Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Only have 50 gigs of HDD space left do I install D:OS2 or NIER: AUTOMATA?

Only have 50 gigs of HDD space left do I install D:OS2 or NIER: AUTOMATA?

• Nier: Automata

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • D: OS 2

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters

PrettyDeadman

Install Nier, beat it, delete it, install Original Sin 2. Nier will take 1-2 weeks, by that time Larian will make several patches for Original Sin 2 and you will have a better experience compared to what you would've had now.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
DoS if you like tactical combat, Ner ner if you are a story fag who never saw a real story.

Achilles

Arcane
You should be ashamed for asking that question. Install Original Sin 2.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
installing nier took 3 hours and 20 minutes and now it crashes to desktop on launch. guess ill be installing divinity: OS, though I think i should wait to play the 1st one first because i feel like if i start dos 2 i will be completely lost in the story!

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
installing nier took 3 hours and 20 minutes and now it crashes to desktop on launch. guess ill be installing divinity: OS, though I think i should wait to play the 1st one first because i feel like if i start dos 2 i will be completely lost in the story!

This was a good example of an illusion of choices.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Are you a white man? Then why are you even considering inferior nipshit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom