Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jim Sterling Presents Real PC RPGs Are For Nerds

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nevar 4get.

8tI8Xu1.png

What's the context/story here? Do I even want to know?
He gave Fallout 4 a 10/10 because it allows you to have multiple relationships at the same time without consequence, this a consequence of Bethesda laziness. But it made Jim feel validated in letting other people fuck his wife, and as you can see he's quite the degenerate himself.

Jesus fucking christ. When I started reading this thread I thought it was just another thing where people were mistaken anything on twitter matters. But this. . . this has to be the most embarrassing and cringy thing I have ever witnessed. This guy needs a therapist, nay, an exorcist.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He gave Fallout 4 a 10/10 because it allows you to have multiple relationships at the same time without consequence, this a consequence of Bethesda laziness. But it made Jim feel validated in letting other people fuck his wife, and as you can see he's quite the degenerate himself.

:what:

Fallout 4, the official cuck apology game?

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Seriously wtf is up with this picture? I... I can't even.
I do like the way he bashes all the crappy asset stealing bullshit "games" in Steam but... what the fuck is that?
rating_citation.png

Alkarl

Learned
Was waiting for this to show up on the Codex. Heh. I read through the comments as well and would also contend most of his following wouldn't know what a real rpg even is.

It's just hypocritical, this big, corpus bastard has as much hate towards Konami, etc as one of us might have towards Beth/Bio/Obsidian/EA for similar reasons of fucking off their real talent and turning franchises/whole studios into absolute garbage, but oh no, "real rpg players" are the ones who are entitled.

Delterius

Arcane
The comments are predictably insipid, with one commentor even owning that, to his credit, he was defeated by the very first encounter in arcanum, closed the game and never looked back.

We should commend this brave soul's stance against excellence in all of the ugly forms that it takes.
You should have said 'sup Chris.

Lambach

Arcane
What's the context/story here? Do I even want to know?

Seriously wtf is up with this picture? I... I can't even.
I do like the way he bashes all the crappy asset stealing bullshit "games" in Steam but... what the fuck is that?
rating_citation.png

IIRC, he Tweeted to the developer (Devolver Digital) that some game of theirs was so good he jizzed all over himself, they replied with something like "We don't believe you, we want proof" and poof, there he went.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
I don't care about his and his wife's opinions but posting your face with cum is not funny even in the retarded British kinda way

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

Jesus fucking christ. When I started reading this thread I thought it was just another thing where people were mistaken anything on twitter matters. But this. . . this has to be the most embarrassing and cringy thing I have ever witnessed. This guy needs a therapist, nay, an exorcist.

Omfg I thought you were bullshitting but he actually did rate fo4 that high...

He gave Yooka Laylee a 2/10 because he doesn't like platforming.

This guy is like the harbinger of decline.

:killit:

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
"Fat gay douche with a twat accent pontificating sanctimoniously on 1st world entertainment products" isn't something I would put on my LinkedIn profile, but hey some people seem to like it so don't knock a brotha for getting shekels.

Jim is mostly insufferable but occasionally entertaining and insightful. Like going to a library where all the books are smeared with "santorum" effluvium. Not worth it.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
He is a fat fuck.
His wife is a fat fuck.
He lets Missisipi swamp people fuck her.
And he looks like you could go around converting people to atheism with a picture of that lad on the back of a minivan with the words "THERE IS NO GOD" right under his face.

Why would you pay attention to him.

Ash

Arcane
Hey come on now, don't get too personal to the point of family mocking.

As for the jizz in face thing, sounds like a wild marketing stunt/controversy manufacturing type thing. A Devolver Digital title? Inspiring?

:whatho:

Nah I'm just kidding it does honestly seem for "real", based on the reaction from DD themselves.
Edit: Hmm it's for a game called "Genital Jousting". I don't even know anymore. Just fuck this industry.

Last edited:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Christ what a nigger. You can tell he made this shittastic video because he got astronomically asshurt because he knows that he's a casual. The steam commenter he read was a fucking casual too though, the wording gave away that it was a stereotypical steamtard even if the video didn't say it came from steam. Casuals mocking casuals to reassure other casuals that they matter and they are special and video games were made to make them feel included. Burn it all down to the ground.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom