Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

DemonKing

Arcane
Just finished Heart of Stone last night - fabulous stuff in terms of voice acting, graphics and plot. Not many challenging fights though and there weren't a great many real choices with regards to dialog, but in the end the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Now for some blood and wine!

Danikas

Arcane
Just finished Heart of Stone last night - fabulous stuff in terms of voice acting, graphics and plot. Not many challenging fights though and there weren't a great many real choices with regards to dialog, but in the end the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Now for some blood and wine!
Have fun, storywise it may be not as great as Hearts of stone, but the new zone with a new city and quest variety make it better expansion for me.

I watched new Kingdom Come videos and that reminded me something from Twitcher3 - played both vanilla and GotY version of TW3 I remember feature where double tapping Shift (I guess?) turn on sort of autopilot for Roach when riding on the roads, but then I could not repeat it in GoTY version.
What's the deal? Did they removed it? Or maybe my keyboard got keys stuck or something?
They didn't remove it, roach follows the road automatically when it's cantering or galloping, same as before.

Alternate horse control mod allows you to autofollow roads even while trotting or walking, and you can toggle it on/off with a button press.

Last edited:

v1rus

Arcane
Wheres Letho tho, darnit!

And Hjalmar. And Ermion...

The least they could have done was to add a drunken voice yelling "Odrin" from the off tho.

Danikas

Arcane

The least they could have done was to add a drunken voice yelling "Odrin" from the off tho.
Where the fuck is Vincent Meis and Iorweth with his waifu Saskia?

v1rus

Arcane

Yis, yis, yis! And the prize-winning cow, ofc. Then again, where is Siegfried.

I'm quite sad they didnt make a single reference to Vincent in 2 and 3. Good character there. Siegfried is the biggest travesty of TW3 tho, even if they reference him once.

Danikas

Arcane

Yis, yis, yis! And the prize-winning cow, ofc. Then again, where is Siegfried.

I'm quite sad they didnt make a single reference to Vincent in 2 and 3. Good character there. Siegfried is the biggest travesty of TW3 tho, even if they reference him once.
He was supposed to appear in witcher 3 just like Iorweth but they got cut :mixedemotions: .

Deleted member 7219

A slice of incline, just like The Witcher series. Maybe they will end up making another game after all. Still want my Ciri/Triss/Yen party based girl team up.

Weak, designed to cheaply pull at your hearstrings by adressing the player and divert attention from the fact that the Witcher 1 was the only good Witcher game and and and

And they totally got me

I'm not crying you're crying fuck you

bonescraper

Full panel with some more interesting videos and an in-depth discussion about wooden dildos:

Last edited by a moderator:

bonescraper

Oh god, the second bitch in the Q&A session asked: will you introduce more LGBTWTFBBQ content in the future?
icon_neutral.gif

EDIT And the third faggot asked for a dating sim. Fuck the American audience.

bonescraper

After a few seconds of silence and confusion, yeah, sure, like natrually, for sure.

He kinda whisked her away with the answer she wanted to hear.

Are you not entertained satisfied?

Last edited by a moderator:

Danikas

Arcane
Oh god, the second bitch in the Q&A session asked: will you introduce more LGBTWTFBBQ content in the future?
icon_neutral.gif

EDIT And the third faggot asked for a dating sim. Fuck the American audience.
Some ex biodrones 100%, that question was cringe central :D.

Quillon

Arcane
This documentary will be shit if there won't be Konrad T. in the later parts. I enjoyed the interviews with him the most before W3 release.

Paul_cz

Arcane
This documentary will be shit if there won't be Konrad T. in the later parts. I enjoyed the interviews with him the most before W3 release.
I wonder what is he doing these days anyway. Did they make him director on Cyberpunk perhaps?

Quillon

Arcane
If CDPR respects his wishes, no :P He said he wanted to enjoy Cyberpunk after it came out which he couldn't with Witchers cos he worked on them/play tested them during development. He could be working on Gwent and/or very early pre-prod on next Witcher(wildly guessing).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom