Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Eriador

Arbiter
Kalin should investigate, Grimwulf is too valuable to lose and you can't trust a newcomer with something as important as this.

EDIT: And if Kalin vetoes this, then I vote for Grimwulf to investigate. :troll:

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Can we make the priosoner chop the tree? Looks pretty expendable to me.
Edit: damn it! So... second execution, then?

The hunt was a thing of beauty. No mercy to the deers!

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
1.2 Kalin will investigate it. We can't risk the life of Komissar.

Also, in case of my character appearing (fat chance) I would like to pick a new portrait for female character instead of tranny Eldoth. This one will work nicely with the occult theme:
Bible-Black-bible-black-32024600-721-548.jpg

Eriador

Arbiter
Yes, no matter who, someone should investigate that tree, so that we can finally choose to worship Cthulhu-

I mean, so that we can learn more about the dangers these things pose. Yes, totally.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Edit: damn it! So... second execution, then?

She is unable to walk, talk, eat - you name it. She is starving, naked and suffering an extreme agony. The temperature in her room is -4C. She's covered in frostbites already.

bc3h45M.jpg

I'm not saying we can't force her to chop that tree down. I'm saying that even if we RUN TO THE PRISON CELL LIKE GODS OF SPEED AND TEMPESTS, we still won't make it in time to perform an execution.

Dayyālu

Arcane
1.3. Killing the deer with a flaming bolt was a manly and good choice.

1.3, but you'd have to call the next recruit Black cat.

That would be.... good.

What's the worse that can happen. It's only a spooky tree.

(the Goblins would be another good option for a soundtrack, but I have a weakness for Undying's menu theme)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cut the fucker down. You bastards are unsightly enough as is, last thing we want is you lot looking like Innsmouth people.

bury the prisoner beneath the tree.

exhume your fallen komrades and bury them beneath the tree.

dig two more holes and bury yourselves beneath the tree.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Inb4 a certain Chinese communist come to the Kolony and grimwulf order him to cut it.
Spare me grimwulf, spare me. :negative:

Kipeci

Arcane
1. We must investigate it further. Decipher the symbols. Make sense of the whispers. But who's gonna do it?
1.2. Kalin - he is mentally and physically prepared.

At least we'll have expanded our store of emergency rations. I know that the the draw of this worker's paradise will be bringing in countless prospective kolonists, but how are we going to be able to have them survive their re-education long enough to recruit any of them? Or will we be seeing more along the lines of saving some jerk being pursued by slavers?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I know that the the draw of this worker's paradise will be bringing in countless prospective kolonists, but how are we going to be able to have them survive their re-education long enough to recruit any of them?

It doesn't take long to recruit a visitor - usually a day, sometimes two. Recruiting prisoners is a whole different story. Also we might receive slave traders, crash-landed spacers, wanderers willing to join and all sorts of different opportunities.

Provided Randy Random is in a good mood. But in all honesty, he's been too kind for too long.

- During initial attack the Red Party retreated too soon. WAY too soon. We weren't supposed to win this battle.
Still don't know what was I thinking
:despair:
- Right after the battle a CARAVAN appears and buys all the junk
- A snow extinguishes the fire that went out of control
- Not a single mental break from Kalin

Four days of mercy.

I expect something nasty to happen in the near future.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fat chance, I ain't stepping near that thing! Got bad juju written all over it.

Also when is the beer ready? Beer is basically liquid food, let's crack open a barrel.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Wha-

:rage:

Why the fuck they keep empty barrels around!?

Fuggin tribal trash got the worst base ever!

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can you at least put their skulls on a pike or chain their corpses to the walls? Just to make a point and as a warning to those who are not familiar with the ways of KKK?

I'm pretty sure there is still a big pile of naked bodies where the KKK slaughtered the Red Party.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Let some new komsomolets cut the tree.
Azira should teach Grimwulf how to make booze.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom