Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I need a good game

Lord_Kamael

Literate
hello! i'm looking for any game in the style of "risen" or "fallout 3" that has deep dialogues, a lot of ways to complete your quest and at least a decente gameplay. i dont mind it beeing old.
it needs to be a 3d game and it needs to be in first person or 3rd person only! i'm not really fan of these top down games, or isometryc or whatever, i find it harder to connect with the characters when its not in first or 3rd person. oh and it needs to be a pc game! please help me guys! i'm reaally bored.
games i've played:
fallout 3 (one of my favorites)
fallout NV (really like it as well)
dragons dogma dark arisen (the combat is awesome)
dark souls 1, 2 and 3 (favorite game ever)
risen (just finished it, i love it)
risen 2 (kinda meh)
dragon age inquisition, origins and II
mass effect I, II, III (Second favorite)
gothic 1,2,3 (i like it but the gameplay is just horrible, we all have to admit that)
planescape tormet (As i said before, thats not what i'm looking for)
vampire the masquerade (like it as well)
fable (one of my favorites as well)
arx fattalis (weird as fuck, but i like it as well)

well i could continue this list all day, i've played a lot of games.
and by the way, i really hate tacticall rpg's. and i like JRPG but thats not what i'm looking for right now. (but if its good i will play it)

Ranarama

Learned
Since you seem to be into action, I'd suggest Deus Ex, Deus HR, Alpha Protocol, System Shock 2, Pathologic and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Also, since you liked Arx Fatalis, and lack many serious RPGs, you should play Ultima Underworld.

Finally for penance, and since you said Fable, which is Molyneux garbage, you must also play Two Worlds II, the twoening.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Go back to Rpgwatch, this is not your place.

Oblibion:M

Last edited:

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
The Witcher series sounds like something you might enjoy.
If you enjoyed Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, then you will also enjoy Fallout 4.

Kahr

Might and Magic 7:
-is "in the style of Risen and Fallout 3" (aka you discover stuff)
-has deep dialogues (as deep as Fallout 3 and Risen)
-has different ways to solve quests
-is 3d
-is first person
-is a pc game
-is extremely immersive

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
and by the way, i really hate tacticall rpg's. and i like JRPG but thats not what i'm looking for right now.

Normally I would express an intense desire for you to vacate these premises post-haste but the way this place has been going lately I guess I have to say welcome, you'll fit right in.

Mustawd

Stop respondong to the troll FFS.

aweigh , can you post your favorite Korean dramas in here? This thread is now also about Korean dramas.

What would you recommend a newbie watch?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom