Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Research Solar Panels first. I'm with brewing second, to keep that morale up. Farming and other shit won't matter before Hydroponics anyway, at least in that Biome.

About the Megaproject: No word at this point. Lets hope you can recruit a fucking SmartCheetah pawn already, so that cunt would help at anything you come up with. I still believe that we should have tried to recruit that bitch last time we had opportunity to. Now we need to hope that storyteller wont throw any more mad animals instead of recruitable things.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Level ups from mods are popamole.

:decline:

No, they're not. Being interested in any sort of activity only makes your skill improve faster when you're actually doing it. Burning interest also makes your joy go up while you're working your fav job. Give labor a chance and you gonna love it - that's how kommunism work.

HOWEVER, I was under the influence of bad brewing yesterday, admittedly. So there goes patch 1.01: rebalancing.

komrades who survive FULL SEASON (15 days) get a level-up.

First season: 1 skill upgrade (not SKILL LEVEL, mind you - just your INTEREST, the flame icon. If you had no iterest before, you can upgrade to interested (1 flame), and then further to burning interest (2 flames)
Second season: 1 skill upgrade
Third season: 1 skill upgrade
Full Year: 1 brand new trait (no more than 5 traits; decided by VOTING - people make decisions based on your behaviour and their observations, negative traits are allowed and encouraged)

Coz choosing traits yourself makes no sense. Gettin' rid of traits whenever you please makes even less sense, and yet people change. We need a mechanic for that. Therefore, if you feel like Kodex Traumatik Experience changed you in some sort of way, you post about it here, like Spigot did recently.

if I ever live to see the advanced age of high quality prosthetics I'm going to build a titanium arm then sneak into the washroom/kalin's bedroom and destroy both of his arms with it
if I ever live to see the advanced age of high quality prosthetics I'm going to build a titanium arm then sneak into the washroom/kalin's bedroom and destroy both of his arms with it

:rpgcodex:
xCXxU6i.jpg

yeah, that's how I used to feel, then my arm was rippped off

little things like that can make small changes to the way a man sees the world

After that, hello friend, our local psychotherapist, decides if you have really changed or just being drama queen. If he prescribes you fun pills, u r winner - the unwanted trait goes off during next update.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Grimwulf Curtain is fine.

Brewing and Soviet Early War Research.

And Grimwulf should learn crafting. With so many lazy people around the only sure way to do something - do it yourself.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Brewing. Do I really need to explain why ? We're all gonna die anyway, might as well die drunk on mushroom beer.
After all, the Kommissar's Kolossal Killzone won't be eternal (and is far from being built anyway)

1. Megaproject: you can call it "village fence barely capable of holding domesticated animals inside". And you will know why soon... :lol:
Just 2 small hints: AI got small upgrade since season 1 and granite walls in CE can be destroyed with one hit by grenade.

2. Brewing of course, after this work towards machining.

3. I suggest medicine - after this train your medicine skills on deers (shoot them, heal them, if they die in process - make shashlik out of them). Matvei almost dead thanks to Kalin "skillz".

Luka-boy

Arcane
Research:

- Farming
- Advanced cooking

Agriculture and industry are Kommunistic as fuck and the former is sorely missing.
Also cooking actually delicious deer testicles might become the only thing keeping these poor fools hardworking Komrades sane.

Last edited:

hello friend

Arcane
Considering the fact that Spigot came close to death by prosthetics twice recently, it's unlikely that his long held aversion is any less than it was. Especially taken in context of his personality:

jFayetG.jpg

Not very experimental, not very spontaneous, not very optimistic. And if Carl Jung's theories are anything to go by, judgementalism is opposed to openmindedness - kind of self evident really, don't need Jung for that.

So after having multiple traumatic experiences related to prosthetics, he all of a sudden changes his mind and thinks maybe next time it'll all work out? I think not. Must have been one of his fey moods. He's crazy, after all. This is my official diagnosis.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe a greataxe would be good for combat and butchery, instead of a tiny cleaver?
Just get with brewing though.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
1. Megaproject: you can call it "village fence barely capable of holding domesticated animals inside". And you will know why soon... :lol:
Just 2 small hints: AI got small upgrade since season 1 and granite walls in CE can be destroyed with one hit by grenade.

HOW DARE YOU, my Megaproject is perfect! :argh:

maybe I should plan an escape tunnel just in case

:negative:

This is my official diagnosis.

More useful in death than you were in life. :salute:

a bear named spigot, no worries - we can still attach a titanium arm to your wretched torso. It might drive you crazy, sure. But hey, there is a good chance you won't survive the surgery at all! It's a win-win!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Alrite, put my eternul flame on crafting. Should come in handy when I make my own snazzy pants and a brand new prole-bashing club to boot. Peacekeeper Mk 3 baby!

For the brainiac stuff: Brewing brewing brewing! Then invest in riot combat gear, gotta have proper space cop equipment.

Don't get this wall-building btw, so much slog when we got Bibimbap who turned out to be an organic mobile layzoor turrit! Just move that thing around and we're set.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You need to get brewing going. It would've been my top priority, if I were corporeal.

And as for Grimwulfs extra flame, that ought to go into construction. Grimwulfgrad Mk II won't build itself you know.

Great update, as always! :salute:

As for Grimwolf - I pick next level flame in Construction, as it is proper for a Builder of Communism.
Wus9yYk.jpg

As for Research:
1) МАГНИТОЛА! Basic Record Player, I mean. What Stroitel of Communism doesn't want to blast some blatnyak?
7yo6ORW.jpg

2) Brewing, because how the fuck else will you turn a cannibal, an eldritch abomination (which looks suspiciously like this :bounce:) and a mad one-handed doctor into slavs comrades?
zH8E3H7.jpg

Last, but not least - I propose you name the Megaproject GRIMBAM. It's certainly Grim, and also both reminds of Glorious BAM construction, and it also will be the sound that the enemies of communism will hear last.

some dead greenskin psych cunt reads my chart and now he thinks he knows me better than I know me? typical. you all think you know what I'm thinking but I'm the one thinking the thoughts that I'm thinking.

spigot will remember this.

Eriador

Arbiter
Brewing and Agriculture, then build the Great Wall of Codexia.

Make Grimwulf level Construction to help with the wall.

Last edited:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
some dead greenskin psych cunt reads my chart and now he thinks he knows me better than I know me? typical. you all think you know what I'm thinking but I'm the one thinking the thoughts that I'm thinking.

spigot will remember this.

Be glad you were not diagnosed with non-symptomatic schisophrenia. KKKomunism has that power.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Listen up Grim ur plan has a shitton of problems. Too much slog, too little benufits.

Good thing is, I revised it a tiny bit.

Nothing yuge mind you, just a littul finetunin:

8EPnJ4V.jpg

This will cut slog and granite haulin by yuge margins. Also easier to defend, putting blubba to great use.

Only 1 powah source but the plebs don't need powah anyway.

All in all, da perfect base. No need to thank me, I'm a helpful guy by nature.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Here I save the colony again and again from ancient evil deerspawn, but do I get named defender of the motherland for it? Nope. No respect. Had to hijack Laqgrrrl to make myself heard, because apparently: in KKKommunism, respect does not get you.

xF5eYpa.png
*sad popping*

Grimwulf: Blunt weapons, so he can use axes. Shooting. Executions require him to hit with the first shot. He practices.

Research:
Solar panels to recharge mah lazor, then brewing. No KKKolony will survive without juice. Of both types.

I like sharing a room with Azira, great scientific minds need to stick together. Maybe a cactus or smth to improve the room a little? Or candles, because I am a hoplessly romantic aubergine abomination...

Btw: my ingame sprite looks like a worm trying to gobble down a bunch of bananas. :?

Eriador

Arbiter
Watch out, Grimwulf, it appears that Kalin's been corrupted by greed and capitalism. Not only does he have no faith in your glorious masterplan, he's also labeling things as his own, when the whole idea of private property is abhorrent to us, for everything belongs to the people!

I fear that if he continues upon this dark path, he'll eventually end up selling you out to the deers. Then, he'll name himself Tsar and spend his days throwing lavish parties in his diamond-encrusted palace, built with the blood and tears of the working class, while everyone else will have to fight like dogs over the scraps from his table.

I think he needs to be educated in proper values and reminded just for what do we stand for, to ensure that this dark path is avoided. Otherwise, we would need a glorious revolution to break free and who would leads us with no Grimwulf?

Last edited:

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I also believe that Kalin's conduct can no longer be tolerated. He needs some remembrance of what sharing a communist paradise means.

Thus, I believe Kalin may only learn his lesson by living in close proximity to one that truly understands communism, such as Bliblablubb. Sharing a bed, or at least a room, would certainly enlighten him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom