Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When I was banned

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
If he can not do it himself I will accept plane-tickets and do it. I will also take his work on Arcanum into consideration when the time comes to remove dick.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So why the special treatment on Drog?

No tags, getting unbanned etc.

What kind of dirt does he hold against you? Is it about that one time with the kangaroo, 'cuz we've all seen the video already.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:plays Arcanum main theme on a tiny violins:

HTTP2ltYWdlcy55dWt1LmNvbS5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2ltYWdlL2dpZi9hMDkzNjliNDE3YTBhYjI5MmZlNjIwZjllMWFjMGZhOGZhMGIwNTEyX3QuZ2lm.gif

It's good to see you back my russian asian half elf nigga

Give em a tag.

Got some things that might interest you stranger.

merchant-resident-evil-4-8.63.jpg

Severian Silk

"When I Was Banned" would be a nice title for a music video. But what should the video itself be of? Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Back already?

Guess an administrator should ban you again; people really haven't had a chance to miss you yet for them to stand up for you. Why won't you give them a chance?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

When I was banned,
Everything is what I wanted to be,
I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see,
When I pretend,
I can forget about the criminal I am,
Stealing second after second just coz I know I can

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I dissaprove of any ban on anyone who isn't a spammer, doxxer or poster of illegal material.

This.

Same goes for Ignoring users. Ignoring should be a last resort for dealing with spam when moderators are being lazy. Tired of limp wristed "ugh everyone is so dumb but me - ignored!!11" excuses.

(It's actually become a whiney little status symbol, half my ignored list reads my posts anyways)

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I dissaprove of any ban on anyone who isn't a spammer, doxxer or poster of illegal material.

This.

Same goes for Ignoring users. Ignoring should be a last resort for dealing with spam when moderators are being lazy. Tired of limp wristed "ugh everyone is so dumb but me - ignored!!11" excuses.

(It's actually become a whiney little status symbol, half my ignored list reads my posts anyways)
Agree. That's why I only ignore people who ignored me first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom