Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tapatalk Brofisting compatibility

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anybody else is having trouble navigating the Codex with Tapatalk? I can't log in and whenever I try to access a thread it appears blank.

Tapatalk support has been disabled by DarkUnderlord due to bugs.

Yeah, I don't like it either.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
so tl;dr Tapatalk is a piece of shit, was always a piece of shit and RPG codex is basically unviewable on mobile?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
would you pay for an app that lets you read Codex on the phone and allows brofisting?

I did. It's called Tapatalk and it was good for what it was until DU fucked with it by adding these 17 trillion shit millennial "rating" shit things and then disabled fisting on Tapatalk and now disabled it entirely. JESUS FUCK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH IT DU ?

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I also prefer Tapatalk to read the codex in my cellphone. I like the ability to see all recent posts in chronological order instead of entering three dozens of subforums to see if there is anything interesting inside.

cruel

Cipher
Is this (this = Tapatalk disabled) a temporary thing / work in progress, or permanent change? Properly configured tapatalk is the fastest / most easiest way to view the forum, so it would be a really pity if this is disabled permanently. Those bugs were serious enough to go with this decision?

Also, it would be nice to get something along the lines 'Tapatalk support disabled / temporary disabled' when trying to login. Without this, I spent 10 tries figuring out what's happenning, including password verification etc.

On mobile, I can't log in with Chrome. More specifically, I can log in but changing the page will log me out. Have to use the native android browser, which only allows up to 16 tabs. Unacceptable!

Yes. At this point I don't even care about the brofisting. Tapatalk is definitely a piece of shit in a lot of ways, but it is far more readable than looking at the site on a 3 inch screen.

At the bottom of the page, click on "RPG Codex (Apr-2015)", to the left of "Contact us". If it's set to fixed width, change it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom