Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I can't access the last page of General RPG Forum

Educated
General RPG forum shows it has 247 pages in total but when I try to go to the 247th page it redirects me to 192nd page. I can't go to any page after 192, they all redirect me to 192nd page for some reason. Why?

Severian Silk

Those last pages might be from the old forum software. Or from when the site was rpgcodex.com instead of rpgcodex.net.

[edit]

Or a way to hide how great the Codex once was compared to the present day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Pro-tip: click on "start date" twice in order to access the oldest threads in RPGD. Behold the oldest thread http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/of-reviewers-and-nwn.8/

Fallout's tactical combat is superb though. It's probably the best tactical combat in any CRPG I can name, unless you consider Jagged Alliance 2 to be a CRPG. I waffle on whether it is one, myself. Depends on when you ask me. ;)

The past was indeed a foreign country, they did things differently there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom