Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please add a gender icon next to the username

Iznaliu

Arbiter
The rainbow is also a symbol of God's promise to never again destroy the earth by flood.

That promise will be broken soon. What happened at Houston was a trial run.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
What's a zinger? I subconsciously thought of zippers everytime I read that word.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
3615248638_589f010e0a.jpg

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Yeah because fence sitting liberals are the way of the future, until you get fucked hard by muslims/sjws/hard core righters.

You are a "hard-core righter" according to some of your posts. Are you saying that you fuck centrists hard?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah because fence sitting liberals are the way of the future, until you get fucked hard by muslims/sjws/hard core righters.

You are a "hard-core righter" according to some of your posts. Are you saying that you fuck centrists hard?
Hahaha my doll/girlfriend is centrist and i fuck her pretty hard,but lately she is seeing the light and is coming to the right.
On more serious note.In time of need and divide there is no room for the center.The centrism could exist only in times of tranquillity and harmony.Also all the hard leaning groups see the center as a big part of the problem and recruitment pool.Also a few years back i was pretty left,but i am more of reactionary guy.When i see a bunch of inbreed retards pissing on the things that i love an value,i do become their enemy.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron

Hahaha my doll/girlfriend is centrist and i fuck her pretty hard,but lately she is seeing the light and is coming to the right.
On more serious note.In time of need and divide there is no room for the center.The centrism could exist only in times of tranquillity and harmony.Also all the hard leaning groups see the center as a big part of the problem and recruitment pool.Also a few years back i was pretty left,but i am more of reactionary guy.When i see a bunch of inbreed retards pissing on the things that i love an value,i do become their enemy.
Will you now fuck her less hard, leading to your eventual cucking ?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Will you now fuck her less hard, leading to your eventual cucking ?
Nah mate,i am a reactionary.I will become a glorious communist and fuck her even harder:cool:.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
These days, unless I'm making my usual twice-daily rounds, I don't even bother clicking on an updated thread if Iznaliu's made the last post because I know I'm only in for disappointment.

Prime Junta

These days, unless I'm making my usual twice-daily rounds, I don't even bother clicking on an updated thread if Iznaliu's made the last post because I know I'm only in for disappointment.

Is there a "Chatbot" tag?

Should there be?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom