Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
where the fuck are my Vagrant Story avatars, Crooked Bee

kym_entry.jpg

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Would you add the SORN and the GateKeeper to the Wizardry V avatars?, please:

meS4AiH.png

LAkGWgZ.png

(Don't know if I have to resize, change format or something like that to be approved)

Last edited:

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
I was gonna make some arx fatalis avatars but there's no point if they just sit here waiting to be added. How about we give the role of avatar uploader to someone new who will actually add them? DarkUnderlord

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Codexia V: Avatars of Destiny
Lady Bee, the Queen of Site Feedback, has disappeared on an expedition to explore the vast depths of General Discussion. In her absence, the throne has been seized by...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom