Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want your opinions on video games. For science!

Severian Silk

:lol::lol::lol:

I feel the need to explain, and to also blow a nice hole into the OP facebook-style quiz. See, most of my gaming time is wasted on Dominions: a game needs months to be finished, and diplomacy (mostly through Private Messages or in-game messages) is essential to victory, with alliances and trades.

By replying honestly to the test (that the game required social interaction to be played well) I was placed into a category that isn't mine: the mere fact that there are games that require different kinds of social interactions than "gaming social experiences" isn't allowed by the structure of the test itself. But of course, I doubt OP even considers "gamers" boring people that play War in the East and the like.
He's just butthurt about constantly getting ganked like a noob. (Am I doing this right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

catfood

AGAIN
Graphic.php

Graphic.php

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
What was your first game?

You wouldn't know it, sonny, it was probably a lot older than you are. :D

Graphic.php

Graphic.php

What a load of bollocks. Congratulations on your Masters BTW.

nobre

Cipher
Got Reclusive Tactician and Immersion Engineer. Hope that diagnose isn't lethal.

Anyway, slick survey! Would fill out again/10

Lord Romulus

Arcane
Not really accurate since the results are just from playing mostly Dota, and the level of social interaction I have in that game is either pinging or calling people retarded sub-human monkeys.

3SLflkw.jpg

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't played a game in the last two weeks. Frankly, I don't appreciate being excluded from your survey. Just because I didn't have time or desire to play games lately doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyone who cites WoW as an example for "RPG" when even some decline modernfag game like Mass Effect or Fallout 3 would fit the genre description better than this online grinding simulator would receive a straight F from me.

Too bad I don't run a university.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom