Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Kingmaker Codex Fundraiser - Better Late Than Never

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also, can admins please give us an update on pathfinder kingmaker rpgcodex fundraiser campaign? When should we expect a letter with information needed to access your backer account?

No ETA but it's in progress.

Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
I don't see how it will be mandatory in this game. Will having tranny sex be part of a major quest ? I doubt it.
Then just ignore whatever they decide to add to the game. I doubt they are going to go the route of Bioware and have NPCs preach to us about 21st century morality in medieval fantasy game.

I hope you are right. MCA's greatest characters, the Nameless One, Kreia and Durance, were all about redemption. Each one more angry than the last. They were lost without the truth.

But if you look at his latest works, Erritis for example, I fear he has lost his edge. His latest rant really shook my faith. I don't know what he is up to — and what might be in Pathfinder: Kingmaker and what not.

I wished he were fully onboard to make Pathfinder: Kingmaker the biggest success it could be and not have his head in the clouds. This is a historic chance for the Russians to tackle a genre properly that has been firmly in the hand of the West.

Erritis is an *optional* companion in a game with shitty setting and story. You seriously think there was better effort to be spent on his part?

Bocian

Arcane
"Game journalist", "community manager". Who wants to bet "she" has got purple/green hair and a fat butt?

PrettyDeadman

"Game journalist", "community manager". Who wants to bet "she" has got purple/green hair and a fat butt?
If you bet on that you would've lost, since berserkerkitten is not a woman and doesn't have his hair dyed.

Moonrise

The Magnificent
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Yeah, somebody needs to make one.
bCdEx5N.png
LWX5aVm.png

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Russians stole our money? Well, nothing new I guess.

I pledged for the fancy badge anyways, and see how that turned out nice...wait?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom