Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

Modron

Arcane
I've always wondered if everyone's enthusiasm overwhelmed him so he shelved it indefinitely.

Trolling still not as good as will post the source code tomorrow.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Have you ever wondered if OP die and his computer had everything for this game but his mother/father/ex-wife/gf throw it out just to be able to forget about him so they don't suffer anymore? That everything that OP created for this game is now forever deleted so someone who cared about him could be a little less sad? And then some faggot has to revive this thread so we too can suffer a little more. Delete or lock this thread, ffs. Can't you guys let OP's soul RIP in peace?

Eh Crazy Loon was in contact with someone here a while after his vanishing act, he'll be back once the statute of limitations of whatever crime he committed while on vacation in the US runs out.
What if that 'CrazyLoon' was in fact his mother/sister who wrote about the grief and shit, but due to poor English skills it sounded like a mental breakdown, and now whoever contacted 'him' ran off to China and guilt tripped her into sucking his dick for the rest of eternity?

daveyd

Savant
Creator
CathayanDragon Apr 30 2013
I don't think I said this here, the game has been in development for almost 2 and a half years now. I first started back in December of 2010 and have only recently revealed the game. And don't worry, it will get released, I promise.

:negative:

Lexx

Cipher
Sorry folks, this is my fault. Years ago, whenever I did some interview-like thing with anyone, the project would die soon after. This one here is no exception.

Same happened with this FOnline Van Buren thing.

Modron

Arcane
Sorry folks, this is my fault. Years ago, whenever I did some interview-like thing with anyone, the project would die soon after. This one here is no exception.

To make amends, you must secure a presidential pardon for whatever crime crazyloon committed in America that forced him to go off the grid.

curry

Arcane

You could always just make a China RPG yourself to make up for it

Jrpgfan

Erudite
And we march on! Updated the OP. I removed some of the rather harsh things I've said in the OP. Seriously this whole wuxia genre is fine. I was just being a jerk.

Here's some new stuff.

1.) Ingame screenshot. Showing off the hud. About screenshots like this, I'm only showing a screenful of the map location. Some of the maps in the game are very big. One of my pet peeves against playing Fallout and games like that on a widescreen monitor is everything becomes very small. My game is designed for widescreen resolutions, so everything looks nice and big.
Screenshot1.png

2.) Inventory.
Screenshot2.png

3.) Dialogue screen.
Screenshot3.png

Keep in mind, everything is work in progress.

Is it only me or all the good stuff is always cancelled or scheduled to be released in 2149?

Fuck this industry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom