Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oh man, I cannot pass the first level in Catherine on "normal". LEWL

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Finally bothered myself to play it, seeing as how I went through all the trouble of illegally downloading the game ISO and the lengthy process of installing it on the PS3 emulator and motrherFUCK I cannot beat the first level.

I'm not angry, I am hyped. Tomorrow I'm gonna beat the level (I never, ever play any type of puzzle game whatsoever); I found myself getting super into the goddamn thing and cursing and jumping around when I kept losing. Main reason I kept putting off playing Catherine is that I thought its gameplay was boring but... it's not boring at all!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll beat the level so I can finally get to see Catherine herself.

flyingjohn

Arcane
After that you should try the nocturne block puzzle mini game.

It is a relaxing mini game designed to soothe your soul.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Nah, what he wants to do is play through Lufia 2. Full of nice relaxing puzzles to prepare you for TWMDT.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
what does ftfy mean? btw I passed the 1st puzzle level! I had to drop difficulty down to normal though like some down syndrom baby :(

boot

Prophet
... PS3 emulator?

:repost:

This changes everything.
I played Catherine and didn't like it. Those puzzles were difficult for me, too.

Severian Silk

Finally bothered myself to play it, seeing as how I went through all the trouble of illegally downloading the game ISO and the lengthy process of installing it on the PS3 emulator and motrherFUCK I cannot beat the first level.

I'm not angry, I am hyped. Tomorrow I'm gonna beat the level (I never, ever play any type of puzzle game whatsoever); I found myself getting super into the goddamn thing and cursing and jumping around when I kept losing. Main reason I kept putting off playing Catherine is that I thought its gameplay was boring but... it's not boring at all!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll beat the level so I can finally get to see Catherine herself.
Perchance, are you a professional video game reviewer?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
that was so good I thought simply typing "LOL" would not be enough or be taken as ironical. I doff my cap to you Severian Silk .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom