Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The shilling has been confirmed

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I hope the kingmaker shills here aren't getting paid very much, because they're not really putting in much effort.

Turjan

Arcane
do people actually read roqua posts?
You only need to read two or three, and I think you have the contents down by then.

Also, the Schilling was phased out in 2002. You can still exchange it for real money though, if you find any.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
"games for children"
"minecraft and x [insert whatever random game that you need to google here]"
"controller"
"adults who enjoy"
"watching people play games"
"console"

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have just one question: if I pirate Kingmaker to join the campaign, do I have to actually play this turd or can I just leave it seeding in protest?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Okay, okay. It was me. I'm the shill.

This time I was paid in "Coinye". Not sure what that is but they assured me it's better than cash.
Well if it is you and already have the coinye,then i expect one hell of a sales pitch.Lay it on me mate.Why should i use my bandwidth for this game?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
You would think when a developer blatantly states he believes games that have a challenge are hostile to its players, and games should focus on everything but gameplay, this person would deserve gamergate to the 100th power.
Isn't this retard, Sascha Penzhorn, just glorified janitor?
I can't find any information about his place in company.
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sascha_Penzhorn
Writer?

He's the community manager.

So he's basically just a pointless Stanry Roo?

That's about the furthest from a dev you can get.

Well, with his low brow taste in rpgs can you confirm in any way he did not get a job at a company that fits his tastes and sensibilities? That of a retarded child who hates challenge and rpgs? If I were to become a community manager I would only accept a job at a real rpg company making good rpgs and not some hipster shit game maker spewing out unchallenging, thoughtless shit for the likes of the majority of the retards and children compromising the rpg codex community.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom