colonists. We haven't seen any new guy for quite a while :< Also, I'd get Kalin and Bilbo to another season somehow. xD They are far too unique to basicly give them up.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Can you change next season storyteller to throw more colonist at you early? More raids and stuff, but also more colonists. We haven't seen any new guy for quite a while :< Also, I'd get Kalin and Bilbo to another season somehow. xD They are far too unique to basicly give them up.

I can adjust certain events generation rate for all Storytellers, but I don't really see the point. Visitors can be recruited rather easily, wanderers might join, slaves can be bought, prisoners recruited and so on.

Our problem in Season 2 was not the lack of recruitment opportunities, it was the mortality rate.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom