Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rance Series

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
guise, is that game with nazis can be played right now?

TigerKnee

Arcane
Daiteikoku was worked on enough to the point that the main events of one of the routes was playable to the end though, IIRC.

But the quality of the translation is pretty low anyway.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
REMOVE SILL remove sill you are worst slave. you are the shit idiot you are the shit smell. return to being frozen. to our kings harem you may come our castle. you may live in the toilet….ahahahaha ,sill we will never forgeve you. nozomi rascal FUck but fuck asshole hanny stink hanny sqhipere shqipare..hanny genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead hanny..ahahahahahHANNIES WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget rance5D .haniwa we kill the king , haniwa return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot sill and hanny smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SILL FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. kenshin+shizuka+lia+kanami=kill sill…you will gl2/ suzume alive in leazas, suzume making album of leazas . fast rap suzume leazas. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of suzume… you are ppoor stink sill… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt suzume alive numbr one #1 in leazas ….fuck the zeth ,..FUCKk ashol sill no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. suzume aliv and real strong wizard kill all the sill farm aminal with ninnin magic now we the leaza rule .ape of the zoo presidant satella fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and sill plain wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. leazas greattst countrey

Jason Liang

Arcane
Looks too much fan service. Please be dark and decimate the waifus like Kichikou Rance times fifty.

Isoroku kept some weight.

Looks like there's a card game component. Or is that just my wishful thinking?

21br48w.jpg

THIS. Council of waifu princesses. Haniholyshit - apocalyptic.

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
Looks too much fan service. Please be dark and decimate the waifus like Kichikou Rance times fifty.

There is a cg revealed where all the Custom girls are branded sex slaves so yeah it has so bad ends.

Jason Liang

Arcane

There is a cg revealed where all the Custom girls are branded sex slaves so yeah it has so bad ends.

Ugh. Ok, I see it. I only recognize Eleanor and Kasumi (Maria's apprentice). But that blue haired girl can't be Maria right? It's one of the shopkeepers or something.

Ugh. Maybe she is Maria? I can't tell with her clothes off. Now I can't sleep.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
I'm reading the SR thread on fireden, all sorts of cool weird shit on there.

I just found out that Copadon Dott's in Sengoku Rance (spelt Kopadon). Mind blown.

Nostaljaded

Savant
Skeptical about the rapelay gameplay mechanics.

Is there any games with good gameplay that uses a single HP gauge for whole party?
I'm imagining Rance X gameplay to be like a 7-party Sengoku Rance/Rance 03 but with only 1 combined HP gauge...

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Whole party? I am still hoping that is just added total of the all the units on the battlefield.

Strategic map looks good at least, I am counting like ~50 provinces on it (Leazas, Helman, Zeth, Free Cities, JAPAN).

Lol, also looking at the screenshots, you can add Satella and Bezeleye to your party (army?).

Also: something to soothe the pain of not seeing IX translated for the next 5 years:

https://vimeo.com/234760457 (NSFW, no shitslaves for watching)
https://vimeo.com/235289625 (worst ninja)

TigerKnee

Arcane
Alicesoft's own Galzoo Island did "One HP Gauge for the whole party"

I'll let you decide whether it's a good game on your own.

Nostaljaded

Savant
Alicesoft's own Galzoo Island did "One HP Gauge for the whole party"
Thanks. :)

Watch a Galzoo gameplay video, looks too simplistic juggling 1 HP gauge while dwindling down 1 enemy HP gauge.
Will withhold verdict when (and if) Rance X demo is out.

Red Eye

Learned
40 hours easy.
Especially if you used red coupons for orbs during the main story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom