Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Turjan

Arcane
The All Stars 9 bundle has Of Orcs and Men for €1.49 for a few minutes more. Plus 8 more games.

Edit: Price went up to €2.49 now.

Last edited:

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
oo all the pay what you want ones look great.

don't give a fuck about anything in the other tiers tho lol, usually it's the opposite with bundles :P

I picked up that nemesis 3 bundle too so I can webcam as a doggy yay!

hqdefault.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
There's the new Humble Gems Bundle 2 out now.

Pay What You Want (all incl. DRM-free version)
The Count Lucanor
Hustle Cat
Tattletail

Beat the Average (currently $6.41)
Pinstripe
Slayaway Camp
Apotheon (this one also DRM-free)

$10
(all incl. DRM-free version)
Cryptark
Has Been Heroes

Well, it's an actual indie bundle for a change.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Tattletail is an interesting take on the "Five Nights At Freddy's" phenonemon. At least you get to walk around the house instead of being bolted to the ground somewhere.

Repressed Homosexual
Is it just me, but now all Humble Bundles are complete shit, and all the good stuff is left for monthly bundle? Every time I look at one of their new "great bundle offers", I roll my eyes, but when I look at the monthly bundle, I always think "that's pretty cool!"

Baron Dupek

Arcane
oh wow that bundle's got a lot of stuff I've had my eye on.

Problem is, I have a 150+ game backlog and I'm trying to maintain a life

People still count Steam Library as a backlog?
hahaahahhahahaah
oh wait, you're serious, lemme laugh louder
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Is it just me, but now all Humble Bundles are complete shit, and all the good stuff is left for monthly bundle? Every time I look at one of their new "great bundle offers", I roll my eyes, but when I look at the monthly bundle, I always think "that's pretty cool!"

Guess which is more profitable for Humble Bundle?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Monthly is not what it used to either. With these sort of deals you either jump in quickly or you don't jump at all, once their build up their brand they just start selling C grade shovelware.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Monthly is not what it used to either. With these sort of deals you either jump in quickly or you don't jump at all, once their build up their brand they just start selling C grade shovelware.

I don't like how they started padding it out with Trove titles and comics no one cares about. People are obviously there to get their Steam redeemable keys. Not to mention there have been multiple months with obvious front loading. We'll see this month.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

I don't like how they started padding it out with Trove titles and comics no one cares about. People are obviously there to get their Steam redeemable keys. Not to mention there have been multiple months with obvious front loading. We'll see this month.
By now I visit humblebundle mostly for the book bundles and judging by the numbers, I'm not the only one.

Turjan

Arcane
Well, there's the next one: Humble Stardock Bundle

$1
Sorcerer King: Rivals
Fallen Enchantress
The Political Machine 2016
The Corporate Machine

BTA (currently $5.23)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Galactic Civilizations III
Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition (includes all DLC)

$15
Offworld Trading Company
Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (includes Gauntlet DLC, Overlord Scenario Pack, Turtle Wars DLC)

That's quite a step to the last layer.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom