Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Poster tags

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Serious Business isn't a Fucking Quality Poster™, he's the best poster on the codex.

:obviously:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
WTF? Cloaked Faggot is that other wannabe whiteboi that was desperate for attention and posted Reddit copypasta all the time right? Basically some mix between Liberal and Hivemind. How does that make him a Fucking Quality Poster???

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Speaking of tags, could we get a "Unrepentant Alt"-tag into circulation, and slap that on all the alts of banned Codexers trying to sneak in under the radar?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
WTF? Cloaked Faggot is that other wannabe whiteboi that was desperate for attention and posted Reddit copypasta all the time right? Basically some mix between Liberal and Hivemind. How does that make him a Fucking Quality Poster???
Maybe it is irony?!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fucking newfags man
oldfags-oldfags-everywhere.jpg

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I got it because I went into Hatred topic, said the game is retarded and said I would never let my daughter play games like that. That triggers someone and got me that tag.

Looking back, it's indisputable that Star Stable has had more of an impact than Hatred. TBH I had even forgot it existed. I'll have to check an LP of the thing sometime, because I have the sneaking suspicion that ArchAngel may have been right all along and it's actually a retarded game.

:flamesaw:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom