Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favourite race in TES games?

Favourite rase in Elder scrools games?

• Imperials

Votes: 13 5.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Nigger

Votes: 23 9.6%
  • Altmer

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Bosmer

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Dunmer

Votes: 70 29.3%
  • Ork

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Lizards

Votes: 24 10.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 21 8.8%

• Total voters

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wow, even orks in the poll. That's permanent ban, i think.
Oh sorry mate,i didn't take your feelings in consideration.I should have put horse in the poll,for all those after arena players.
latest

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Wow, even orks in the poll. That's permanent ban, i think.

Orcs aren't people. They're base animals worthy of nothing more than slaughter. They are not even good to eat. They should all be exterminated. Preferably by burning. All orc sympathizers should be subject to the same punishment.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
38c078274c.png

Lizards. First Guard armour was pretty cool. Also that was after installing a mod that had dragons invading, and once you killed the big bad at the end you could find a dragon egg and raise a dragon of your own. If you fed it enough meat every day for 4 weeks (in-game), you could then fly around on it breathing fireballs at things, which somehow worked better than Skyrim's dragon riding despite being a decade earlier (that screenshot was around 2007 according to the file data).

Also, didn't we just have this topic recently or am I going mad?

Alkarl

Learned
The Orcs in TES are just green elves. Bretons are half elves. Which leaves vikings, sand niggers, imperials, cats, iguanadons, and five flavors of elf. Also, there were at one point even more flavors of elves: snow elves, chimer, aylieds, etc. Chances are good you picked an elf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom