Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
xF5eYpa.png
*thundering shriek*

DeaaUHo.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
THAT'S RIGHT, KEEP MELTIN' THEM, BLOBBY!

yct9ohx.jpg
Holy crap! I can't believe mah eye.

BvXKVRR.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Wha-- Not gonna let the veggie have all the fun! *CHARGES*

M7EGPE6.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Don't just STAND there, people! FIREAH! *pulls the trigger*

0Jm3RhR.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Heh heh, NAILED YOU!

xF5eYpa.png
*GURGLE*

wuSKddS.jpg

JcIWWun.png
She doesn't really need our help.

yct9ohx.jpg
HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!!!

SloeFUB.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*stuggles to catch up*

xF5eYpa.png
*FIRES TEH LAZOR AGAIN*

yct9ohx.jpg
OH FFFF--

mZNmgpN.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
FFFUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! THAT BARELY MISSED ME! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FFFFFFUCKING MIND?! :x

xF5eYpa.png
*pop pop pop*

EnlwBOQ.png
SQUAAAD! At ease.

JcIWWun.png
Phew.

X9fCCR7.png
Guess I owe you now, huh? That oversized aubergine specifically.

xF5eYpa.png
*makes sound of a drowning cat trying to purr*

EnlwBOQ.png
Good job, Bilbo. Now go kill more deers.

xF5eYpa.png
*excited popping*

X9fCCR7.png
Am I dreaming this?

JcIWWun.png
Name's Spigot. Nice to meet ya.

X9fCCR7.png
ERYFKRAD.

yct9ohx.jpg
Yet another stupid name.

JcIWWun.png
This hearty fella 'ere is Kalin. So, how old are you, son?

X9fCCR7.png
Twenty one.

yct9ohx.jpg
Riiiight...

X9fCCR7.png
What? I'm living a stressful life.

EnlwBOQ.png
ARE YOU DONE YET?! Grab those still convulsing and patch them up. SPIGOT, ye'r the new doctor.

JcIWWun.png
On it, Kommissar.

hGPVn8D.jpg

X9fCCR7.png
Look at all this mess. Such a waste of good meat.

LhQhDvo.jpg

Just kiddin'. ERYFKRAD's appearance will change next update.

YES, I played this part of the day being in that particular unsavory condition. I was actually quite surprised when I saw that screenshot.

Stop judging!

6eU8bEQ.jpg

X9fCCR7.png
*psshhh* The prisoners are ready to be served. Mind if I get some sleep? I am fucking exhausted.

EnlwBOQ.png
*psshhh* Make sure you place your bed near Kalin's. The guy just loves listening to snores of men. He's weird like that.

Ay0Xcw6.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*psshhh* Snore on me, ERYFKRAD, I dare you! You'll see how easily my halberd dives into your throat and comes out of your ass! I call it "the mouth candle" - my way of snore treatment!

XO6EvHH.png
What's your take on the new guy?

cVYYjYh.png
He smells of bacon. Good smell.

Cml3scu.png
Humm, I can do a full psychoanalysis on ERYFKRAD.

rsZZddA.jpg
Go on. :hmmm:

Cml3scu.png
Where do I begin...

S4T6pqD.jpg

Cml3scu.png
He sure likes cooking. Surely it goes back to his childhood. It all started with shashlik!

pFPgxBn.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Look at him now. A travelling Master Chef renown throughout the continent! Probably.

XuC1uOv.jpg

Cml3scu.png
He's FAT, though. Which means he's slow.

t85zg6Y.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Hommm, chefs do steaks, right? He can gut deer corpses then? Am I right? Friends?

ga3Tqg9.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Refined taste in meat is exactly what KKK needs. No more dog testicles.

IbImzpH.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Chefs are gentle and subtle people. That's one thing I know for a fact.

FjWznby.jpg

Cml3scu.png
So, huummmm, yeah. He is an easy-going sort of guy.

aOM8JZ2.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
*applauds*

cVYYjYh.png
*mumbles* Who I'm gonna call? Ghost Fuckers! pu-bum-bum-bum-bum-pum

EnlwBOQ.png
Komrade Raj!

esUa777.jpg

WAmFagt.png
I am no komrade of yours, Kommissar Grimwulf. You lead the Master astray.

EnlwBOQ.png
Blob decided to join KKK willingly. And so should you.

WAmFagt.png
I can no longer feel the mental cord connecting us. All the joy and fulfillment - gone. Sense of purpose - gone. I feel alone and devastated. I want to kill myself...

EnlwBOQ.png
Yer average slav mood. You'll fit right in.

WAmFagt.png
Begone. I'm going back to the Society. I'll find a new Master.

78C5FN4.jpg

JcIWWun.png
*psshhhh* All fixed.

GTbmy9Y.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*psshhh* Wat? Azira would be torturing them for several days at least.

JcIWWun.png
Eh, no big deal. A few missing limbs here and there - they will be fine.

yct9ohx.jpg
A real doctor, eh? That's new. Anyway, what the fuck is happening with Bliblablubb?

TtsXpX6.jpg

xF5eYpa.png
*sound of a whale choking on chainsaw*

EnlwBOQ.png
Ehrm... Hrmpf.

XO6EvHH.png
She's SLEEPING, you dummy! Isn't she adorable?

rsZZddA.jpg
Why is she sleeping outside..?

cVYYjYh.png
Why indeed, Azira?

rsZZddA.jpg
Grimwulf? What in nine hells are you doing, Grimwulf?

vows81Y.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Not funny. Stop! GRIMWULF, NO!!!

YowLM97.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
DON'T YOU DARE, GRIM! I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!

EnlwBOQ.png
There you go, Blibs. Your new home.

aJeBDms.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
:negative:

A bit later.

JcIWWun.png
It came to my attention you moved a bed to the crypt, Komissar.

X4t3cf6.jpg

JcIWWun.png
Is it for Bliblablubb?

EnlwBOQ.png
Aye, what of it?

JcIWWun.png
She's an Elder Thing, Kommissar. They don't sleep on beds. They don't, well, lay down at all.

WAmFagt.png
In fact, Masters don't require sleep.

VkD4dk8.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
So what? Kalin doesn't require sleep as well. Doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a shoddy bed.

JcIWWun.png
Look, Kommissar. It doesn't take much to make Bliblablubb happy.

dXidmW8.jpg

JcIWWun.png
And I, of all people, couldn't care less about her well-being. Considering the whole enslaving stuff. But... *sigh*

EnlwBOQ.png
Are you trying to bore me to death?

WAmFagt.png
She needs a chamber.

JcIWWun.png
With hooks on the inner walls. For the tentacles.

b7lRNUQ.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
And I need more people in KKK, if you catch my drift.

iEP1iys.jpg

WAmFagt.png
For the last time, Kommissar Grimwulf - NO!

JcIWWun.png
Would you give us a moment in private, Kommissar?

EnlwBOQ.png
Hrmpf. *walks away*

6TbD0Xl.jpg

JcIWWun.png
Raj.

WAmFagt.png
DON'T, Matvei. I'm going back to the Society.

JcIWWun.png
You won't make it there alone. And you know it.

WAmFagt.png
I'm willing to take that risk.

JcIWWun.png
It's not a risk. It's suicide. *something in the dark echoes "SUICIDE" in eerie whispers* Wh-- did you hear that?

WAmFagt.png
Hear what?

JcIWWun.png
The whispers? *looking around* Maybe just wind...

WAmFagt.png
You look tired, Matvei. Please, go to bed.

JcIWWun.png
I'm not going anywhere until you promise me to stay. This isn't the life you are used to, I know. You won't find joy or comfort here. But here you can make a difference, Raj. Achieve something. Make your life mean something.

WAmFagt.png

JcIWWun.png
I want to be remembered after I'm gone. Do you think the Elder Things remember their slaves? Your mental cord was gone just because Bliblablubb forgot you even exist. Because of what - a chance of tasting vodka-flavored ice cream? Is that really all you worth, Raj?

WAmFagt.png
Fine. I promise... to think about it.

JcIWWun.png
And while you do... I... They...

WAmFagt.png
Matvei?

JcIWWun.png
*looking at his shaking hands*

WAmFagt.png
Are you alright?

JcIWWun.png
They are so, so... wrong. I could become so... much... more.

WAmFagt.png
What?

UYmCmeF.png
I COULD BECOME SO MUCH MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

WAmFagt.png
*jumps away gasping*

UYmCmeF.png
*cuts his wrists*

q453rBj.jpg

WAmFagt.png
MATVEI!

gP4gd7d.jpg

UYmCmeF.png
*having otherwordly visions of himself transforming into Thing That Should Not Be*

J2Ed7SH.png

WAmFagt.png
SOMEONE PLEASE HEEEEEEEEELP!!!

MAKE YOUR KEY CHOICE

Collective voting
Agenda №1: Of Gods and Science.

Lenin didn't believe in Gods. He's dead.
Stalin didn't believe in Gods. He's dead.
Religion was forbidden in Soviet Union. Now there is no Soviet Union at all.
People in the Old Continent believed in technology, progress, power and turrets. They suffered GENOCIDE, falling victims to murderous deers.

MAYBE THE TIME HAS COME TO TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH?

1. No. We do it the old-fashioned way.

HMD4jKZ.jpg

A research bench for slow and steady tech advancement. Turrets, brewing, carpet making - everything a komrade can wish for! Maybe someday we take a look at that unholy book of Spigot.

2. Yes. Science won't bring Azira back. It won't help us if the Grimdeer comes. ONLY THE GODS WILL!!!

QXDpAMG.jpg

We have to gain the Forbidden Knowledge. We have to open that book.

AjQkOZ6.jpg

We have to go deeper.

Agenda №2: Savages Among Us.

They came to KKK with weapons and paid for it dearly. What do we do with survivors? Convincing them to join is an option. Shouldn't be too hard.

Mbubnd4.jpg

whsfPga.jpg

Forcing them to work as slaves is another option. Although, they are quite useless as workers considering the missing limbs.

IFXlCCH.jpg

fySQXHK.jpg

Releasing them will mprove our relations with their tribe.

xzk4SLZ.jpg

DECIDE THEIR FATE!

1. Execute in the name of Justice!
2. Force to work in the name of Labor!
3. Recruit in the name of Equality!
4. Release in the name of Freedom!
5. HARRRRRRRRRRRVEST THEIR ORGANS AND EAT THE CORPS-- For fucks sake, Spigot!

Agenda №3: The Double-Edged Sword of Hospitality.

We can recruit Raj. Spigot convinced her to stay just before he entered that special state of mind.

BUT SHOULD WE?

So, here is the deal. If we don't invite her to stay, she will leave soon enough. Depending on her overall impressions about the time spent in KKK, it might improve or further decline the relations with her faction, Society of The Elder Things.

Since we shamelessly recruited Spigot and Bliblablubb, faction's goodwill dropped down thru the ground. It's currently -46. Going any lower is basically declaring a war. You all saw what Bliblablubb did with poor savages on her own. Imagine an army of Bliblablubbs invading KKK.

If we recruit Raj, THERE WILL BE WAR WITH THE ELDER THINGS. If we let her go, it could go both ways.

1. Let go. The Eldritch are not to be trifled with.
2. Recruit. More komrades. More warfare.

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
1. No. We do it the old-fashioned way.
For now. In the end, you need dark magic to make the KKKommunism work, but we don't even have the basics now. There's no haste.
5. HARRRRRRRRRRRVEST THEIR ORGANS AND MAKE FURNITURE FROM THEIR SKINS!
It's the progressive thing to do.
1. Let go. The Eldritch are not to be trifled with.

Well, I get the feeling that Ze Komissar wouldn't installed the mod bothered with all the trees and grimoires if he wouldn't wanted to experiment with The Powers That Shouldn't Be Even Thought About, so I vote 2 on the question 1. After all, life in a Kommunistic Kolony is a Kafkian nightmire already, why not make it a Lovecraftian too?
As for question 2, I vote that we recruit the armless female in the name of Diversity and the force her to labor, and release the male in the name of Freedom (and why the fuck you need an armless, legless worker?). So 3, 4 on female and male respectively.
And the last question, 3 - Nooo, KKK is to weak right to fight with Elder Beings. So 1, let her go.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
2. Yes. Science won't bring Azira back. It won't help us if the Grimdeer comes. ONLY THE GODS WILL!!!

3. Recruit in the name of Equality!

2. Recruit. More komrades. More warfare.

So we get the power of the elders things in order to fight them. It would go alright.+M

boot

Prophet
AGENDA 1: Option 2 - Read the book. What is the worst that can happen?

AGENDA 2: Option 3 - Recruit the savages, they need communism.

AGENDA 3: Option 2 - Recruit Raj, why not? Need a good grill.

If I end up in colony please use forum avatar or one of kommissar's choosing.

hellbent

Augur
Options 2-2-1

The KKK must regroup and rebuild. There will be time for more expansion and warfare, but why not see what magic the dark tome of Rasputin Spigot holds?

Eriador

Arbiter
Options:

Magic or not:

:ibelieveincleve:

If we forsake Grimoire, we might as well stop calling ourselves Codexians. Only the forces of Incline contained within can save us, so 2

Prisoners: Recruit them. 3

Raj: Well, trying to start a war in this state would be insane. Then again, we need a "strong" female character to be :incloosive:, so recruit her. 2 :troll:

Last edited:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
2 that grimoire was transcribed from the glowing red tree of KKKommunism. To disregard the Red Book is to disregard KKKommunism.
4 They're useless to us, but if they are released and relations improve, maybe we can recruit someone actually useful. They're mouths to feed and have missing limbs. Out.
1 Don't make enemies of the laser wielding aliens. At least not yet..

Reinhardt

Arcane
1. We don't need this mumbo-jumbo. Only sweat, blood and firepower.
4. Release and say it was misunderstanding. Blame bliblublargh.
2. Recruit. Seems like non-amputees are rare on this continent.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
1. SCIENCE created Vodka, SCIENCE created icecream, SCIENCE created mah lazor. SCIENCE the will make the KKK stronk. (Of course that means Cleve's Grimoire will be researched at a later time as well. FOR SCIENCE!)

4. Release. Humans need 2 arms and legs to funtion properly, right?. Why do you squishy beings have so few of them, loose one and you are a useless already. Send them away, they would only eat my icecream.

1. Let her go. I might my a triggerhappy vegetable, but I draw a line when it comes to shooting mah people, creatures of love, peace and harmony. Nope.

Ippolit

Scholar
Patron
RPG Wokedex Bubbles In Memoria Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1. Do it the hard way. Don't trust Grimoire's promises.
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

They're useless to us, but if they are released and relations improve, maybe we can recruit someone actually useful.

1. Picking a fight with laser-wielding Aliens doesn't seem smart. And they are Bliblablubb's brethren.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
1 - Brew that fuckin beer already!

2 - I bet we can fix those stupid proles with some improvised peg legs. They'll be amusing to watch and should be pretty easy to catch if they try to "run" away.

1 - Don't trust that bitch one bit, and those slimeblob things are bad news.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
1. As fun as oKKKult tomes might be, we need to bring back the glory of INDUSTRIALISATION first.
ANYTHING BUT 3. The prisoners are useless (would you try and NOT shoot the arms of the next bunch off Bliblablubb ?). If you need a specific vote, let it be 4.
1. Blib is terrible in xer fury. We don't want to see more angry Elder Things.

1 - Only science, vodka and high caliber weaponry can save Kolony from incoming madness.

4 - Release them - without limbs (one of them even druggie) they do zero work and just eat away all Kalin shashlik.

1 - Let her go. Those things can be pain without decent weapons.

Start building defense already, weird things soon find their way into KKK! :argh:

vazha

Arcane
2. Embrace the forbidden knowledge, become master of arcane and warden of sacred grimwah
2. Harvest them for organs. Should result in a nice psycho atmosphere around. Fun!
2. War. Kill, rape, pillage!

SmartCheetah

Arcane

As far as I remember, Raj supposed to be named after me. Don't want to wait any longer for my pawn! Recruit the bitch. War means more elder things to capture and force to work on our side 8) (or faster demise, we'll see about that)

Luka-boy

Arcane
1.1 - Religion isn't Kommunistic. Industry is.

2.5 - Food is the only thing a Kommunist needs after booze, and maybe Kalin will get a new eye. Potential heterochromia would be just a minor inconvenience.

3.1 - I don't trust that wench. And she isn't funny enough for me to look the other way.

Dayyālu

Arcane
pjaC7Hr.jpg
Grimwulf?

cVYYjYh.png
Yes?

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Do not fall into the mistake of our forefathers! Remember the words of our Great Teacher, Marx himself! "Die Religion ist der Seufzer der bedrängten Kreatur, das Gemüt einer herzlosen Welt, wie sie der Geist geistloser Zustände ist. Sie ist das Opium des Volkes!" Nothing good will come out of the Grimoire. Trust only your comrades and the inevitability of Communism.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
The prisoners should be freed. "Macht und Freiheit sind identisch". Improve the goodwill of the Masses. Save them from their own doom.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Likewise, Kommunism always focuses on Peace. The variety of Peace depends on the historical moment, but for now it's indeed wiser to avoid conflict. The new inhuman recruit is a symbol that even amongst alien races Kommunism will triumph. Understood?

cVYYjYh.png
Yes. I have two questions, Servant. And a request.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Go wild, Komrade.

cVYYjYh.png
First, "...das Gemüt einer herzlosen Welt, wie sie der Geist..." yadda yadda yadda, what the fuck does it means? It sounds like rabid dogs barking. And what the heck is a "Marx"? A kind of cat?

pjaC7Hr.jpg
What... what do you mean what is a "Marx", what kind of deranged....

cVYYjYh.png
And shuttup. I have work to do.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom