Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Long Live Eroge! (Japanese H Games) *English Translated* [NSFW] Updated 07/16/17

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Fucking WAT? "Cat Girl"? That's not even the right title, it's "Phantom Thief Silver Cat" and it's a bondage VN.

It was worse. They were originally titled it "Catwoman", and changed to that for obvious reason.

duanth123

Arcane
https://www.lewdgamer.com/2017/08/01/sex-gladiator-blade-glory-dlsite/

From LewdGamer:
Indie eroge producer Alibi has released a new English version of the sex gladiator simulator Blade of Glory – Golden Lion – on the English version of DLsite.
Alibi’s latest game, Blade of Glory, is a raising simulator RPG with turn-based combat, in which the player takes on the role of a novice slave gladiator master after purchasing his first female slave.

In Blade of Glory, the player can purchase female gladiators to fight in the arena as warriors for experience and fame, as well service their master sexually in off time at home. The arena battles are fought using a turn-based system where the player can pick commands for their slave in order to defeat other gladiators. With more victories come more formidable opponents and the chance to earn more gold to spend on equipment and joining future gladiatorial bouts. Your slave can also be trained using the training grounds, granting increased stats and experience, or be whored out at the bar for quick and easy cash, as well as the added benefit of increasing her lust.

The game contains 16 CGs and erotic scenes, including such fetishes as rape, sexual slavery, tit fucks and more. Check out some sample screenshots from the game below.

RE204555_img_smp2.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE204555.html

I just hope this won't be overshadowed by the imminent release of Grimoire.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

deama

Prophet
Uhh, so I started playing through "Seinarukana - The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2", but after 2 hours of scrolling through the dialogue, there isn't much of a game in here? There's only been 1 interactive choice and it felt fake.

What I'm asking is, can more people provide more reviews for it? Cause I'm not sure if I should keep going anymore. The story seems ok, the main character is kinda annoyingly retarded when it comes to women, does that at least change?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
That's how the first game was as well. It took hours to get to the first fight.

But then you did have quite a bit of fighting ever since.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Uhh, so I started playing through "Seinarukana - The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2", but after 2 hours of scrolling through the dialogue, there isn't much of a game in here? There's only been 1 interactive choice and it felt fake.

What I'm asking is, can more people provide more reviews for it? Cause I'm not sure if I should keep going anymore. The story seems ok, the main character is kinda annoyingly retarded when it comes to women, does that at least change?
It's a VN hybrid, so you're gonna get a lot of text, especially from the get-go. At least from my time with Kamidori that's how I see it.

The game definitely has combat, as well as a prequel you probably should play first. It's called Aselia the Eternal

deama

Prophet

It's a VN hybrid, so you're gonna get a lot of text, especially from the get-go. At least from my time with Kamidori that's how I see it.

The game definitely has combat, as well as a prequel you probably should play first. It's called Aselia the Eternal
Too late for the prequel now lol.

At any rate, I was wondering, are there any time skips? Does the main character grow? As in, get older.

duanth123

Arcane

Too late for the prequel now lol.

At any rate, I was wondering, are there any time skips? Does the main character grow? As in, get older.

It's a slow burn, very long game. I haven't played much of it myself, so I can't really say.

TO BE HONEST, there are better eroges out there. The VN portion is actually the game's redeeming value, so if you're bored with that you might want to pass

duanth123

Arcane
https://www.lewdgamer.com/2017/08/05/girls-and-dungeon-rpg-dlsite/

From Lewd Gamer:

ebelsoft has published their ecchi dungeon crawler RPG, Girls and Dungeons, on the English version of DLsite, as well as on Game Jolt.
Girls and Dungeons is an ecchi RPG Maker XP title by indie developer nebelsoft, with a heavy focus on exploring dungeons, solving puzzles and combat, all sprinkled with eroticism. In Girls and Dungeons, the player takes on the role of a young mercenary tasked with exploring remote or outright forgotten dungeons. The adventurer eventually teams up with beautiful girls known as “Lost Maidens” to challenge the demon of intoxication, Yashumungi. The fantasy story of the game means to provide a lighthearted experience full of silly, random and weird moments for the player to enjoy.

Some of the game’s content includes over 8 hours of dungeon exploration and puzzle solving, over 5 erotic events to unlock, a branching story, and turn-based RPG combat. The combat in the title employs a system that urges the player to find special triggers in order to defeat enemies in one hit.

Be sure to check out a few screenshots from the game below.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE204920.html

RJ204920_img_smp3.jpg

RJ204920_img_smp1.jpg

There's a free demo.

Dare ye try?

Xeon

Augur
Incest:
- Dating my Daughter -- Incomplete but there is already a lot of content and gets updated once a month.
- Dreams of Desire -- Incomplete but there is already a lot of content, you get to mind control people, similar to DmD it gets updated once a month.
- Fate Of Irnia -- Incomplete and quality isn't as good as the two I listed first but there are a lot of choices in this. Its like CYOA or something.

deama

Prophet
Incest:
- Dating my Daughter -- Incomplete but there is already a lot of content and gets updated once a month.
- Dreams of Desire -- Incomplete but there is already a lot of content, you get to mind control people, similar to DmD it gets updated once a month.
- Fate Of Irnia -- Incomplete and quality isn't as good as the two I listed first but there are a lot of choices in this. Its like CYOA or something.
What's the appeal to the 3D ones? They seem bad to me no matter the quality.

Xeon

Augur
Honestly not sure, most h-games are using 3d, didn't like it at first as well but some of them were pretty good so I got used to them eventually. There are other types of 3d arts as well but not sure if you'll hate them as well.

2d drawn art:
Summertime Saga, It has drawn art and its high quality but similar to all ones I listed, its in the making.
Something Unlimited, you play as Luther (Superman) and you work with villains to capture and corrupt heroines.
Roundscape Adorevia, game is kinda big but its similar to Bioware so some things are kinda cringy but overall kinda good.

deama

Prophet
Honestly not sure, most h-games are using 3d, didn't like it at first as well but some of them were pretty good so I got used to them eventually. There are other types of 3d arts as well but not sure if you'll hate them as well.

2d drawn art:
Summertime Saga, It has drawn art and its high quality but similar to all ones I listed, its in the making.
Something Unlimited, you play as Luther (Superman) and you work with villains to capture and corrupt heroines.
Roundscape Adorevia, game is kinda big but its similar to Bioware so some things are kinda cringy but overall kinda good.
The Summertime Saga one seems interesting, but it looks like there's still a long while left to make it. Is it in any decent playable state? Is there enough to do?

Xeon

Augur
I played it about 5-6 months ago I think and had a decent amount of content at the time so there should be a lot more now. I put it on hold because they changed some of the earlier content and made saves incompatible.

The wiki lists all the current events you'll currently will have.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
I just found out the ultimate anti-feminazi game:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE191060.html

******* Story *******

Saint Girls Viola School.
An all girls academy that only virgins are allowed to enroll.

A private school touting feminazi ideology.

An extraterritorial paradise for women,
allowed by the government to bear arms,
With an 'army' of 21690 girls enrolled.

They may be exalted on a pedestal by the general public but,
with backing from feminists and male violence on the rise,
there is no end to newly enrolling students.
On top of that, there is a strict vetting process...

******* The Academy Constitution *******

Article 1
This academy is a, male forbidden, all girls academy.

Article 2
The purpose of this academy is to segregate all men and women
in the world and create a female only paradise / country.

Article 3
In order to achieve the goal, this academy allows its students
the right to bear arms, learn martial arts and administer force.

Article 4
The students of this academy must meet the following criteria.

(1) Have never dated a man.
(2) Have never had a physical relationship with a man. Is a virgin.
(3) Can pledge to never again have physical contact with men.
(4) Will look down on men without feeling inferior and is proactive in creating our Utopia.
(5) Will learn martial arts and combat techniques to counter male violence.
(6) Understands the goal, meaning and ideology of this academy and can participate in the fight against men.

Article 5
This academy can refuse the entry of men and if any forceful entrance
is attempted, all students must subjugate the enemy together.

Article 6
All actions that take place in this academy will be judged by this constitution.

******* The Ultimate R*per *******

In recent years, public order and morals have decreased.
Sexual violence against women is on the rise.
Living among us, there is one man, feared by all.
His name, 'The Ultimate R*per'

It is said that in the last 7 years he has performed 9452 cases of sexual assault.
That he has on average r*ped 3.5 women a day.
This phantom guerrilla r*pist, can appear anywhere and target anyone.

But, it is said that this man is aiming higher, to create his own legend.
To perform a r*pefest that no other man can...
That is, to assault the all girls academy. Saint Girls Viola School.
A different feat entirely from assailing feeble women.

The girls of this academy are pure, worship virginity, train in martial arts / combat
technique and carry weapons to protect themselves from men.

To fail will mean death. To be captured will mean an extraterritorial trial.
But to create his legend, nothing will stop The Ultimate R*per.

...He proceeds in the direction of the academy...

******* The Academy Girls *******

They worship virginity, and hate men.
This academy is full of f*cking feminazis
who hold a grudge against the male gender.

Use your might to push them down and
shower them with a a rain of r*pe and violence!

As they moan and groan, have your way and change position.
They thought they were safe in the academy. They were wrong.

The animation of course, but also the illustrations,
are full of screaming, destruction and despair.

******* Animation & Action Game *******

Produced with high quality animation.
They are not just simple 'looped' animation.
As things escalate, the animation also changes!

Each stage has been made in such a way that you
can totally ravage a girl in MAN to woMAN combat!

The show time starts from when you capture them!
Do as you please, r*pe as your heart desires.

Japan superior.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
For those of you that enjoyed Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Princess Hunting Dungeon Meister, some months back Zap Translations created an English interface patch for Amayui Castle Meister. http://www.zapinterlations.com/2017/06/amayui-castle-meister-interface.html

I like the Meister series, as the games are a more adult version of the Shining Force I and II sega genesis games I grew up with, but with more complex parts like crafting. For some reason, the game fails to load for me, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but a lot of other folks have had no issues and have talked pretty positive about Amayui Castle Meister. It seems to score a bit lower than Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but still pretty high on vndb. I hope you guys have better luck getting it up and running.

deama

Prophet
For those of you that enjoyed Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Princess Hunting Dungeon Meister, some months back Zap Translations created an English interface patch for Amayui Castle Meister. http://www.zapinterlations.com/2017/06/amayui-castle-meister-interface.html

I like the Meister series, as the games are a more adult version of the Shining Force I and II sega genesis games I grew up with, but with more complex parts like crafting. For some reason, the game fails to load for me, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but a lot of other folks have had no issues and have talked pretty positive about Amayui Castle Meister. It seems to score a bit lower than Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but still pretty high on vndb. I hope you guys have better luck getting it up and running.
I might give it a go, but what's the appeal to this one compared to the alchemy one? Any new mechanics? Is the story better? I found the MC in alchemy too nice, so is the one here more evil or ?

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron

I might give it a go, but what's the appeal to this one compared to the alchemy one? Any new mechanics? Is the story better? I found the MC in alchemy too nice, so is the one here more evil or ?

I honestly have no idea, since I still can't get it working. I think Windows 10 is somehow screwing me here, and since I can't read Japanese I'm not understanding the error messages I am receiving. What I understand is that you need the base game, then patch it at least to version 1.05 along with updating with the first of five expansions. Then apply the English language translation. I get the game to install just fine, but I can't play the game. I try to install the patches and expansions, but get error messages, and the game stays at version 1.0 for me. If I move the game to a folder using only English characters (like c:\Eushully), then I can run the game and even translate it, but it crashes at game start. I think the patches are looking for a subfolder with Japanese characters that the game always installs itself into, even if you edit the installation location, but Windows 10 chokes on those same characters, even though I've added Japanese characters through my Windows 10 settings. I'm thinking I'd have better luck with my Windows Vista laptop since the other Meister games installed, patched, and played fine there. But honestly I have so many other video games I could be playing, that I'll just wait for an officially supported Rance 8 translation to come out via MangaGamer later this year. Maybe Eushully will get with the English language official translation bandwagon one day.

And maybe abnaxus can tell us it's not worth it and that we should move on.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom